Latest topics

WU of 24 th March,2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WU of 24 th March,2013

Post by Maria J on 2013-03-23, 22:22

WU of 24 th March,2013

Asad and Zoya are in the living room and reminisce about the time they spent together in the farm house. The song bol na halke is played in the house which makes them feel awkward and both rush into their respective rooms. After a few minutes both come out at the same time. Asad asks Zoya if she wants to say something. Zoya replies “No.. I mean Yes. Woh uss raat..” Then she awkwards looks at Asad but realises that Asad went into his room. Zoya also goes into her room and decides to make Asad confess all that he remembers about the night.
Razia is seen entertaining Hasina bi and few other ladies when Tanvi enters the house. Razia gets angry and tells her off. Tanvi tells Razia that she wants to speak to Razia in private. Razia is not happy with this. Hasina bi asks about Tanveer. Another lady asks whether Tanvi is Razia’s daughter to which Razia replies tauntingly and uses this opportunity to insult Tanvi and says that Tanvi is a low cast person and even the servants of her house are not so low cast like her. She also adds that Tanvi is come for some help. She hands a Rs 1000 note and tells Tanvi off. Tanvi says that she should have not come like and that she is sorry and leaves. Tanvi calls someone and says to that person that she is pregnant.
Humeira tries to apologise to Ayan for not able to get signatures. Ayan is reminded of the promise he gave to Razia of getting married to Humeira. Ayan tries to avoid her but Humeira persists which irritates Ayan and he blasts at her.
Nikhat is speaking to Imran on phone and sharing her concerns about her fear that something may go wrong and their marriage may get cancelled. Imran assures her that no one can come in between them and everything will be alright. Imran keeps the phone saying he has to go for a meeting. Tanvi comes to Imran and says that she is pregnant with his child. Tanvi pleads saying that he shouldn’t shy from his responsibilities. Imran replies that it was Tanvi who broke their relation and he insults her by saying that he is not even sure if the child is his. Imran then leaves a fuming Tanvi.
Ayan’s dadi pours oil on the floor. She comes down the stairs while Razia is coming up stairs. She warns Razia to walk carefully and slowly. Razia walks upstairs and slips down and is taunted by Dadi.
At the table, Rashid, Shireen and dadi are talking about Nikhat’s wedding. Razia comes there. Dadi says about a rasam where the Mama and Mami of the girl is supposed to go and invite the groom’s parents to fix the date of wedding. Razia tries to avoid the situation but Dadi presses his legs and Razia yelps in pain which Dadi uses as a yes to go to the groom’s place. Razia is given a basket of fruits by Shireen. Dadi further gives her more gifts and taunts Razia that its good she is doing some work afterall she has been eating free food for so long. Razia thinks in her mind that she would have shown budiya her palce if not for the wedding of Ayan and Humeira’s wedding. Dadi also thinks that she knows what Razia is thinking and she has a plan.
Tanvi is at Hasna bi’s home. She thinks that “Imran by rejecting me you brought yourself ill.” Razia gives the gifts to Hasina bi and invite her to their home and fix a date. Imran is shown enjoying the evening. Tanvi comes and is seen by Razia and Hasina bi asks Razia not to make any scene here. Razia further taunts Tanvi and pushes her. Tanvi falls and her lens falls revealing her eyes. All laugh at her including Imran. (Hated Imran at this moment). Razia insults her further and taunts that no family would want a girl like her.
Tanvi vows to marry a guy with more prestige than Razia and show the world how Tanvi fnds a guy for herself.
Asad is working in his room when Zoya comes there in a sari and starts dancing on bol na halke the same way as the other day. Asad sees this and smiles lightly. Zoya is about to fall but is caught by Asad. They have a verbal nhok jhok where Asad indirectly accepts that he remembers what happened on the night. Zoya is happy that she succeded in her mission and starts dancing. Seeing this Asad has a smile. Tanvi watches Asad from the door and thinks that she will marry Asad and show the world who she is.
In the next morning, Asad searches something in the drawer when he finds Zoya’s earring. He decides to return it but Zoya is busy listening to music and doesn’t hear his knock. He calls her and asks her to come to the living room. Zoya thinks he is going to confirm that he remembers about the night and speaks accordingly and confuses Asad. As Asad goes to living room he finds Tanvi crying. Asad asks her the matter she replies after some dikhava that she lost her home and workshop. Asad gives her assurance that he is there for her. Zoya sees Asad and Tanvi in a side hug. She is jealous and Tanv ihas a slight victory smile.
Precap – Tanvi asks Asad if she could use his bathroom as her there is some problem in hers. Asad agrees. Zoya goes to repair the bathroom. Zoya repairs the pipe. Zoya is wet when Asad sees her. She excitedly tells him that the water is back.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: WU of 24 th March,2013

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-24, 09:29

Maria,

Thanks for the written update. There are some very interesting twists and turns. I think Daadi had gone too far this time,making Razia fall down the stairs. I hope she does not get killed by Razia. Rolling Eyes How can both of them fall down the stairs and not have any fracture or sprain is very puzzling indeed? scratch scratch

So Tanveer so called boy friend is Imran Miyya. Has he really changed or is he like is mother is to be seen? I did not like the way he laughed at Tanveer yesterday when Razia was a having a go at her.I feel very sorry for Nikhat.

This twist was totally unexpected. So lets see what happens next week in Qubool hai.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-03-24, 16:55

anurao66 wrote:Maria,

Thanks for the written update. There are some very interesting twists and turns. I think Daadi had gone too far this time,making Razia fall down the stairs. I hope she does not get killed by Razia. Rolling Eyes How can both of them fall down the stairs and not have any fracture or sprain is very puzzling indeed? scratch scratch

So Tanveer so called boy friend is Imran Miyya. Has he really changed or is he like is mother is to be seen? I did not like the way he laughed at Tanveer yesterday when Razia was a having a go at her.I feel very sorry for Nikhat.

This twist was totally unexpected. So lets see what happens next week in Qubool hai.

I didn't like him laughing at Tanveer either.
Nikhat is another Shireen in the making I feel..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-03-24, 17:08

Maria I am reading your WU for the first time in Dhwani ... Is this your first one Yaara ?. .. Good job buddy .... Are you taking over the QH forum ?.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-03-24, 17:23

--sumana13-- wrote:Maria I am reading your WU for the first time in Dhwani ... Is this your first one Yaara ?. .. Good job buddy .... Are you taking over the QH forum ?.

I'm doing WU for Behana..
Thanks
No re just did the WU for ME as Tants had asked me to do

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-03-24, 17:26

Maria J wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Maria I am reading your WU for the first time in Dhwani ... Is this your first one Yaara ?. .. Good job buddy .... Are you taking over the QH forum ?.

Thanks
Are you going to WU for QH daily now ?.. good !! :)

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-03-24, 17:32

--sumana13-- wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Thanks
Are you going to WU for QH daily now ?.. good !! :)

No re not doing regularly..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-25, 15:02

Hey maria...thanks for the detailed update dear........ long hug

The Tannu twist was totally unexpected...wow...i am loving this!!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum