Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 31-1-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-02, 16:02

Hey everyone… Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Zoya suddenly trying to save Gaffoor is a bit unbelievable. Yes she has always been respectful to him but I feel this has more like an achi bahu act. I could have accepted Dilshad to ask Asad to forgive Gaffoor and imploring Zoya also to try and change Asad’s mind but Zoya herself asking Asad to wait to hand over Gaffoor who had tried to kill her is too much. She doesn’t even know that he is her abbu. I liked how Asad suspects Gaffoor that was a nice continuation. I had also almost starting to forgive Gaffoor after his scenes with Zoya and Razia. Razia is evil and also mainly responsible for the mess but I agree with Candy that Gaffoor also has supported her in the past and they are not so easily forgivable. So now I want Gaffoor’s sins to be out and also want him to receive due punishment.  

Asad and Haider scene was nice too. Haider’s dialogues showed that Haider is affected by Humeira’s accusation of him trying to impress Zoya. It looks like Haider has forgotten about his revenge against Gaffoor and Razia. I hope Humeira does come to know about his plan of using her as a means to take revenge from her parents. Precap is cute. It seemed to me that Haider has actually started falling in love with Humeira. Otherwise he shouldn’t have bothered to manaofy Humeira. 

The scene of Nikhat trying to reveal about Sameera was a disappointment. I guess she is in a messy state of mind and the CV’s are trying to show the extent of her dumbness. 

Thanks for taking your time out and reading my thoughts on the episode. Do share your thoughts too.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 31-1-14

Post by candy on 2014-02-02, 17:43

Maria... I would say its a nice review from a honest person. Because i dint expect u would mention about ur change of views over Mr.gafoor here.

thanks for considering my thoughts and mentioning in your review too. Am totally happy about tat..
agree with u about haider. I too felt he had fallen for humera.. CV's just want it to be sub track and dint consider about valuing emotions in tat..

waiting for ur next review. flower flower

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-02, 17:58

candy wrote:Maria... I would say its a nice review from a honest person. Because i dint expect u would mention about ur change of views over Mr.gafoor here.

thanks for considering my thoughts and mentioning in your review too. Am totally happy about tat..
  agree with u about haider. I too felt he had fallen for humera.. CV's just want it to be sub track and dint consider about valuing emotions in tat..

waiting for ur next review.  flower flower 

U did show me a new perspective.. I'm glad u r liking my posts.. Would be looking forward to more posts from u too..  :)  :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum