Latest topics

WHO IS THE REAL TANVEER?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHO IS THE REAL TANVEER?

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-23, 22:52

TANVEER THE MYSTERY WOMAN

Tanveer was introduced into the show as a childhood friend of Asad and his family. She was supposed to have shifted to Kanpur. When the bus she was travelling met with an accident, Tanveer aka Tanu called Asad. He came to her help and took her home. She claimed she had come to Bhopal on some work.

But that did not happen to be true. Razia planted her in Asad’s house to find the Gudiya wih the microchip planted her. She did it successfully and even gave the it to Razia. Razia burnt the chip, which had evidence against her. But was it the actual chip? What has Tanveer have against Asad? Is she only after money or for a stronger motive for revenge?

She is quietly creating a rift between Zoya and Asad and is nearly succeeding. Everyone in the house, Dilshaad, Asad and Najma are singing praises and Zoya is feeling bad for she does not have the same qualities like Tanveer.

She is very secretive and can go to any extent in getting her work done was very well demonstrated with the cylinder Khaand.

She discovers she is pregnant and she calls Razia. Why should she call Razia and inform her about this? What is the connection between her and Razia?

When she goes to Razia’s house she is totally humiliated by Razia. She tells that she is not sariff and Khandaani. The Khandaan of her servants are better than Tanveer. Why was Razia pouring venom on her? Is she the illegitimate daughter of Maamujaan?

She is really a mystery woman for she is carrying a child and it turns of that Imran is her lover. He tells her she broke of their relationship and coming after so many days/ months and now claiming the child is his. He tells her he cannot belive her and heis getting married.
She goes to Imran’s house planning to create a fuss. Unfortunately for her Razia greets her and further humiliates her telling she is from the Kota. She pushes her and while falling her lens fall of.

Everyone sees this and start laughing. Imran also is enjoying at her expense. She then vows that she will take revenge against Razia buy marring a rich person and will
take her revenge with the wealth at her disposal. She targets Asad. She made up her mind to get married to Asad and give a name to her child. She will also take revenge on Razia.

So please share what you feel is the true identity of Tanveer. Is she the real childhood friend, the illegitimate daughter of Maamujaan whom Razia put in the orphanage? All views are welcome about the twist and turns this show is taking.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: WHO IS THE REAL TANVEER?

Post by Maria J on 2013-03-23, 23:13

Love ur write up..
I think Tanvi is related to Razia some way.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-23, 23:17

Maria J wrote:Love ur write up..
I think Tanvi is related to Razia some way.

Ria, Thanks for liking the post, I loved the twists in this episode.
Why does Razia insult her and why was Tanveer keeping quite when she spoke about her Khandaan and that she has no one? There is more than what meets the eye

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-24, 22:30

hey anu, the background on Tanvi, is that what you came up with or was it shown at some point and I missed it?scratch Also, who on earth is Imran??

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-25, 10:02

I don't think mamujaan has anything to do this....
Yeah!!! and did u notice one thing...pehle dikhaya tha ki Tanveer kisi ko phone karke keh rehi hain ki I need to meet u and I am pregnant..lekin Imran se jab mili aur usne kahaa ki she is pregnant toh He was shocked as if hearing for the first tym...............why so ???? But anyways I really felt very bad for Tanveer.....sabke saamne itni buri tarah se uski beizzati huyi.....that was really bad.........................ek aur baat remember someone's question to Razia ki "kya yeh aapki beto hain...?" toh the way Razia ridiculed her.....kahin yeh koi aisi clue toh nahin...can't say.......let us wait and watch...!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-03-25, 11:08

nice write up!!
What if Razia thnks, tanveer is the illegitimate daughter of her hubby??

She s unaware of Zoya!!

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-25, 13:36

im confused like hell anu. Whats all happening. All of sudden tanveer became, hero heroine and villain, its mystery how is she is connected to razia. She cant be mamujan daughter. I hope the mystery resolves unlike in IPK , where were not given answers to many question even the show ended.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-25, 13:38

anjani-pagli wrote:nice write up!!

She s unaware of Zoya!!
ap mamujan has many illegitimate children now one more.. unka yehi kam tha kya :*lol*: . I don’t think he as bad as razia. His only mistake is he is married to razia.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-25, 14:50

This tannu female has created ruckus all over the place........:) :)

4 Lions have indeed forced the viewers to put on their thinking cap......

Cheers!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-03-25, 15:06

Lovely post Anu...interesting question...though mine is ..she is child hood friend of Asad and very familiar to Dilshaad also..must be well off too..then why is she turned bad..like u asked is ther emore to the motive or just money chaser :P

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-03-25, 15:36

clarissasham wrote:

She s unaware of Zoya!!
ap mamujan has many illegitimate children now one more.. unka yehi kam tha kya :*lol*: . I don’t think he as bad as razia. His only mistake is he is married to razia.

shamiiii.. i meant Razia is confused over Zoya and Tanveer!!
As per razia, tanveer s the gal... illegitimate child of mamujaan.. she is unaware of the fact, that lil child was taken by her relative!! and that lil child is none other than Zoya

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-25, 15:39

anjani-pagli wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

She s unaware of Zoya!!

shamiiii.. i meant Razia is confused over Zoya and Tanveer!!
As per razia, tanveer s the gal... illegitimate child of mamujaan.. she is unaware of the fact, that lil child was taken by her relative!! and that lil child is none other than Zoya
yeah ap ur genius im fool oh boy how ui missed this link. may be that is cheers

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-25, 19:32

chitmanas wrote:hey anu, the background on Tanvi, is that what you came up with or was it shown at some point and I missed it?scratch Also, who on earth is Imran??

Lucky,
I guessed it. I did not read it anywhere. Imram Miyya is the Fiance of Nikhat, sister of Ayaan.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-25, 19:44

She s unaware of Zoya!!

Thanks Sul, Yes she is thinking that Tanu is the illegitimate daughter. For her Zoya is no where in the picture. How will she know for she only knows she is a guest of Dilshaad.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-25, 19:47

jayalakshmi wrote:I don't think mamujaan has anything to do this....
Yeah!!! and did u notice one thing...pehle dikhaya tha ki Tanveer kisi ko phone karke keh rehi hain ki I need to meet u and I am pregnant..lekin Imran se jab mili aur usne kahaa ki she is pregnant toh He was shocked as if hearing for the first tym...............why so ???? But anyways I really felt very bad for Tanveer.....sabke saamne itni buri tarah se uski beizzati huyi.....that was really bad.........................ek aur baat remember someone's question to Razia ki "kya yeh aapki beto hain...?" toh the way Razia ridiculed her.....kahin yeh koi aisi clue toh nahin...can't say.......let us wait and watch...!!

Jayalakshmi unless Tanu is really pregnant by some other person and she called that person first. Then why will she want to meet Razia. What other news she has to convey to her. Why did Razia tell she has ganda khoon in her?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-25, 19:52

clarissasham wrote:im confused like hell anu. Whats all happening. All of sudden tanveer became, hero heroine and villain, its mystery how is she is connected to razia. She cant be mamujan daughter. I hope the mystery resolves unlike in IPK , where were not given answers to many question even the show ended.

Shammi,

This time around there will be answers. Tanveer (this is my guess) is mistaken by Razia as Maamujaan's illegitimate child and put her in an orphanage. The real child Zoya was taken away by her relatives. Razia has no idea of Zoya. This is what I concluded. I may be wrong. She is under the impression that Zoya is a relative staying in Dilshaad's house. It is interesting if it is properly unravelled. They also threw a googly by making Imran as Tanu's ex lover.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-25, 19:55

pollyanna wrote:This tannu female has created ruckus all over the place........:) :)

4 Lions have indeed forced the viewers to put on their thinking cap......

Cheers!!!!

Pallu I think you may agree with what i said. Razia is under the impression that Tanu is the illegitimate child and she joins her in the orphanage. Why will she go on about gaanda Khoon (Did we not here it before), She has no clue about Zoya and thinks Zoya is just a guest.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-25, 20:03

Anu....till last tuesday...everyone was ready to brand Zoya as illegitimate daughter of Mamujaan.....now after ME...everyone is ready to say the same thing abt Tanuu......

Lolzzzzz, i am thoroughly impressed with 4 Lions

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-25, 20:54

Great analysis Anu Thumbsup

And yeah, I agree suddenly confronting Imran, how does it help?
Also, they did tell what month of pregnancy is she in?

This all so shrouded in a mysterious hood!

Couldn't agree more.

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-26, 10:14

anurao66 wrote:
clarissasham wrote:im confused like hell anu. Whats all happening. All of sudden tanveer became, hero heroine and villain, its mystery how is she is connected to razia. She cant be mamujan daughter. I hope the mystery resolves unlike in IPK , where were not given answers to many question even the show ended.

Shammi,

This time around there will be answers. Tanveer (this is my guess) is mistaken by Razia as Maamujaan's illegitimate child and put her in an orphanage. The real child Zoya was taken away by her relatives. Razia has no idea of Zoya. This is what I concluded. I may be wrong. She is under the impression that Zoya is a relative staying in Dilshaad's house. It is interesting if it is properly unravelled. They also threw a googly by making Imran as Tanu's ex lover.

Tannu did not grow up in orphanage....remember Tannu was asad's neighbour and friend childhookd ki......if Razia thought Tannu is illegitimate daughter Of her husband how can she let Tannu grow in such vicinity....It is not about Siddiqui, I think

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-26, 10:29

jayalakshmi wrote:
anurao66 wrote:

Shammi,

Tannu did not grow up in orphanage....remember Tannu was asad's neighbour and friend childhookd ki......if Razia thought Tannu is illegitimate daughter Of her husband how can she let Tannu grow in such vicinity....It is not about Siddiqui, I think

Jayalakshmi,

Hi Tanu cant be the neighbor. The real Tanu has no glass eye. So she is going around wearing contacts. If she was really the neighbour, why will she cheat and nearly kill Dilshaad? Just for money? I dont think so. She might as well get married to Asad if she wanted money. This Tanu is a plant by Razia just for getting the Gudiya. Why don't you make a post and explain the situation and your point of view. I would really enjoy reading you.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-26, 10:50

anurao66 wrote:
jayalakshmi wrote:
anurao66 wrote:

Shammi,

Jayalakshmi,

Hi Tanu cant be the neighbor. The real Tanu has no glass eye. So she is going around wearing contacts. If she was really the neighbour, why will she cheat and nearly kill Dilshaad? Just for money? I dont think so. She might as well get married to Asad if she wanted money. This Tanu is a plant by Razia just for getting the Gudiya. Why don't you make a post and explain the situation and your point of view. I would really enjoy reading you.
Hii Anu
Well we dont know what the writers have in mind......lekin jahan tak mujhe lagta hain this is real Tanveer, Asad's childhood friend....it cannot be that some old friend comes after 10-20 years and they welcome so warmly in their house......the way Mr. Khan recognised her in the crowd, hugged her, the way Dilshaad and all treat Tanveer, their childhood memories all this indicate that although Tanveer has shifted she must have been in contact with the Khans.....it is obvious.....jahaan tak glass eye ka sawal hain i guess yeh baad mein huyi hogi.....some accident ....writers may introduce a story for that too....Of course Tannu was planted or rather introduced again in the khan parivaaar by Razia as she said"jab mujhe pata chala ki tum Asad ki dost ho toh mujhe laga ki tumhi woh jhariya ho jisse gudiya dudi jaaye"( somethink like that!! :) )) Tanveer aur Razia - ek dusre ko kaise jaante hain..pata nahin...no clue has been shown regarding that ....we will have to wait for that....the sheer cruelty with which she intended to kill Khan parivaar is really shocking!! bas gudiya dundne tak ki baat hoti toh baat alag thi....is it just for money??? i don't know....jo bhi hain she has obeyed Razia in everything.....why??? even while she tried to retaliate, she ended up being badly humiliated.....dekhte hain ki qubool hain team in ulajhti jaa rehi suljhanon ko kaise suljhate hain.......and yeah i will come up with a post some day....aaj ke liye yahi kabhi hain .... :) [quote]

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-26, 11:11

Jaya,

If I am permitted to call you that, I loved your view point. I still have a few questions.

[color=darkblueHii Anu
Well we dont know what the writers have in mind......lekin jahan tak mujhe lagta hain this is real Tanveer, Asad's childhood friend....it cannot be that some old friend comes after 10-20 years and they welcome so warmly in their house......the way Mr. Khan recognised her in the crowd, hugged her, the way Dilshaad and all treat Tanveer, their childhood memories all this indicate that although Tanveer has shifted she must have been in contact with the Khans.....it is obvious.....jahaan tak glass eye ka sawal hain i guess yeh baad mein huyi hogi.....some accident ....writers may introduce a story for that too....Of course Tannu was planted or rather introduced again in the khan parivaaar by Razia as she said"jab mujhe pata chala ki tum Asad ki dost ho toh mujhe laga ki tumhi woh jhariya ho jisse gudiya dudi jaaye"( somethink like that!! )) Tanveer aur Razia - ek dusre ko kaise jaante hain..pata nahin...no clue has been shown regarding that ....we will have to wait for that....the sheer cruelty with which she intended to kill Khan parivaar is really shocking!! bas gudiya dundne tak ki baat hoti toh baat alag thi....is it just for money??? i don't know....jo bhi hain she has obeyed Razia in everything.....why??? even while she tried to retaliate, she ended up being badly humiliated.....dekhte hain ki qubool hain team in ulajhti jaa rehi suljhanon ko kaise suljhate hain.......and yeah i will come up with a post some day....aaj ke liye yahi kabhi hain .... [/color]

I may be wrong. If Tanveer is the real neighbor why did Razia insult her khandaan and called her ganda khoon. If she was Asad's neighbor then surely she would have been in a respectful neighborhood. Tanu is not a person to take things lying down. If she did not to it for money she would have some other motive for doing such a heinous thing for the hand that feeds.

Well all these are my speculations. What you said also can be true. We have to see what kind of googly the CV's bowl next. Thanks for sharing your views. I really appreciated another perspective of it. Please do take part in discussion. I am Anu and if you have any doubts please remember pm away.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by WhispersWithNoSound on 2013-03-26, 11:12

Nice post, Anu

I dont think Tanveer is related to Razia or Mamu, maybe she is just a hired by Razia to get her work done but now it has turned out that she was in a relationship with Imran too.
Too complicated scratch

WhispersWithNoSound
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by WhispersWithNoSound on 2013-03-26, 11:15

Dont have any hopes on the mystery, it will turn out to be damp squid like IPK bounce

WhispersWithNoSound
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum