Latest topics

Look who is entering the Chamber of secrets now

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look who is entering the Chamber of secrets now

Post by Peeves on 2014-02-03, 11:12

Ofcourse who else will other than out super queen JB (Stands for Junglee Billi- sorry Jodha Begum)...

They could have shown something new, No they had to restore to the age old "I will drink the poison destined for you Jallu..." plot and later "How could you do this to me JB? Why did you drink that?" Plot as Jallu pins for JB by her bedside.

They had to so or how will they make Jallu look like a fool who could have been fooled by a basilac who lived in the Chambers of Abu Mali, but for his detective queen, the JB?

I aint gonna call the Nagin girl, a heir of slytherin ever. Slytherins are not so foolish.
- She knows that JB knows her really
- She knows that Abu- mali is caught
- She also knows AK knows her too
- She also saw that Salima and the HB support JB

What would a really clever girl do? I mean how in the world did she think Abu Mali will marry her? Oh I get it, she spent too much time near our JB, she got affected by OICSMM syndrome- Which stands for "Only I Can Save My Man" syndrome- I keep warning everyone that it is contagious- no one listens...

But isnt Nagin forgetting that if Abu marries her, she can potentially kill him... then why save him? or should the Syndrome be named Only I Can Kill My Man? No, dont try to answer this- this was rhetorical! I know they flushed logic down the drains long ago.

What I really want to see is when JB swallows that poisoness saliva of Nagin, Jallu should say, "You stupid Stupid girl, I knew who she is and I was plotting to corner her.. Who asked you to swallow this?" and drain the anecdote down her throat.

Tis will seriously save Jallu's image and JB's too... But I dont think anyone would listen to my blabber other than you sweet kind, gentle souls. If you successully reached until here, and if you are still surviving this, Have a happy monday!

You can leave comments here too... :)

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Look who is entering the Chamber of secrets now

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-03, 11:23

Hilarious scenario Peeves ... Thanks yaara...
 :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-03, 11:30

OICSMM syndrome ROFL
nice reading your post peeves.

i too want jallu jaan's image not to be damaged any more..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-02-03, 11:31

--sumana13-- wrote:Hilarious scenario Peeves ... Thanks yaara...
 :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 

Sumana, I knew I can count on you to read my crap and still give me comments..  :rendeer: :joker: 

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-02-03, 11:35

candy wrote:OICSMM syndrome ROFL 
 nice reading  your post peeves.

i too want jallu jaan's image not to be damaged  any more..

Hi Candy, Have we met before, Sorry, I am so forgetful. Peevsie this side, I am crazy about Harry potter.

Hehe.. we must be the only ones living in illusion. I last heard that they have already murdered and buried his image long ago.

and by the way, I renamed the syndrome as OICKMM- JB kills with her tongue, Nagin kills with her bangs.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-03, 11:40

Where were you Peevs ? was Benzie the VishKanya so tempting that you forgot to share your Agra stories with us  :P 
But did JB had any other option than swallowing the poison to prove her point ? I guess no! She knows she loves him, we know she loves him (its only dumb Jallu who doesn't know anything  Evil or Very Mad ). if she hadn't proved herself a Meera for her Kanha (read Jallu), how come he was supposed to know? and the possibility of he saying 'Oh my stupid beloved, why you did this ? and that too for me ?  Shocked Shocked ' is nothing but an illusion for our poor souls who desperately wants the old,long lost Jallu back  :cry: He knows nothing! and will always be grateful to JB for saving his, an Emperors life. JB will soon get a new Palace and new title Wali Nimat Begum  cheers  but do kick my Jallu hard when he thinks of falling on his knees listening to that good-for-nothing Hakim  No . Tell me did you by chance sneak into Adham's hojra and got to know his plan ? Is he gonna help Benzie in escaping ? (I want Jallu to kill her like the way he killed Lakhi) If yes then why ?  Rolling Eyes  huh does this Adham guy think he is gonna kill my Jallu so easily ? In his dreams  Twisted Evil 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-02-03, 11:49

neha wrote:Where were you Peevs ? was Benzie the VishKanya so tempting that you forgot to share your Agra stories with us  :P 
But did JB had any other option than swallowing the poison to prove her point ? I guess no! She knows she loves him, we know she loves him (its only dumb Jallu who doesn't know anything  Evil or Very Mad ). if she hadn't proved herself a Meera for her Kanha (read Jallu), how come he was supposed to know? and the possibility of he saying 'Oh my stupid beloved, why you did this ? and that too for me ?  Shocked Shocked ' is nothing but an illusion for our poor souls who desperately wants the old,long lost Jallu back  :cry: He knows nothing! and will always be grateful to JB for saving his, an Emperors life. JB will soon get a new Palace and new title Wali Nimat Begum  cheers  but do kick my Jallu hard when he thinks of falling on his knees listening to that good-for-nothing Hakim  No . Tell me did you by chance sneak into Adham's hojra and got to know his plan ? Is he gonna help Benzie in escaping ? (I want Jallu to kill her like the way he killed Lakhi) If yes then why ?  Rolling Eyes  huh does this Adham guy think he is gonna kill my Jallu so easily ? In his dreams  Twisted Evil 

Hi Neha,

Basilacs scare the shit out of me. I was determined to stay away until she left, but JB and Jallu's stupidity was so tempting, I couldnt stay away any longer  :lol!: 

You think there wasnt anyother way?

Knowing that Nagin is Abu's girl, She could have asked Abu to be brought and feed him the kheer...  or better she could have drained that kheer down MA's throat... She could have... you know, she wouldnt even have to try...  MA would have been so pleased to drink it up to prove JB wrong and alas...

She is so damn interested to play the fool and make her Jallu a fool too..

AK's hojra  affraid  Why would I go there? I am OK with foolish Jallu and I can even put up with foolish JB.. But I cant stand complete fools...

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-03, 12:40

PEEVES, WHERE WERE YOU. The absence of commotion in your absence was deafening.

JB had to swallow the poison as she is the mahaan heroine of the show. She will be canonised for this act for sure and we will have the agra choir sing her hymns everyday. Because if jalal risks his life and saves jb frim the tiger due to her folly it is his holy duty.
But if jb risks her life and saves jalal from poison it is her mahaanta.

But don't hope for any act of smarts from jallu miyaan. So what if he was Akbar the great...... he has to become dumb , ruqaiya granddaughter of babur and empress in chief has to become a vamp only then heroine can become mahaan. 

Our heroines need not even apologize for pulling out the gunpowder and risking the emperor's life but our emperor will have to go on his knees and whip himself in remorse.

I am sick of this agra and its heroine giri. Your post was a flicker of cheer amidst it.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-03, 13:49

agree u sandhya .. its pure jai ho Jo kahani. they made Jo just like typical sp bahu..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-03, 13:53

hi peeves, we have never met before.
looks like u r fond of naming syndromes.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-02-03, 14:34

sandhya wrote:PEEVES, WHERE WERE YOU. The absence of commotion in your absence was deafening.

JB had to swallow the poison as she is the mahaan heroine of the show. She will be canonised for this act for sure and we will have the agra choir sing her hymns everyday. Because if jalal risks his life and saves jb frim the tiger due to her folly it is his holy duty.
But if jb risks her life and saves jalal from poison it is her mahaanta.

But don't hope for any act of smarts from jallu miyaan. So what if he was Akbar the great...... he has to become dumb , ruqaiya granddaughter of babur and empress in chief has to become a vamp only then heroine can become mahaan. 

Our heroines need not even apologize for pulling out the gunpowder and risking the emperor's life but our emperor will have to go on his knees and whip himself in remorse.

I am sick of this agra and its heroine giri. Your post was a flicker of cheer amidst it.

Sandy, got little busy with the world yaar, Afterall, I have to irk other people too na  :lol!: 

WHAT Why would JB apologise? what ever she does she does in her best interest. She has the rights to poke into everyone's business. She is the saviour soul, Infact, she even stays awake the whole night to guard whichever room her pati dev chooses to sleep in to guard him... which saintly wife will do that? and to think she doesnt even lubbs him.. She only wants to save him...

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-02-03, 14:35

candy wrote:agree u sandhya .. its pure jai ho Jo kahani. they made Jo just like typical sp bahu..

I thought she was a Zee Bahu?  :lol!: 

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-02-03, 14:36

candy wrote:hi peeves,  we have never met before.  
   looks like u r fond of naming syndromes.

No. I am fond of everything that is crazy! You cant under estimate my poweress for such insanity!

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-02-03, 14:54

Lolzzzz loved reading u Peeves....missed ur post.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-02-03, 15:10

pollyanna wrote:Lolzzzz loved reading u Peeves....missed ur post.....

And?

Didnt you miss me polly?  Evil or Very Mad 

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-02-03, 15:26

Peeves wrote:

And?

Aap toh hamare dil mein rehte ho...toh miss kaise karein Wink:P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-03, 15:34

I would have loved Jallu saying tht and putting her in her place but Jallu has to prove himself as the devoted Priest , So he will do..Om Jodhaya namah, Om Bhashanya Namah, Om Selfless Begum Namah, O Always Right , No Grihna only mitr Mallika Namah!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-03, 15:38

@Sathya .- jo mantra was too good. :*lol*:

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-02-03, 15:57

pollyanna wrote:
Peeves wrote:

And?

Aap toh hamare dil mein rehte ho...toh miss kaise karein Wink:P

affraid She knew it all the while.. I thot I can get away with staying there and not pay the rent...

hug1 So sweet of you Polly, my Molly!

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-03, 16:09

OICSMM  ROFL ...fantastic peeves  Thumbsup 

Jallu is the shikaar to this syndrome

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-02-03, 16:22

Tanthya wrote:I would have loved Jallu saying tht and putting her in her place but Jallu has to prove himself as the devoted Priest , So he will do..Om Jodhaya namah, Om Bhashanya Namah, Om Selfless Begum Namah, O Always Right , No Grihna only mitr Mallika Namah!!

Shhh... That mantra will make the goddess Jodha Happy.. and she will give him an heir to his throne...  bounce 

Jallu Saviour JB ki Jai!

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-02-03, 16:25

zuzana wrote:OICSMM  ROFL ...fantastic peeves  Thumbsup 

Thanks Zuzana  :joker: 

Abu Mali too... Benzy is targetting him

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-03, 16:29

Peeves wrote:

Abu is not stupid like Jallu..he will remove the kaanta before it can prick him :P

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-02-03, 17:01

zuzana wrote:
Peeves wrote:

Abu is not stupid like Jallu..he will remove the kaanta before it can prick him :P

you are getting confused with OICSMM and OICKMM...

Saving is one, Killing is another...

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Innisai on 2014-02-03, 19:30

Welcome back, Peevsie

Innisai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:19