Latest topics

WHO IS THE REAL TANVEER?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WHO IS THE REAL TANVEER?

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-26, 11:19

WhispersWithNoSound wrote:Nice post, Anu

I dont think Tanveer is related to Razia or Mamu, maybe she is just a hired by Razia to get her work done but now it has turned out that she was in a relationship with Imran too.
Too complicated scratch

Whispers Please let me know what to call you. We are all a family here. I do not think she is related at all. Razia may have mistaken her as Maamujaan' illegitimate child and put her in an orphanage. She does not know about Zoya at all. Imran and Tanu was a real googly by the cv's. Thanks for liking my post. I am really looking forward for the story to unravel and I hope they do not drag it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-26, 11:20

WhispersWithNoSound wrote:
clarissasham wrote:im confused like hell anu. Whats all happening. All of sudden tanveer became, hero heroine and villain, its mystery how is she is connected to razia. She cant be mamujan daughter. I hope the mystery resolves unlike in IPK , where were not given answers to many question even the show ended.

Dont have any hopes on the mystery, it will turn out to be damp squid like IPK bounce

ShubShib bhol Whispers we will get to see the story this time round.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by WhispersWithNoSound on 2013-03-26, 11:28

anurao66 wrote:
WhispersWithNoSound wrote:Nice post, Anu

I dont think Tanveer is related to Razia or Mamu, maybe she is just a hired by Razia to get her work done but now it has turned out that she was in a relationship with Imran too.
Too complicated scratch

Whispers Please let me know what to call you. We are all a family here. I do not think she is related at all. Razia may have mistaken her as Maamujaan' illegitimate child and put her in an orphanage. She does not know about Zoya at all. Imran and Tanu was a real googly by the cv's. Thanks for liking my post. I am really looking forward for the story to unravel and I hope they do not drag it.

I am Nayantara, Anu. You can call me Nayan.

As you say, Its possible that Razia has mistaken her to be Mamu's illegitimate daughter. Lets see how the story pans out

WhispersWithNoSound
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-27, 11:01

anurao66 wrote:Jaya,

If I am permitted to call you that, I loved your view point. I still have a few questions.

[color=darkblueHii Anu
Well we dont know what the writers have in mind......lekin jahan tak mujhe lagta hain this is real Tanveer, Asad's childhood friend....it cannot be that some old friend comes after 10-20 years and they welcome so warmly in their house......the way Mr. Khan recognised her in the crowd, hugged her, the way Dilshaad and all treat Tanveer, their childhood memories all this indicate that although Tanveer has shifted she must have been in contact with the Khans.....it is obvious.....jahaan tak glass eye ka sawal hain i guess yeh baad mein huyi hogi.....some accident ....writers may introduce a story for that too....Of course Tannu was planted or rather introduced again in the khan parivaaar by Razia as she said"jab mujhe pata chala ki tum Asad ki dost ho toh mujhe laga ki tumhi woh jhariya ho jisse gudiya dudi jaaye"( somethink like that!! )) Tanveer aur Razia - ek dusre ko kaise jaante hain..pata nahin...no clue has been shown regarding that ....we will have to wait for that....the sheer cruelty with which she intended to kill Khan parivaar is really shocking!! bas gudiya dundne tak ki baat hoti toh baat alag thi....is it just for money??? i don't know....jo bhi hain she has obeyed Razia in everything.....why??? even while she tried to retaliate, she ended up being badly humiliated.....dekhte hain ki qubool hain team in ulajhti jaa rehi suljhanon ko kaise suljhate hain.......and yeah i will come up with a post some day....aaj ke liye yahi kabhi hain .... [/color]

I may be wrong. If Tanveer is the real neighbor why did Razia insult her khandaan and called her ganda khoon. If she was Asad's neighbor then surely she would have been in a respectful neighborhood. Tanu is not a person to take things lying down. If she did not to it for money she would have some other motive for doing such a heinous thing for the hand that feeds.

Well all these are my speculations. What you said also can be true. We have to see what kind of googly the CV's bowl next. Thanks for sharing your views. I really appreciated another perspective of it. Please do take part in discussion. I am Anu and if you have any doubts please remember pm away.
Hiii Anu,
Of course!! you can call me jaya......let us wait and wtch....hope these mysteries get unfolded soon!! aur waise "if you have any doubts please remember pm away" iska matlab?? i mean pm means?? Do reply... :) [quote]

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-27, 11:23

[quote="jayalakshmi"]
anurao66 wrote:Jaya,

If I am permitted to call you that, I loved your view point. I still have a few questions.

[color=darkblueHii Anu
Well we dont know what the writers have in mind......lekin jahan tak mujhe lagta hain this is real Tanveer, Asad's childhood friend....it cannot be that some old friend comes after 10-20 years and they welcome so warmly in their house......the way Mr. Khan recognised her in the crowd, hugged her, the way Dilshaad and all treat Tanveer, their childhood memories all this indicate that although Tanveer has shifted she must have been in contact with the Khans.....it is obvious.....jahaan tak glass eye ka sawal hain i guess yeh baad mein huyi hogi.....some accident ....writers may introduce a story for that too....Of course Tannu was planted or rather introduced again in the khan parivaaar by Razia as she said"jab mujhe pata chala ki tum Asad ki dost ho toh mujhe laga ki tumhi woh jhariya ho jisse gudiya dudi jaaye"( somethink like that!! )) Tanveer aur Razia - ek dusre ko kaise jaante hain..pata nahin...no clue has been shown regarding that ....we will have to wait for that....the sheer cruelty with which she intended to kill Khan parivaar is really shocking!! bas gudiya dundne tak ki baat hoti toh baat alag thi....is it just for money??? i don't know....jo bhi hain she has obeyed Razia in everything.....why??? even while she tried to retaliate, she ended up being badly humiliated.....dekhte hain ki qubool hain team in ulajhti jaa rehi suljhanon ko kaise suljhate hain.......and yeah i will come up with a post some day....aaj ke liye yahi kabhi hain .... [/color]

I may be wrong. If Tanveer is the real neighbor why did Razia insult her khandaan and called her ganda khoon. If she was Asad's neighbor then surely she would have been in a respectful neighborhood. Tanu is not a person to take things lying down. If she did not to it for money she would have some other motive for doing such a heinous thing for the hand that feeds.

Well all these are my speculations. What you said also can be true. We have to see what kind of googly the CV's bowl next. Thanks for sharing your views. I really appreciated another perspective of it. Please do take part in discussion. I am Anu and if you have any doubts please remember pm away.
Hiii Anu,
Of course!! you can call me jaya......let us wait and wtch....hope these mysteries get unfolded soon!! aur waise "if you have any doubts please remember pm away" iska matlab?? i mean pm means?? Do reply... :)

Jaya,

PM means personal message. We can send each other to get in touch in case we have any doubts or to pass on some important message.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum