Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 3rd Feb

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 3rd Feb

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-03, 23:50

gurveen wrote:my baby 3 yers old said mama vo(ben) bhoot aunti hai Twisted Evil  :*lol*:

Aaj toh sach main woh daayan ki tarah hi thi Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  :P  :P  :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-03, 23:50

gurveen , ur baby exactly found out yaar.. hope ur baby is not frightened !!" bhoot aunty ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-03, 23:55

gurveen wrote:aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh maza aa gaya rukiaya ki watt lag gayi
  meoow

Hello Gurveen ... So happy to see you enjoying yourself here ... ... Welcome to dhwani friend .
... flower flower 

I wished that snake woman had given Ruku one bite too ...
 :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-03, 23:56

gurveen wrote:my baby 3 yers old said mama vo(ben) bhoot aunti hai Twisted Evil  :*lol*:

Your baby is Cho chweet. ... Kiss

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-04, 00:10

Hello guys...looks like I missed all the fun  :cry:  ...Benzie is still alive ? Why din't they cut her down with their swords ? And she kidnapped Ruqiaya  Twisted Evil I'm loving it :P .....Finally Emperor is on his knees ...Hakim's words came true today ...I'm confused...should I celebrate as Ben track ended of should I feel sorry for my Jallu and Jodha  :cry:  But why couldn't she just confessed that she loves him and what was that Kartavya thing ? can't she just admit she loves him ??  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-04, 00:48

clarissasham wrote:She can survive without khana but not Bashan
So please allow her to complete one sentence when she gains Josh...

Shehenshah aaap hum par moorchith hone ka anuchith labh nahi utaya . ..Wink
ROFL

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-04, 00:49

neha wrote:Hello guys...looks like I missed all the fun  :cry:  ...Benzie is still alive ? Why din't they cut her down with their swords ? And she kidnapped Ruqiaya  Twisted Evil I'm loving it :P.....Finally Emperor is on his knees ...Hakim's words came true today ...I'm confused...should I celebrate as Ben track ended of should I feel sorry for my Jallu and Jodha  :cry:  But why couldn't she just confessed that she loves him and what was that Kartavya thing ? can't she just admit she loves him ??  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
What???????? Jodha  the bhaashanist admit to love without a big fat lecture on prem? Kidding, are you?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-04, 01:35

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:Hello guys...looks like I missed all the fun  :cry:  ...Benzie is still alive ? Why din't they cut her down with their swords ? And she kidnapped Ruqiaya  Twisted Evil I'm loving it :P.....Finally Emperor is on his knees ...Hakim's words came true today ...I'm confused...should I celebrate as Ben track ended of should I feel sorry for my Jallu and Jodha  :cry:  But why couldn't she just confessed that she loves him and what was that Kartavya thing ? can't she just admit she loves him ??  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
What???????? Jodha  the bhaashanist admit to love without a big fat lecture on prem? Kidding, are you?

Hehe Sandhya, jaate jaate bhi bhashan de gayi Jodha Begum  Twisted Evil  and this bhanshanbaaji is contagious, Ben ne bhi mauka dekhke chauka maar diya  :P ....Someone please save my Jallu from crying buckets and regreting for those words which he actually never meant at all  No No 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-02-04, 01:48

Hi, Pls clarify about AK's costume? He is wearing the same dress & colour also not changed. Is that uniform for commanders?

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-04, 01:50

Reavathy wrote:Hi, Pls clarify about AK's costume? He is wearing the same dress & colour also not changed. Is that uniform for commanders?

Its not a uniform but a serious budget problem honey!  :*lol*: 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-02-04, 01:56

neha wrote:
Reavathy wrote:Hi, Pls clarify about AK's costume? He is wearing the same dress & colour also not changed. Is that uniform for commanders?

Its not a uniform but a serious budget problem honey!  :*lol*: 

ROFL

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-04, 08:32

Best part of the show was when jalal was looking at the water to see Ben's reflection but could not keep his eye off jodha ... Loved the look of frustration on his face ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-04, 09:30

But wasn't it an overdose of events happening with lightening speed? too much for a 20 mins episode :cry: I was expecting more Jodha-Jalal moment but Jodha was swiftly removed from the scene and later Benzie-Ruq was given more than expected screen space!  :cry: 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-04, 10:04

neha wrote:But wasn't it an overdose of events happening with lightening speed? too much for a 20 mins episode :cry: I was expecting more Jodha-Jalal moment but Jodha was swiftly removed from the scene and later Benzie-Ruq was given more than expected screen space!  :cry: 
Don't worry dear neha begum. We will have all the rona dhona in plenty today.

When post tiger fiasco was wound up in 2 episodes I don't want this to extend either.

Jalal doesn't realise the seriousness of the poison at first and turns the focus or ruqaiya in ben's clutches. He is going to be shattered when the realization sinks in. He was pathetic in the precap.

He cried hard on his khan baba's death. Then ruqaiya mc.(was best then) then when rahim spilled the dibbi story.-why did you do this badiammi. Then during the shove and again now. He always cries for his near and dear ones. That is what makes him such a dear.

Sochein tho ma was responsible for all 5 occassions stated above. What kind of a badiammi is she! Poor jallu.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-04, 10:28

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:But wasn't it an overdose of events happening with lightening speed? too much for a 20 mins episode :cry: I was expecting more Jodha-Jalal moment but Jodha was swiftly removed from the scene and later Benzie-Ruq was given more than expected screen space!  :cry: 

When post tiger fiasco was wound up in 2 episodes I don't want this to extend either.

Jalal doesn't realise the seriousness of the poison at first and turns the focus or ruqaiya in ben's clutches. He is going to be shattered when the realization sinks in. He was pathetic in the precap.

He cried hard on his khan baba's death. Then ruqaiya mc.(was best then) then when rahim spilled the dibbi story.-why did you do this badiammi. Then during the shove and again now. He always cries for his near and dear ones. That is what makes him such a dear.

Sochein tho ma was responsible for all 5 occassions stated above. What kind of a badiammi is she! Poor jallu.

How beautifully you have put together all the five tragedies in Jalal's life ... How nicely you pointed out MA was the one responsible every time ..
I love reading you Sandhya .. Thanks for your insightful posts ..... So happy to have you in Dhwani ,,,,

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-04, 10:33

sandhya wrote:

True, acct they stretched this track very much hence they could not justify the end and even actors couldn't settle down themselves and express more in such a full packed episode. But too much melodrama, especially that Ben-Ruq scene. It could have avoided as Ruq was not needed to thrash like this to make her realise the grievous mistake she did by joining hands with MA and then Ben. But zor ka zatka zor se lage  :P  she really looks concerned for Jodha in precap.
 I loved what MA did to Zakira  Twisted Evil . I think Ben's revelation of MA bhadkaoying against Jodha will lead to the downfall of the trust Jalal has in her. lets see how she handles this storm when Adham reveals his unsuccessful plan to her. She is indeed a shame and no mother should be like her,  Jalal is lucky to have HB beside him when he comes to know MA's true face.
The promo isn't very exciting! looks more like a repeat of Tiger track. Even back then Hakim declared Jalal needs duwa and not dawa and same is happening in this track also...I mean come on CVs give us something more original and not a copy-paste of your old formulas. I'm confused about Jalal, RT was not quite convincing yesterday. Maybe todays episode with more screen space given to him will reveal the impact and shock of this act of Jodha.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-04, 10:51

Just to inform every one ... That swallowed poison can be removed from stomach by putting a tube into stomach .. This is called stomach wash ... And this is not modern technique .. This is from the time of ayurveda .. It is documented They used to practice it .. And it is very wrong to show the hakims did not use that to wash out the poison from Jodha's stomach .... This practice was very much rampant then and is used right to this day in modern medicine

Its just to creat melodrama ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 11:43

@sandhya ... how was MA responsible for khan baaba's death..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-04, 11:52

candy wrote:@sandhya  ... how was MA responsible for khan baaba's death..
Candy... she was the one who orchestrated the murder as he knew about her ambitions and would guide Jalal in a way she did not approve ...
Baaba got in the way of MA's dreams of becoming more powerful in the sultanat ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 11:52

@manu .. thanks for the info yaar.
but, here they will not to do so because to show the anti dote kept as pearls. the point lies who will get the spark of anti dote here.
if jalal or someone goes through the vishkanya details they may get this.
else if some one spills that vishkanya's may have antidote ..
else zakira should tel fearing for her life..
i expect jalal will come to know about anti dote kept as pearls., and will use it.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 11:55

manu, i dint see that scenes all . but did no one had a doubt how khaan baaba was killed. how she killed him. Wat was ja age then

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-02-04, 12:00

Neha its because they need to settle ruks Ben topic. So that Ben could be removed and ruks get permanent post near jos bed to join the HM and her trio for giving shocking expressions ...

After that complete shift if focus on jo and ja crying session.
I have a complaint everyone was given chance for bhashan including Ben and I was LOL seeing her confession with an expression as from Edward Cullen's family.
My complaint is zakira too should have given a chance to speak on how she chased and supplied snakes. ...Wink

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 12:07

shami...zakira ke liye :lol!: . she was the snake supplier.i
her chance is on the way. she has to tel about anti dote.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-04, 13:55

clarissasham wrote:Neha its because they need to settle ruks Ben topic.   So that Ben could be removed and ruks get permanent post near jos bed to join the HM and her trio for giving shocking expressions ...

After that complete shift if focus on jo and ja crying session.
I have a complaint everyone was given chance for bhashan including Ben and I was LOL seeing her confession with an expression as from Edward Cullen's family.  
My complaint is zakira too should have given a chance to speak on how she chased and supplied snakes. ...Wink

@bold :  ROFL 
Shami, true !  :P  that Ben Bhashan was irritating, she was totally latoo on Jo and if she wasn't a villain she would have included herself in HB trio n Salima gang as a well-wisher and ever-ready praiser of Jo Begum, she was that impressed with Jo's "Kartavya" towards her pati who ghrins her  Twisted Evil 
    OMG why do you want watch the pathetic and sad (?) life story of Zakira? wasn't Ben's story which wasted around 10 mins of show enough ?  Sleep

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-04, 14:17

candy wrote:manu, i dint see that scenes all . but did no one had a doubt how khaan baaba was killed. how she killed him. Wat was ja age then

It was before Jalal married Jodha ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: