Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 14:21

ok manu ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 3rd Feb

Post by clarissasham on 2014-02-04, 15:01

neha wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Neha its because they need to settle ruks Ben topic.   So that Ben could be removed and ruks get permanent post near jos bed to join the HM and her trio for giving shocking expressions ...

After that complete shift if focus on jo and ja crying session.
I have a complaint everyone was given chance for bhashan including Ben and I was LOL seeing her confession with an expression as from Edward Cullen's family.  
My complaint is zakira too should have given a chance to speak on how she chased and supplied snakes. ...Wink

@bold :  ROFL 
Shami, true !  :P  that Ben Bhashan was irritating, she was totally latoo on Jo and if she wasn't a villain she would have included herself in HB trio n Salima gang as a well-wisher and ever-ready praiser of Jo Begum, she was that impressed with Jo's "Kartavya" towards her pati who ghrins her  Twisted Evil 
    OMG why do you want watch the pathetic and sad (?) life story of Zakira? wasn't Ben's story which wasted around 10 mins of show enough ?  Sleep
arre yar though she is chote she too deserves a chance for bhashan nama you see  :lol!:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2014-02-04, 16:13

--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha wrote:I am crying crying crying :-( :-( :-( ...precap again i wil cry cry n flood my house i think :-( ..no words fr dis serial. .it is THE BEST. .
 :)  :)  Heart  hug1 u r soooo sweet.....................
i luv small cats Dance

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: