Latest topics

Swathi and Slok

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swathi and Slok

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-03, 19:39

Y did Swathi decide 2 breakup...is that due to property issue?

Today Slok was so upset seeing property docs n Asthas hand and the way he was behaving weird n that mystery room....so does that have a connection

may be Swathi wanted his wealth and NA/Anjali used this as their weapon n breaking their relation

wat do u thnk

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Swathi and Slok

Post by slmu on 2014-02-03, 19:49

Or like Aastha, NA used the property to trap Swati, but she realized what they did and left?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Swathi and Slok

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-02-03, 19:50

If I remember right, they had shown Swati telling Shloke that he was self-centered and selfish. Something certainly happened, that Swati was not supported by Shloke and He instead chose to go with his father, so perhaps swati finally left him

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Swathi and Slok

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-03, 19:51

Does NA even love his son??

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Swathi and Slok

Post by slmu on 2014-02-03, 20:00

sameersaagar wrote:If I remember right, they had shown Swati telling Shloke that he was self-centered and selfish. Something certainly happened, that Swati was not supported by Shloke and He instead chose to go with his father, so perhaps swati finally left him

Actually yes, I do remember that vaguely.. Shlok must have been on his my dad is the greatest trip even then.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Swathi and Slok

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-03, 20:02

slmu wrote:Or like Aastha, NA used the property to trap Swati, but she realized what they did and left?

possible....but the lady who left the hero s supposed 2 be evil n SP soaps...ryt> :) :P 

or she was not greedy but NA succeed n making an impression that she is

Slok thnks all woman r money minded.....so der cud be sum readon related 2 Swathi

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Swathi and Slok

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-03, 20:03

Maria J wrote:Does NA even love his son??

I m waiting 2 see Slok's reaction after knwing Na was behind all these

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Swathi and Slok

Post by slmu on 2014-02-03, 20:06

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Or like Aastha, NA used the property to trap Swati, but she realized what they did and left?

possible....but the lady who left the hero s supposed 2 be evil n SP soaps...ryt> :) :P 

or she was not greedy but NA succeed n making an impression that she is

Slok thnks all woman r money minded.....so der cud be sum readon related 2 Swathi

 :lol!:  yes that's true.. she dumped him so she must be bad  Rolling Eyes .. its definite though that NA was behind it.

Thing is NA is desperate to keep Aastha.. wonder why? was Aastha in his sights even at the time Shlok and Swati were together?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Swathi and Slok

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-03, 20:24

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Or like Aastha, NA used the property to trap Swati, but she realized what they did and left?

possible....but the lady who left the hero s supposed 2 be evil n SP soaps...ryt> :) :P 

or she was not greedy but NA succeed n making an impression that she is

Slok thnks all woman r money minded.....so der cud be sum readon related 2 Swathi

 :lol!:  yes that's true.. she dumped him so she must be bad  Rolling Eyes .. its definite though that NA was behind it.

Thing is NA is desperate to keep Aastha.. wonder why? was Aastha in his sights even at the time Shlok and Swati were together?



may be

He doesnt like ladies with free spirit...so just 2 teach her a lesson he did this
or
he s afraid that it may damage his son's reputation
or
he found Astha as a gullible person...so that he can stay n her good books....Probably Swathi myt have realized his true nature
or
hw was impressed by Astha seeing she obeying her parents ...myt have tht she will be n his control oly,.

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Swathi and Slok

Post by slmu on 2014-02-03, 20:46

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Or like Aastha, NA used the property to trap Swati, but she realized what they did and left?

possible....but the lady who left the hero s supposed 2 be evil n SP soaps...ryt> :) :P 

or she was not greedy but NA succeed n making an impression that she is

Slok thnks all woman r money minded.....so der cud be sum readon related 2 Swathi

 :lol!:  yes that's true.. she dumped him so she must be bad  Rolling Eyes .. its definite though that NA was behind it.

Thing is NA is desperate to keep Aastha.. wonder why? was Aastha in his sights even at the time Shlok and Swati were together?



may be

He doesnt like ladies with free spirit...so just 2 teach her a lesson he did this
or
he s afraid that it may damage his son's reputation
or
he found Astha as a gullible person...so that he can stay n her good books....Probably Swathi myt have realized his true nature
or
hw was impressed by Astha seeing she obeying her parents ...myt have tht she will be n his control oly,.

Probably all of the above  :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Swathi and Slok

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-03, 22:47

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

possible....but the lady who left the hero s supposed 2 be evil n SP soaps...ryt> :) :P 

or she was not greedy but NA succeed n making an impression that she is

Slok thnks all woman r money minded.....so der cud be sum readon related 2 Swathi

 :lol!:  yes that's true.. she dumped him so she must be bad  Rolling Eyes .. its definite though that NA was behind it.

Thing is NA is desperate to keep Aastha.. wonder why? was Aastha in his sights even at the time Shlok and Swati were together?



may be

He doesnt like ladies with free spirit...so just 2 teach her a lesson he did this
or
he s afraid that it may damage his son's reputation
or
he found Astha as a gullible person...so that he can stay n her good books....Probably Swathi myt have realized his true nature
or
hw was impressed by Astha seeing she obeying her parents ...myt have tht she will be n his control oly,.

Probably all of the above  :lol!:

I love dis show for bringing my creative side outside....my hubby saying I shud try writing scripts for soaps :) 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Swathi and Slok

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 12:24

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

 :lol!:  yes that's true.. she dumped him so she must be bad  Rolling Eyes .. its definite though that NA was behind it.

Thing is NA is desperate to keep Aastha.. wonder why? was Aastha in his sights even at the time Shlok and Swati were together?



may be

He doesnt like ladies with free spirit...so just 2 teach her a lesson he did this
or
he s afraid that it may damage his son's reputation
or
he found Astha as a gullible person...so that he can stay n her good books....Probably Swathi myt have realized his true nature
or
hw was impressed by Astha seeing she obeying her parents ...myt have tht she will be n his control oly,.

Probably all of the above  :lol!:

I love dis show for bringing my creative side outside....my hubby saying I shud try writing scripts for soaps :) 

Anu, I am convinced you will be fab at it.. you used to predict so well in PKD too.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Swathi and Slok

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:53


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum