Latest topics

Barbaadi ki shubh aaramb

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Barbaadi ki shubh aaramb

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 14:16

guys but the nadaswaram was the high light ya. all were unable to stand properly.. these guys not oly blew it towards them even went closer as if going to make them deaf forever.
:*lol*:

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 14:17

candy wrote: guys but the nadaswaram was the high light ya. all were unable to stand properly.. these guys not oly blew it towards them even went closer as if going to make them deaf forever.

ROFL  that's true.. they approached so menacingly.. its bad enough if your sober.. imagine how bad it must be when you are drunk

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-04, 14:18

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
candy wrote: she suffered a lot with Saree . i liked when she asked pooja .. main!!  
   confused  

Oh, it was the line of the episode when she wondered what the priest was for if she had to do the pooja  :*lol*:

true that line was epic and also she asks for belt to hold the saree  :*lol*: 

ROFL  poor Rumi probably needed the belt to hold up his dhoti and here she wants it for her sari

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-04, 14:18

candy wrote: guys but the nadaswaram was the high light ya. all were unable to stand properly.. these guys not oly blew it towards them even went closer as if going to make them deaf forever.

the mama was very intelligent he asked Mr Bhalla to give some money and stop the guys blowing their ears  :*lol*: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 14:25

zuzana wrote:

the mama was very intelligent he asked Mr Bhalla to give some money and stop the guys blowing their ears  :*lol*: 

So true.. i guess he was speaking from experience of dishing out money  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-04, 14:26

:P  :P  :P Ohh My Loved to read you and the scenarios u drew ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 14:27

Tanthya wrote::P  :P  :P Ohh My Loved to read you and the scenarios u drew ..

Thankoos Sathyaji.. am blessed by your presence in my post  cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-04, 14:32

Tants watch it if u havent//it was a superb one..the Iyers made the Bhallas as uncomfortable as possible  :*lol*: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-04, 14:34

slmu wrote:

Hawwww !! blessings !! succh beeg beeg words ... I am blessed to be in ur post..It is like Pavan Ganga , wshes off all my sins collected from delivering sarcastic barbs !! Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-04, 14:35

zuzana wrote:

Tants watch it if u havent//it was a superb one..the Iyers made the Bhallas as uncomfortable as possible  :*lol*: 

Will sure catch the repeat ..If I can remember in time..would not want to miss out on a funny epi

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 14:36

Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:

Hawwww !! blessings !! succh beeg beeg words ... I am blessed to be in ur post..It is like Pavan Ganga , wshes off all my sins collected from delivering sarcastic barbs !! Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

chalo we are even then.. blessings on both sides.. its so nice to be able to watch something and thoroughly enjoy it.. it was simply great

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-04, 14:39

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Will sure catch the repeat ..If I can remember in time..would not want to miss out on a funny epi

put the alarm  Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-04, 14:41

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:

then u need a pool full of ganga waters  :*lol*: 

what makes you think Shanti is not sarcastic in saying she is blessed  :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-04, 14:57

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I thought u would never watch Karan Patel  Shocked

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-04, 15:07

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I thought u would never watch Karan Patel  Shocked

Nice one Ria...Tants is stuck *to watch* *not to watch*  ROFL 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-04, 15:49

Shanthi,

When they announced the wedding I was wondering how these two families will come together for the wedding and it would be an interesting one. Yesterday's episode was a classic. I could not help laughing especially when Toshi ji was putting the pallo over her head and Ishu's mother forbidding her saying only widows wear it. 

Such a contrast between customs of people belonging to the same country. I spent the whole time laughing. Its a must watch one. I never knew these nadhaswaram people will blow into one's face. 

They were quarreling yesterday today I hope they get together and give back to the common enemy Shagun for the engagement. Was yesterday's function the Nalungu???????

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 18:31

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi,

When they announced the wedding I was wondering how these two families will come together for the wedding and it would be an interesting one. Yesterday's episode was a classic. I could not help laughing especially when Toshi ji was putting the pallo over her head and Ishu's mother forbidding her saying only widows wear it. 

Such a contrast between customs of people belonging to the same country. I spent the whole time laughing. Its a must watch one. I never knew these nadhaswaram people will blow into one's face. 

They were quarreling yesterday today I hope they get together and give back to the common enemy Shagun for the engagement. Was yesterday's function the Nalungu???????

I assume they will gang up against Shagun.. after all they are doing this sirf Ruhi ke liye.

No it wasn't the Nalungu.. Nalungu is a function after the wedding.. rather like the ring finding ceremony that the North Indians have.. during Nalungu the newly weds play little games.

Yesterday's was just a pooja... one of the purpose would have been tying the kappu or the thread around the wrist.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-04, 19:10

slmu wrote:

I assume they will gang up against Shagun.. after all they are doing this sirf Ruhi ke liye.

No it wasn't the Nalungu.. Nalungu is a function after the wedding.. rather like the ring finding ceremony that the North Indians have.. during Nalungu the newly weds play little games.

Yesterday's was just a pooja... one of the purpose would have been tying the kappu or the thread around the wrist.
Shanthi,

Thanks for clearing my doubt. See for us Telugu's we have the Nalugu first where we the bride and groom have to have an oil bath and then bathe and wear new clothes. hence I had this doubt after Raman had an oil bath. This is done on the morning of the wedding after which they cant go out anywhere. Then the next ceremony will be the marriage.

But I wonder if they will have the Jaan Vasam and the Kaasi Yatra. It will be fun to watch all that.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 19:12

anurao66 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shanthi,

Thanks for clearing my doubt. See for us Telugu's we have the Nalugu first where we the bride and groom have to have an oil bath and then bathe and wear new clothes. hence I had this doubt after Raman had an oil bath. This is done on the morning of the wedding after which they cant go out anywhere. Then the next ceremony will be the marriage.

But I wonder if they will have the Jaan Vasam and the Kaasi Yatra. It will be fun to watch all that.

Better not have the Kaasi yatra .. Raman maybe tempted to go and not come back  :*lol*:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 19:19

Shanti tat was a good one :*lol*:

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 19:21

candy wrote:Shanti tat was a good one :*lol*:

:sunny:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-05, 04:06

One funny episode...

Raman not believing he said something nice about Ishita, mzst have been lying..

Them all turning up drunk...I would have blamed the timing...

Happida...Mehfil tha sajdi jab nache munday thi ma...

Chuni syr tha lei la..Pao wao...Only widows cover there heads...Saray kaam hi puttay...She nearly poured it on ramans head...

U r coming to my house..All the best...To you to...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-05, 11:03

sarra0 wrote:One funny episode...

Raman not believing he said something nice about Ishita,
mzst have been lying..

Chuni syr tha lei la..Pao wao...Only widows cover there heads...Saray kaam hi puttay...She nearly poured it on ramans head...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

@bold...dat means his subconscious mind thinks Ishitha s gud :) 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-05, 11:25

Raman not believing he said something nice about Ishita, mzst have been lying..

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

ROFL  ROFL  I just love Toshiji

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-05, 11:25

anusha.cochin wrote:

Raman not believing he said something nice about Ishita,
mzst have been lying..

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

@bold...dat means his subconscious mind thinks Ishitha s gud :) 

That is so true  cheers

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: