Latest topics

Barbaadi ki shubh aaramb

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Barbaadi ki shubh aaramb

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-05, 12:44

anusha.cochin wrote:
sarra0 wrote:One funny episode...

Raman not believing he said something nice about Ishita,
mzst have been lying..

Them all turning up drunk...I would have blamed the timing...

Happida...Mehfil tha sajdi jab nache munday thi ma...

Chuni syr tha lei la..Pao wao...Only widows cover there heads...Saray kaam hi puttay...She nearly poured it on ramans head...

U r coming to my house..All the best...To you to...

 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

@bold...dat means his subconscious mind thinks Ishitha s gud :) 

Yep especially compared wit Shagun

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Barbaadi ki shubh aaramb

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-05, 13:03

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:One funny episode...

Raman not believing he said something nice about Ishita, mzst have been lying..

Them all turning up drunk...I would have blamed the timing...

Happida...Mehfil tha sajdi jab nache munday thi ma...

Chuni syr tha lei la..Pao wao...Only widows cover there heads...Saray kaam hi puttay...She nearly poured it on ramans head...

U r coming to my house..All the best...To you to...

 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 


 ROFL  ROFL  I just love Toshiji

So do I like this she is a funny character, but at times when arguing she does annoy me...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Barbaadi ki shubh aaramb

Post by slmu on 2014-02-05, 13:22

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:One funny episode...

Raman not believing he said something nice about Ishita, mzst have been lying..

Them all turning up drunk...I would have blamed the timing...

Happida...Mehfil tha sajdi jab nache munday thi ma...

Chuni syr tha lei la..Pao wao...Only widows cover there heads...Saray kaam hi puttay...She nearly poured it on ramans head...

U r coming to my house..All the best...To you to...

 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 


 ROFL  ROFL  I just love Toshiji

So do I like this she is a funny character, but at times when arguing she does annoy me...

yes, just like Mrs. Iyer

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Barbaadi ki shubh aaramb

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-05, 13:25

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:One funny episode...

Raman not believing he said something nice about Ishita, mzst have been lying..

Them all turning up drunk...I would have blamed the timing...

Happida...Mehfil tha sajdi jab nache munday thi ma...

Chuni syr tha lei la..Pao wao...Only widows cover there heads...Saray kaam hi puttay...She nearly poured it on ramans head...

U r coming to my house..All the best...To you to...

 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 


 ROFL  ROFL  I just love Toshiji

So do I like this she is a funny character, but at times when arguing she does annoy me...

yes, just like Mrs. Iyer

Oh yes there have been times I want to bang there heads together

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Barbaadi ki shubh aaramb

Post by slmu on 2014-02-05, 13:32

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:


 ROFL  ROFL  I just love Toshiji

So do I like this she is a funny character, but at times when arguing she does annoy me...

yes, just like Mrs. Iyer

Oh yes there have been times I want to bang there heads together

Yup they do generate that desire  :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Barbaadi ki shubh aaramb

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:03


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum