Latest topics

ILKDM #48 - Halahal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM #48 - Halahal

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-04, 14:03

It was a episode that rested on flashbacks, It was a episode that stripped the royal facade of many exposing the commoner thoughts held within, It was a episode that reaffirmed the  beginning , beginning of the journey of Jalal and Jodha.Once again  the Benazir event has brought back things to the same point , only this time around the principal protagonists have reversed their emotions..If  Jodha was filled with anger and hate then, Jalal is full of anger and  indifference NOW .It was fear of loss and an appreciation of the magnanimity of Jalal  that was the trigger for Jodha to change her attitude, It will be a fear of loss and absolute unselfishness of Jodha that will ring in change for Jalal.

The episode typically opens with Jodha and Jalal praying to their respective Gods, neither one asking anything for themselves while the forces of evil are cackling in delight unaware  that hand of God might be invisible but a true hearted one is never found wanting of His presence.

The wedding begins amidst a sense of vindictive accomplishments , an impending sense of doom, of simmering anger , The Muh Dhikayi rasam starts . Jalal and Benazir step forward but what happens ..Jalal sees the reflection of a downcast Jodha , His eyes are firmly focused on Jodha , completely oblivious of  Benazir's smiling face and the Muh Dikhayi continues with Jalal making a herculean effort and consciously pulling his gaze away from Jodha.

I would say this was a very well constructed continuation to the proxy wedding of Jodha and Jalal..The wedding began when the Mehendi of Benazir  is transferred on to  Jodha's hands , the blessings and wishes that was held within that one stroke is transferred onto Jodha , As was the Bidai sequence .. Jodha is kicked out of her room with only Kanha for company, Jalal sarcastically enquiring whether she was going to her home ..when  he becomes aware of the true reason ..Jodha who had been living virtually as a spinster , Who was initiated into Mughal household as part of Harem ,has her true Bidaai when she enters the room along with her husband , A room which her husband has claimed as his own ..Thus Jodha enters the house of her husband, leaving behind her Amer ki shaan, aan guided by her Kanha !The wedded journey illuminated  by the lit lamp  placed by Jalal near her Kanha.

The Muh Dhikayi happens ...  of Jodha and Jalal ..what a change  between then and Now.. Then a arrogant , triumphant,smirking Jalal, throughly enjoying the mortification and shock  on Jodha's face , today a angry, frustrated , guilt ridden  Jalal .. what a sea change in the attitude, in mood .. Why the change ?   Earlier Jodha was a  toy that had to be acquired , cost be damned, A trophy that had to adorn his mantle .. A  quarry that had to be broken and tamed , She was an object, a symbol that had to be owned but  slowly Jodha begin to penetrate that thick  wall, He considered himself as barren of heart, a desert incapable of harboring the  finer and delicate flowers of love, affection, emotions but he failed to understand that Jodha was a gift of desert, she was that hardy plant which sends  its roots miles and miles in search of water, She is the thorny cactus , all prickly and sharp yet giving out one of the beautifulest flower , Such was Jodha's heart  Although possessing of rapier tongue, her heart was like  the desert flower and it was to her heart that Jalal had begun to respond, unknowingly, unconsciously and unwittingly.Hitherto Jodha did not matter , henceforth Jodha will matter as she has ceased to be his trophy but has become his support, his anchor , his conscience and his heart hence her sadness affects him and he is angry at himself for being affected, angry at himself for giving importance to her , angry that he cares, that she matters ... How long will this tussle go? Will the conqueror be conquered easily or will it be a hard fought victory ..

The outburst of Benazir stripped the lofty facades of all prinicpal players as it laid bare the shortcomings of everyone , Ruqaiyya who had always prided on her being a unique one was showed as just another petty woman besieged by bouts of insecurity and driven by a desire to put down her rivals. Maham who was vain about her intelligence  is shown up as chunnel visioned while Jalal comes up as a unfeeling and uncaring individual Benazir true to her nature spewed Venom,  A venom which was deadlier than even Cobra's venom, presenting a unflattering picture of all protagonists   oddly enough, her diatribe reminded me of 'Samudra Manthan ' .. when the ocean is churned..out comes the Halahal  and then comes the Amrit ..which makes one immortal ..So is the case here ..  The vituperative  outburst  of Benazir  has served  to bring out the poison/negative emotions hidden within , Jodha like shiv has imbibed all those poisonous barbs/words , taunts, insults within herself symbolically drinking the poisoned cup..   what can happen now
?? Now is the time for the Nectar of immortality to surge up ... what is considered to be immortal amongst us mortals??..  LOVE !! Love is an emotion that immortalizes the lovers. and love will be that nectar that shall subsume Jodha and Jalal.

CRITICAL VOICE

I will say this, if Y'days episode showed up each and everyone as chumps, Adham Khan was the only one who came across as intelligent, shrewd .. with each passing day Adham Khan is being built up as a dangerous enemy whom Jalal has to contend with... I am loving this menacing Adham..

Food Tasters anyone ... the Royal courts were full of them .. Any logical girl would have summoned a food taster or a slave and asked him/her to drink up the milk.. Had Jodha done the same, she could have had her  name cleared, showed a  *proverbial* Middle finger to Ruqaiyya and Maham, added few more sheen to her invisible crown but naww she had to send everybody into mindless clucking..

The complete character assassination  of Ruqaiyya was unpardonable, reducing her to a blubbering idiot was quite unbecoming of the creatives who had visualized a strong, intelligent and ice brained queen..

I might be thrown rotten eggs but I felt that Rajat was not  up to the mark when it mattered most,like when he discovers Abul Mali's escape or when he sees a unconscious Jodha..somehow his eyes did not emote the requisite emotions nor did his voice carry the needed anger.. In contrast I found Paridhi's teary farewell quite touching...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #48 - Halahal

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-04, 14:28

Loved reading u after a long time.. Missed ur takes on the episodes.. I liked how u described the symbolic wedding of Jalal and Jodha.. I liked how u connected Samudra manthan with the Benazir bashan scene ..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-04, 14:38

Maria J wrote:Loved reading u after a long time.. Missed ur takes on the episodes.. I liked how u described the symbolic wedding of Jalal and Jodha.. I liked how u connected Samudra manthan with the Benazir bashan scene ..

Aww Ria Jaan...  That was very sweet of you to say so  long hug ..

Thanks for loving the post, Jaan

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-04, 14:46

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:Loved reading u after a long time.. Missed ur takes on the episodes.. I liked how u described the symbolic wedding of Jalal and Jodha.. I liked how u connected Samudra manthan with the Benazir bashan scene ..

Aww Ria Jaan...  That was very sweet of you to say so  long hug ..

Thanks for loving the post, Jaan
 hug1

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-02-04, 14:46

Wow...wat a delightful read...itna sab kuchh ho gaya.....in last epis.... :( 

abs loved the proxy wedding and Samudra manthan---truly Tantastic!!!!

Rajat was not up to the mark...give him a belan when he comes on screen today...his face has to do the extra talking now...as love story is going to start.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 14:50

Sathya., Thumbsup i have no words to describe how much i liked reading ur post. u are a excellent critic yaar.

i loved the way u mentioned jalal's reactions during rituals,. it was a Herculean task for him to take his eyes from her.
the Ben part was too good. love as amrit amd all those insults Jo faced as poison **clapping hands**

mehandi rasam., bidaai was a excellent one .. u showed another creative angle there which was hidden.
finally, i agree u in food tasters point . tat was a good idea which she had no mind to concentrate on .

y to throw rotten eggs., u have exactly pointed out the lack of necessary expressions..
he was made dumb even when Ben was threatening. everyone was standing with sword., so close, he could have striked the sword in no minutes in between Ben and Ruks..

Sathya,, excellent points written in a adorable way.,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-04, 14:59

hey... loved your take on yesterday's gem of an episode...kudos to you :D
anyway...for the 'food taster' issue, my theory is that since jo knows that the sweet has been poisoned ,and being the compassionate person that she is, she did not want to put any person's life at risk, even if it were a servant. Her life is hers to give, so she does. And I think that we should really take a moment to applaud this woman. Knowing that what you're holding is poison and having the guts to drink it to save someone dear....*whistles*
many people have been berating the 'kartavya nibhaya hai' moment. As for me I think it's pretty apt considering that a few episodes ago jo was taunted by ruks and jalal for not fulfilling any wifely-duties... (ahem...that sounds awkward)
anyways.... I'm not new to this forum but definetly new to posting replies...
so hello fellow fangirls....err...fan-people?? fan-brethren???
meh...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-02-04, 15:07

SubhanAllah what a write up yar  cheers 

Agreed to all poin st esp of Rajat he looked like a toy without much needed emotions.

The outburst of Benazir stripped the lofty facades of all prinicpal players as it laid bare the shortcomings of everyone , Ruqaiyya who had always prided on her being a unique one was showed as just another petty woman besieged by bouts of insecurity and driven by a desire to put down her rivals. Maham who was vain about her intelligence  is shown up as chunnel visioned while Jalal comes up as a unfeeling and uncaring individual Benazir true to her nature spewed Venom,  A venom which was deadlier than even Cobra's venom, presenting a unflattering picture of all protagonists   oddly enough, her diatribe reminded me of 'Samudra Manthan ' .. when the ocean is churned..out comes the Halahal  and then comes the Amrit ..which makes one immortal ..So is the case here ..  

Superb points 
meri jaaaannnn 

The complete character assassination  of Ruqaiyya was unpardonable, reducing her to a blubbering idiot was quite unbecoming of the creatives who had visualized a strong, intelligent and ice brained queen..

Me too cant agree cause ruks cant be this pathetic

adham is good but give him another dress  :lol!: 

im just looking forward for post rona dhaona phase if its not polluted by SHarifu

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-04, 15:08

pollyanna wrote:Wow...wat a delightful read...itna sab kuchh ho gaya.....in last epis.... :( 

abs loved the proxy wedding and Samudra manthan---truly Tantastic!!!!

Rajat was not up to the mark...give him a belan when he comes on screen today...his face has to do the extra talking now...as love story is going to start.....

Thankooj, Pallo Jaan

Bechara is going to do  a male MeenaKumari - Nutan Combo  today and U want me to hit him with Belan !!  affraid

errr.. mujhe mat maarna but I have always felt tht Rajat is inadequate when it comes to romancheee...it's as if he becomes overly conscious and feels uncomfy about it ... I just hope SR willl train him well to do the pre-SR and SR scenes WELL..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-04, 15:17

candy wrote: Sathya.,  Thumbsup  i have no words to describe how much i liked reading ur post. u are a excellent critic yaar.

i loved the way u mentioned jalal's reactions during rituals,. it was a Herculean task for him to take his eyes from her.
   the Ben part was too good. love as amrit amd all those insults Jo faced as poison **clapping hands**

mehandi rasam., bidaai was a excellent one ..  u showed  another creative angle there  which was hidden.
   finally, i agree u  in food tasters point . tat was a good idea which she had no mind to concentrate on .

y to throw rotten eggs., u have exactly pointed out the lack of necessary expressions..
  he was made dumb even when Ben was threatening. everyone was standing with sword., so close, he could have striked the sword in no minutes in between Ben and Ruks..

Sathya,, excellent  points written in a adorable way.,

Thank you, Candy  Kiss

I was feeling ,"Aiiyyooo Jalal" when he was constantly checking out Jodha  :)  :)

I agree that the food taster shud have been explained or hopefully will be explained ..

Absly Candy, he is a great Talwar bazz.. one swift move and Benazir would have become Bhagwan ko pyari but unfortunately .. They kept  Jalal as a stone..

Thanxx again

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-04, 15:30

Jiggy wrote:hey... loved your take on yesterday's gem of an episode...kudos to you :D
anyway...for the 'food taster' issue, my theory is that since jo knows that the sweet has been poisoned ,and being the compassionate person that she is, she did not want to put any person's life at risk, even if it were a servant. Her life is hers to give, so she does. And I think that we should really take a moment to applaud this woman. Knowing that what you're holding is poison and having the guts to drink it to save someone dear....*whistles*
many people have been berating the 'kartavya nibhaya hai' moment. As for me I think it's pretty apt considering that a few episodes ago jo was taunted by ruks and jalal for not fulfilling any wifely-duties... (ahem...that sounds awkward)
anyways.... I'm not new to this forum but definetly new to posting replies...
so hello fellow fangirls....err...fan-people?? fan-brethren???
meh...  

Heyy There , Jiggy  :)

Thank you very much ..

respectfully beg to differ on that, allow me to explain my  view.. Jodha is compassionate  but she is also a princess  brought up  in those times when rules were different .. She is a strong girl but is not a rebel. She has no reservation in jocularly threatening to cut off Moti's tongue ( Note, I am not saying that she WILL cut  but rather she is not averse to such ideas) She accepts the divide between the royal family and commoner's family  and as such she also would not feel that it is inappropriate to use food tasters cuz food tasters were employed by the Royalty for this very purpose and it was quite natural to use them .. what could have been done is for a clash to be taken between Maham and Jodha, Maham getting affronted that Jodha dared to stop the Kheer drinking AFTER she herself tasted it , Jalal supporting Maham .. n the situation escalating to the point where Jodha drinks it up to prove a point.. Y'day we did not feel the situation building up maybe  bec Jodha chose to talk about the past convo...

I would still say that Jodha has not yet nibhaoed the Kartavya of wife but has amply demonstrated the Kartavya spirit of a Subedar's daughter who has sworn to protect the shehenshah ..

Aww, Hun.. Just jump in with your view..The more, the merrier..

Haii , Hello and  Hugs Jiggy  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-04, 15:40

Sathya,

Just loved the post.The way you linked the dots from Halahal to amrit and compared it here was brilliant. Loved the points regarding the marriage and Bidaai of Jodha. Please do keep writing more often. 

I guess Zakira will provide the antidote in exchange for her life.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-04, 16:04

@tanthya
hmm....now that you put it that way it makes sense.....
oh but hang the food tasters......jo drinks the poison and is on her deathbed....call me a sadist but i heartily enjoyed watching jalal weep himself into a guilt-ridden lovesick poo......  :P :P  
well....ok.....not that much but still.....i mean it brought tears to my eyes...and that was only the promo damnit...... Rolling Eyes
thanks for the welcome...... :D
hugs... cheers 
-jiggy the ninja

(P.S. i don't know if any of you guys noticed it....but looks like jo's bindi has been slowly inching it way up her forehead.....
its smack in the middle right now  :P .....)

(P.P.S. how in the seven blazes do you reply to a reply......? scratch )

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-04, 16:08

Tanthya!! I can't express in words how much I missed your ILKDM posts  long hug  loved each and every word of your take  :) especially the proxy wedding of Jo-Ja  Heart .

I loved the first half ! The parallel scene between Jodha and Jalal was a very good start for the episode, the flashbacks of their own wedding added cherry on top. The Big Ben drama that happened when Jodha fell unconscious in his arms could have been cut short with more focus on Jalal's reaction, his anguish seeing Jodha closing her eyes would have made the whole episode worthwhile. But alas! how was the end of VishKanya possible with such a little drama  Twisted Evil 

CRITICAL VOICE

I will say this, if Y'days episode showed up each and everyone as chumps, Adham Khan was the only one who came across as intelligent, shrewd .. with each passing day Adham Khan is being built up as a dangerous enemy whom Jalal has to contend with... I am loving this menacing Adham..

He indeed planned very well, if Jodha would not have come between him and his ambition, he was literally on the verge of outwitting Jalal without any help of his shrewd mother. I would love to see how he saves his skin again if Benazir tries to expose him in her panic attack seeing Maali gayab from Jail  :P 

Food Tasters anyone ... the Royal courts were full of them .. Any logical girl would have summoned a food taster or a slave and asked him/her to drink up the milk.. Had Jodha done the same, she could have had her  name cleared, showed a  *proverbial* Middle finger to Ruqaiyya and Maham, added few more sheen to her invisible crown but naww she had to send everybody into mindless clucking..

But Sathu, the question is would Jalal have given her time to justify her point ? Ben had already proved her wrong in DEK the other day. Now he must have thought Jodha in her jealousy is fooling everyone once again with her VK theory. He could have thrown her out of the wedding hall without even listening to her if she had delayed the swallowing poison act by extending her Bhashaan and pleading him to ask someone taste it. I think she was left with this seemingly only option to prove her point if she wanted her husband alive.

Sad but true! she was my fav after Jalal during smileys Rukaiya days. Her character will be no doubt degraded more in the jealousy track. I loved it Jalal did not focus his all attention to Jodha but he was as worried for Ruq as he was for Jo.

I might be thrown rotten eggs but I felt that Rajat was not  up to the mark when it mattered most,like when he discovers Abul Mali's escape or when he sees a unconscious Jodha..somehow his eyes did not emote the requisite emotions nor did his voice carry the needed anger.. In contrast I found Paridhi's teary farewell quite touching...

Same pinch!  :P I wrote the same in WU thread, RT somehow could not express the despair, the shock and seemed lost and numb at this crucial moment when the lives of his beloved wives were at stake. I hope he conveys more emotions (No, I don't mean he should cry buckets!  :P ) today as I'm expecting he will get more screen space and more scenes with the unconscious Jodha

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-04, 16:35

clarissasham wrote:SubhanAllah what a write up yar  cheers 

Agreed to all poin st esp of Rajat he looked like a toy without much needed emotions.

The outburst of Benazir stripped the lofty facades of all prinicpal players as it laid bare the shortcomings of everyone , Ruqaiyya who had always prided on her being a unique one was showed as just another petty woman besieged by bouts of insecurity and driven by a desire to put down her rivals. Maham who was vain about her intelligence  is shown up as chunnel visioned while Jalal comes up as a unfeeling and uncaring individual Benazir true to her nature spewed Venom,  A venom which was deadlier than even Cobra's venom, presenting a unflattering picture of all protagonists   oddly enough, her diatribe reminded me of 'Samudra Manthan ' .. when the ocean is churned..out comes the Halahal  and then comes the Amrit ..which makes one immortal ..So is the case here ..  

Superb points 
meri jaaaannnn 

Me too cant agree cause ruks cant be this pathetic

adham is good but give him another dress  :lol!: 

im just looking forward for post rona dhaona phase if its not polluted by SHarifu

ROFL..Another dress..Uski dress ko koun dekhta hai..hum toh  kuch aur main busy hote hain  :P  :P  :P

Thank you  Shammi Jaan

I guess Sharifu will also start his khel pretty soon but before that they deffo will serve some  eyelock moments

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-04, 16:47

anurao66 wrote:Sathya,

Just loved the post.The way you linked the dots from Halahal to amrit and compared it here was brilliant. Loved the points regarding the marriage and Bidaai of Jodha. Please do keep writing more often. 

I guess Zakira will provide the antidote in exchange for her life.

Thank You, anu  :)

I am guessing the same else there was no point in restraining Zakira from fleeing .. She is not someone for whom Benazir will return .

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-04, 16:52

Jiggy wrote:@tanthya
hmm....now that you put it that way it makes sense.....
oh but hang the food tasters......jo drinks the poison and is on her deathbed....call me a sadist but i heartily enjoyed watching jalal weep himself into a guilt-ridden lovesick poo......  :P :P  
well....ok.....not that much but still.....i mean it brought tears to my eyes...and that was only the promo damnit...... Rolling Eyes
thanks for the welcome...... :D
hugs... cheers 
-jiggy the ninja

(P.S. i don't know if any of you guys noticed it....but looks like jo's bindi has been slowly inching it way up her forehead.....
its smack in the middle right now  :P .....)

(P.P.S. how in the seven blazes do you reply to a reply......? scratch )

You enjoyyed Jalal bawling, Me , I savoured the consternation on Maham Anga's face esp when Jalal sits by Jodha and caresses her head , the look she gave  :P  :P ..

You are always welcome , Jiggy ..

No, I did not notice the Bindi , more interested in how they managed to drink with that big hoola hoop hanging on their nose  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil , I got my answer y'day and was absorbed in it ..

..There is a quote in the top right which will be visible  if u are coming via Tab/Ipad or System.. U click on that and U can reply to the reply.. :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-04, 17:05

HalaHal.. What a superb read Tants ! Completely mesmerising !

Loved your pointers on the rewedding rituals of JoJa...thats an awesome correlation.

In trying to make Jodha mahaan they have murdered many such characters..now it was Ruqs turn :P

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-02-04, 17:44

It's a truly Tantalisous post . I could have never thought of the Hojra empty scene with the Bidaai ritual. I could understand the Mehndi and Muh Dikhayi , but you have written so well.

I feel they did not stretch the poison drinking scene much as already people were fed up with Benzy , so the sooner her exit the better. Now we will finally get to see the epic love story .

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-04, 17:45

neha wrote:Tanthya!! I can't express in words how much I missed your ILKDM posts  long hug  loved each and every word of your take  :) especially the proxy wedding of Jo-Ja  Heart

Thank You, Neha Begum..Might I say ..I missed all this glorious compliments too .. Aaj hum hukum karte hain ke aap humari tareef hamesha karein..Hukum ke Tameel ho
long hug Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  .

I loved the first half ! The parallel scene between Jodha and Jalal was a very good start for the episode, the flashbacks of their own wedding added cherry on top. The Big Ben drama that happened when Jodha fell unconscious in his arms could have been cut short with more focus on Jalal's reaction, his anguish seeing Jodha closing her eyes would have made the whole episode worthwhile. But alas! how was the end of VishKanya possible with such a little drama  Twisted Evil 

esp when Ekta pursued Meghna for months !!

CRITICAL VOICE

He indeed planned very well, if Jodha would not have come between him and his ambition, he was literally on the verge of outwitting Jalal without any help of his shrewd mother. I would love to see how he saves his skin again if Benazir tries to expose him in her panic attack seeing Maali gayab from Jail  :P 

I am waiting for the day when he overestimates his abilities and confronts Jalal.. :) 

But Sathu, the question is would Jalal have given her time to justify her point ? Ben had already proved her wrong in DEK the other day. Now he must have thought Jodha in her jealousy is fooling everyone once again with her VK theory. He could have thrown her out of the wedding hall without even listening to her if she had delayed the swallowing poison act by extending her Bhashaan and pleading him to ask someone taste it. I think she was left with this seemingly only option to prove her point if she wanted her husband alive.

Not with Salima and Hameeda there, Jalal would not have thrown her out..Plus remember Jalal is very pucca on propriety , he would not have chosen to insult Jodha in front of his Royal courtiers  who are not part of his inner circle.

Sad but true! she was my fav after Jalal during smileys Rukaiya days. Her character will be no doubt degraded more in the jealousy track. I loved it Jalal did not focus his all attention to Jodha but he was as worried for Ruq as he was for Jo.

Me too, I loved the fact that he cared for both ..

Same pinch!  :P I wrote the same in WU thread, RT somehow could not express the despair, the shock and seemed lost and numb at this crucial moment when the lives of his beloved wives were at stake. I hope he conveys more emotions (No, I don't mean he should cry buckets!  :P ) today as I'm expecting he will get more screen space and more scenes with the unconscious Jodha

Huggy Buggy's for the same thoughts to flit thru our Einstein Minds  :P  :P 

Me In bloo

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-04, 18:08

zuzana wrote:HalaHal.. What a superb read Tants ! Completely mesmerising !

Loved your pointers on the rewedding rituals of JoJa...thats an awesome correlation.

In trying to make Jodha mahaan they have murdered many such characters..now it was Ruqs turn :P

Thank You , Zu ...   * timidly* Me lubbs you too !!

There is murder-shulder and there is murder-shulder..why murder-shulder my phavrit Ruqs SO ?? * Sobs uncontrollably*

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-02-04, 19:23

Sathya... if she had called some slave food taster .. how wud she have become mahan.. and how can she kill some Nirdosh Prani...
Ghrinit Jantu ko maarne ke liye khud hi marna pada usko  :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2014-02-04, 21:04

Satya, kalakiteeenga :). 
I have not resumed watching , but now feel like it. Hopefully the train is back on track.
Did they really ruin Ruqs' charecter.. Bang Damn u CVs. I loved her portrayal before.

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-05, 08:56

Tants
Nice to c u back after long.
Lovely take. 

Ben's farewell speech was ott. Typical heroine giri.

But jalal conceded losing to the one he wished to conquer right on the rejection night.  It is jo who has to come around. 

The first ever thing she has done for jalal. She has done in style.

Tants..... you are seeing the glass half full and  I am seeing it half empty. Rolling Eyes

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum