Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 4th February 2014

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-02-04, 15:35

The episode starts with Sojal asking Kavya as to why she helped Aastha with the saree. Kavya tells her that because chachi's cupboard was locked she had to show the saree that was hidden under the bed. Sojal tells Kavya that as a punishment she won't be getting any lunch today and Kavya gets upset and angry hearing this.

At the dining table the guys are having their lunch. Shlok taps on the plate and Aastha ignores it. Sojal fills Shlok's plate. Anjali makes an announcement stating that because of the Pooja, for the next two days to cancel all meetings at work. Aastha gets ready to leave for work. Anjali cleans the table in the living room. Aastha notices it and asks Anjali as to why she is doing this. Anjali tells her that since Rani isn't at home she will complete all the house work with Sojal. Sojal gets worried, that she might end up doing all the house work since Aastha will be at working. Aastha tells Anjali that she will do the cleaning.  Anjali hands over the work to Aastha and takes Sojal to the kitchen. Shlok comes and reminds Aastha about the meeting at work today. She tells him that she knows about the meeting but asks him if he can cancel or postpone it for today.

Shlok leaves for work and comes back after sometime. He walks over at places where Aastha had just mopped the floor. He sits on the sofa and waits. In few minutes some of his office staffs come home. He asks them to come and they notice Aastha cleaning the house. He tells her that since she has 50 percent partnership she had requested the meeting to take place at home. He tries to put her on the spot. She immediately composes herself and invites her staff. She asks Shlok to move and gets them seated. She leaves and comes back with some refreshments for the staff. 

Shlok signs the paperwork and the staff requests Aastha's signature too. She reads the paper work, while Shlok points out the he has read and signed. She insists that she reads it too as she wants to know what she is signing for. After reading she signs the paperwork and informs the staff that because of the Pooja she won't be attending work for the next two days and hence to update her as and when possible. The office staff thank her and leave not before gossiping as to how good a daughter in law she is, as she is capable of handling both the house hold and work. Shlok boils in anger at the turn of events.

Sojal comes to her room and notices her daughter sleeping. She apologises to her daughter for sending her to bed  without feeding her. She vows again to make Aastha life a living hell as she was responsible for Sojal punishing her daughter. scratch 

Anjali gives a plate of beads and asks Aastha to make a mala for the God. She tells her that every year she makes it and this year Aastha will make the beads mala. Aastha asks Anjali to make it like every year as she is the most worthy person in the house hold. Anjali tells her that its shahib's wish that Aastha makes it this year. Aastha takes the beads from her. She goes to her room and starts making the mala. Shlok comes in unnoticed and sits in the bed. Aastha gets tired from making the mala and plans to rest for sometime. She puts her head down and finds Shlok in the room. She immediately gets up but he holds her and tells her that she has to make the mala without resting. Aastha tells him that she will do it in her own way. 

He takes the plate of beads and throws the beads, which shatters everywhere. Aastha gets shocked to see this and asks him as to what he has done, he gets up, but the beads  under his shoes makes it very slippery and he falls down taking Aastha with him. They share an eye lock. 

Kavya comes to the kitchen looking for food. She notices a hot dish on top of the stove. Luckily before she could pick up the dish Aastha stops her and tells her that she will feed her. She fills a dish and they come to the staircase. Kavya asks Aastha to tell her a story. Aastha narrates her story as princess story and Kavya sleeps. Shlok hears the story too and tells her that anyone would sleep hearing such a story and carries Kavya to bed. 

Precap: Anjali asks Aastha to apply uptun for Shlok as he is still her husband. Aastha applies turmeric on Shlok's cheeks and he grabs her.

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2014-02-05, 20:00; edited 3 times in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 4th February 2014

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 17:17

live update 4 feb 2014

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 4th February 2014

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-04, 17:21

Wow u could actually make it.. Yay!!  long hug

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 17:35

Yes maria badi mushkil se service on karwai hai...

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 18:05

Episode starts with....sojal scolding kavya about the saree....kavya explains about the whole matter...sojal says today no food for u....sojal was serving food to varad he stops her....everyone watches them...

Astha thinks in her mind that why am doing there work i want leave the house after six monthes.....anjali says to everyone about the ganpati puja which is going to held with ashlok....

Astha sees anjali working and asks why r u doing that anjali says  u have to leave for job so i have to do the work and i will take help of sojal...sojal thinks this much work i cant do...and see says i am having headache anjali taunts her that she is a bahu and have to bear all these hurdles now help me....

Astha watches this and tensed

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 18:37; edited 1 time in total

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 18:06

BREAK

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 18:10

astha leaves from house...sojal thinks thats gud she is going for job and i am doing house work....

Astha stops and says to anjali that leave it i will do it ....

Shlok comes and asks u r doing this work and what about your meeting...she says i will reach at time no worries....shlok thinks sorry astha meeting will happen today only and u will never forget this meeting and leaves  

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 18:53; edited 1 time in total

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 18:15

In rooM kavya was sleeping sojal comes and cares her and says all this is bcoz of u astha....

In lawn astha was cleaning the floor shlok comes there walks on clean area astha watches this angrily and says him to side...he sits on sofa...

Some people of office comes there and watches astha cleaning the floor astha was feelng shy....shlok says that u cant go for meeting so i asked them to come here....astha leaves the work and says to them welcome we will start the meeting....astha says meeting is more important am i right shlok....shlok watches her....

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 18:56; edited 1 time in total

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 18:16

BREAK

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 18:29

shlok stands from his place and the people sits...astha says u plz sit am coming in a min....shlok thinks mrs. Astha shlok agnihotri u cant win so easily....asth comes there and gives them some food they asks astha to sign the papers astha was reading the papers shlok says what r u doing astha says i should know whats written in these papers and then she signs they leaves the house talking about astha's sweet nature....shlok listens this...astha continues her work....

Later anjali calls asthA and gives her to make the puja mala astha says from many years u r doing this so today also u should....anjali says NA said...astha takes that and starts doing her work in room shlok comes there silently sleeps beside her but she doesnt notices that and sleeps to there....later astha sees shlok and asusual they had a rift astha wakes from there....shlok drops that beads at floor astha shouts shlok stands...they both tries to balance but fails and falls on eachother.... and have a eyelock....in bg ipk title was playing...
Then astha gets away and shlok goes from there....astha watches him...

In kitchen kavya was in search for food and sees a hot pot and goes to touch it but astha stops her and says that come with me we will eat food....
On stairs asthA was giving food to kavya shlok watches this....kavya asks for a story....astha tells her story about her and shlok by rajkumari and rajkumar....then she looks that kavya slept....shlok comes and says that if will
Tell her such a boring story then she will sleep only na....
astha and shlok takes her to room....

EPISODE ENDS

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 18:57; edited 1 time in total

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 18:32

thanks for the lovely update Jenny long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 18:33

Precap for tomorrow....
Anjali says to astha that still she is shlok's wife so u have to put ubtan (dont no its real name) on shlok....astha was shocked.....she goes to shlok and puts the ubtan on shlok's face angrily...when she leaves shlok catches her by arms...astha was shocked

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 18:59; edited 1 time in total

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 18:39

Jenny, you made it for the LU.. nice update.. thanks.

No idea why Aastha is working like this in the house.. and I hate all these trip fall catch stuff  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 18:43

Agree you shanthi. She thinks by helping Anjali , she shows her respect for Anjali. But Anjali will care for all these .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 18:44

Oops .Typo. I meant Anjali will never care for all these

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 18:49

True Candy.. Anjali won't.. she is only hell bent on making Aastha a ghulam

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 18:54

One more pooja .. hope sojal will again come wit a flop plan..
cv's pls show something new.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 19:01

thanks candy and shanthi.....
shanthi now i managed to do the lu so now u r also free from my updates

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 19:03

cutie pai :-) wrote:thanks candy and shanthi.....

long hug  Jenny.. am always around if you need help

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2014-02-04, 19:07

Thanks for update jenny.

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 19:10

Thanks shanthi actually i will need your help from 25 feb to 30 march....

Thanks shyla did u liked it

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 19:12

cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks shanthi actually i will need your help from 25 feb to 30 march....

Thanks shyla did u liked it

Exams?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-04, 19:15

OMG my jenny did this live update !! Am soo very happy my dear YAY. !!!...
Hugs my dear ..
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-04, 19:22

cutie pai :-) wrote:thanks candy and shanthi.....

Candy and Cutie .. I am so proud to have you here ....
There is a change of plans  for tomorrow jenny .. I will be available for the LU of IPK EBP and JA but not for RR

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-04, 19:38

I feel like slapping Astha....such a shameless girl...court didnt order her to do all household works

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum