Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 4th February 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 4th February 2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-04, 19:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I feel like slapping Astha....such a shameless girl...court didnt order her to do all household works

She is allowing anjali and ashlok to trouble her .. Why should she do the cooking and house work ?? She should just cook some breakfast for herself if she has to go for work and leave ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 4th February 2014

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 19:41

Anu,., soon after i read ur msg. I was in all smile .. Aastha tortured you so much i think.. U wanna slap her..!!!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 19:43

Anu.. Anjali is a clever one. She thought when there is one idiot servant in the name of bahu why to leave maid to do..
this servant with super natural powers will finish all work in no time

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2014-02-04, 19:46

Of course jenny wonderful update jenny. Inspite of your collage schedule you did this. Thank you! Without dhwani I would hardly enjoy the show.

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 19:47

@shanthi....yes are my exams are coming but date is not confirmed yet but from 25 feb i will be not available but when i will be back its not confirmed yet so can u help me...

@ manu...yes dear i managed actually from yesterday only i was tensed about the lu so however by using my dad's cellphone i had done the lu.....now tell me which days are mine for ja lu

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-02-04, 19:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anu,., soon after i read ur msg. I was in all smile .. Aastha  tortured you so much i think.. U wanna slap her..!!!
\
Matter s nt f Astha oly dear.....I m fed up of this show....showing abuse and abuse oly

I wanna see woman empowerment ....but here its ulta

First it was ladies of the show...now Poor Kavya also being mentally abused by her own mother....Sojal didnt give her fud.... Shocked how ridiculous

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 19:48

thanks shyla for liking it yara hug1

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 19:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:@shanthi....yes are my exams are coming but date is not confirmed yet but from 25 feb i will be not available but when i will be back its not confirmed yet so can u help me...

@ manu...yes dear i managed actually from yesterday only i was tensed about the lu so however by using my dad's cellphone i had done the lu.....now tell me which days are mine for ja lu

No worries Jenny.. just remind me closer to the date so that I remember :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 19:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anu,., soon after i read ur msg. I was in all smile .. Aastha  tortured you so much i think.. U wanna slap her..!!!
\
Matter s nt f Astha oly dear.....I m fed up of this show....showing abuse and abuse oly

I wanna see woman empowerment ....but here its ulta

First it was ladies of the show...now Poor Kavya also being mentally abused by her own mother....Sojal didnt give her fud.... Shocked how ridiculous

I just don't get why they repeatedly show only abuse.. what's the point? They have to start showing solutions also

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 19:53

Yeah sure shanthi i will tell u before my exit and thanks dear u r always helpful for me for wus hug1

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 19:54

Anu .. It will really take some time to catch up with women empowerment.
but they will now show aastha suffering to the core., tat no one wishes to see even..
then they will show her as aastha the great..
till then they will continue this crap .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-04, 19:58

Jenny , u did this through ur dad mobile..!! U had really done a great job. U don't wanna leave even a single option to complete this. Am really proud of u my friend..
i appreciate ur interest and dedication yaara.. long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-02-04, 20:01

Thanks cutie pie for the awesome LU....:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 20:04

Thanks candy....yes i told my dad to be at home for sometime...now am replying that mobile only and i had to do it yara i dont want to hurt any of the member or guest so i made it my today's aim and done it finally

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 20:04

Thanks sharmi for liking it yaar hug1

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 20:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yeah sure shanthi i will tell u before my exit and thanks dear u r always helpful for me for wus hug1

Most welcome

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-04, 20:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks candy....yes i told my dad to be at home for sometime...now am replying that mobile only and i had to do it yara i dont want to hurt any of the member or guest so i made it my today's aim and done it finally

Very kind of your dad to lend you his mobile.. we are very lucky :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 20:50

Yeah shanthi he is very kind really
Heart

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-04, 23:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:@shanthi....yes are my exams are coming but date is not confirmed yet but from 25 feb i will be not available but when i will be back its not confirmed yet so can u help me...

Tonight you have proved that our Admin was right in making you the master writer .. You have proved yourself my dear ....
Just to inform you .. My schedule has changed .. I am free for EBP and JA tomorrow .. But will get busy 8:30 PM onwards so i will not be able to do LU or WU of RR ...

Jenny if you are free can you manage to post the WU ?? Just like you do for Zee shows ??
If you feel like it .. Only then you can do the LU for RR. If possible .. This is for tomorrow

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-04, 23:42

Tonight you have proved that our Admin was right in making you the master writer .. You have proved yourself my dear ....
Just to inform you .. My schedule has changed .. I am free for EBP and JA tomorrow .. But will get busy 8:30 PM onwards  so i will not be able to do LU or WU of RR ...

Jenny  if you are free can you manage to post the WU ??  Just like you do for Zee shows ??
If you feel like it .. Only then you can do the LU for RR. If possible .. This is for tomorrow
thanks dear....and yes tomorrow i will post rr wu but i think lu will not be possible bcoz i dont know any of the characters in that show so sorry yaar

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-04, 23:53

Just to inform you .. My schedule has changed .. I am free for EBP and JA tomorrow .. But will get busy 8:30 PM onwards  so i will not be able to do LU or WU of RR ...

Jenny  if you are free can you manage to post the WU ??  Just like you do for Zee shows ??
thanks dear....and yes tomorrow i will post rr wu but i think lu will not be possible bcoz i dont know any of the characters in that show so sorry yaar

That is all right my dear Cutie pie .. Please do keep an eye on the WU OK p,ease post that as soon as possible ... I will leave tomorrow after doing the LU s for IPK EBP and JA ok yaara ..
Big hugs once again for today yaar ...
 hug1 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2014-02-05, 10:10

live update 4 feb 2014

Nice Live update Cutie pai  :heart: 
Thanks for WU Sharmi  :heart:

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-05, 16:50

Thanks rosa long hug

Manu no worries i will post as soon as it will be done

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum