Latest topics

“Qubool Hai”, says cast and crew to the new ‘Asad’ Raqesh Vashisth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-05, 12:51

All the nervousness and anxiety for Raqesh Vashisht aka new Asad is a thing of past now. Raqesh started shooting for “Qubool Hai” three weeks back and was full of apprehension about his role and character but now he is much relieved.

Raqesh says “I use to get hate-mails saying I can’t act, I can’t replace Karan Singh Grover but all the artists on the set made me really comfortable. Channel and production house had full faith in me and now I am much relived. The story is going in right direction and people love it.”
Raqesh’s co-star Surabhi Jyoti aka Zoya says “Raqesh had made an entry with an action scene and everyone was impressed that day. Then he did family scenes. We were even more impressed and now he has done a romantic scene with me and I think he did it really well. So Raqesh is no more new now. He is now old Asad.”

Also a source from the production house says “Initially Raqesh used to demand lot of retakes for a scene but now it much better. He is getting into the skin of character.” Raqesh is so dedicated towards “Qubool Hai” that he quit “Nach Baliye”. The reason given was injury but sources say that Raqesh’s injury was not very big and he could have continued with “Nach Baliye”, but he quit as he wanted to give all the time to “Qubool Hai”.

Credit: Newsroom

Maria J

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum