Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 4-2-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-05, 15:50

Hi  hug1 

Zoya’s expressions were awesome when she saw that Asad was enjoying and her dialogue of still using pepper spray was too hilarious. Asad with mannequin almost felt as if he was going to kiss it. I wonder if Asad saw Zoya and wanted to tease her like Haider was walking with the guy dressed as a girl to make Humeira jealous. Humeira crying was so abrupt and so unlike Humeira. Haider’s reaction made me confused if I’m seeing a new character. Haider is supposed to be using Humeira to take revenge from Gaffoor and Razia. He seems to me like a guy already in love. I so wanted Zoya and Humeira to gang up against these two but it turned out that they totally overlooked each other. 

Nikhat scene was so sad. I had not watched the episode yesterday so I had only read about the scene and thought Nikhat has imagining things actually due to the liquid given by Hasina. After watching the repeats even I feel that probably Hasina, Farhan and Sameera have joined hands together. But then if Sameera is also involved and Farhan knows about her then there would have been no explanation as to why Hasina locked Sameera and ill-treated her. That could also be a part of their plan.  I loved how Najma took care of Nikhat. That was so endearing to see how Najma still tried to help Nikhat. 

Razia is angry at Gaffoor as he removed her from the room. I wonder how she will react if she comes to know that he married Billo Rani. Humeira’s reaction to her father’s second marriage will also be exciting. I’m excited for Billo Rani’s entry as she is going to be instrumental in creating loads of ripples in Razia’s life. I love it when Razia is troubled.  Twisted Evil Seems like I have seen this wedding dress earlier or am I mistaken??  

Thanks for taking your time out and reading my thoughts on the episode. Do share your thoughts too.

Last edited by Maria J on 2014-02-07, 15:53; edited 1 time in total

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 4-2-14

Post by candy on 2014-02-05, 16:01

Nice review Maria..
zoya- asad always cute in their cute little fights. HH track is gettin too fake now a days.. It seems like both have a competition in who gets over reacted..
else am confused tat they are in love .,

i felt very bad for nikhat. And wanna know Wat reason they tell for torturing her so badly, no one forced haseena bi to get her son for nikhat. So wats this stupid move of her.
and Billi marriage with gafoor is a thunder stroke for razia.. After all she gets Wat she gives..
loved to read ur post WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-05, 16:08

candy wrote:Nice review Maria..
   zoya- asad always cute in their cute little fights. HH track is gettin too fake now a days.. It seems like both have a competition in who gets over reacted..
 else am confused tat they are in love .,

i felt very bad for nikhat. And wanna know Wat reason they tell for torturing her so badly, no one forced haseena bi  to get her son for nikhat. So wats this stupid move of her.
   and Billi marriage with gafoor  is a thunder stroke for razia.. After all she gets Wat she gives..
    loved to read ur post WinkWink
Thanks Candy.. I loved reading ur reply..  :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum