Latest topics

SOUL TALK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOUL TALK

Post by suchee on 2014-02-05, 23:46

My mom doesnt allow me to watch anythg coz of my exams... But after a lot of coaxing, she agreed dat i could spend 1 hr evryday on d net...
I started watching few selected episodes of JA. It may not b all true cozzz jalal ws an emperor. If he spent time only among d harem members, then dint he spend any tym at all in his court???
I also heard dat ja loved jo d most. When it cums to power, its ruqs first but wen it is love, its jo first.. Is tis true???
I like d creativity of d creative directors. Wat is all abt tis SOUL TALK???
The picturisations n video dat accompanies soul talk r the tombs of akbar-jodha ryt??? It means they r discussing abt their lives... It means wat we r watching as a show is a conversation btwn them both. Y akbar doesnt hv soul talk wid ruq???
He likes ruq also coz wen she came bck escaping frm ben, he hugged her n cried. Then y he doesnt hv soul talk wid ruq???
Does soul talk exist in real life???
Y tis show name is JA? Y not Ruqaiya-Akbar???
Plzz comment n clarify...My head bursting.....

suchee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: SOUL TALK

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-02-05, 23:58

Ha ha ha ...Suchee...you sweet darling...don't worry too much... It's just a show... The love story between Jalal and jodha became folklore... Because they were soooo different... Different religion, different mentality ..started as enemies etc... That makes a good story... Who knows who Jalal really loved or didn't? The fact remains that jodha was the one who gave Jalal the next 
king, she bore him a few more "in line" for Thorne... So
 Jalal must've spent substantially more time with her Wink her name wasn't even jodha , it was Harka bai. But people loved their story and it spread as a word of mouth love story. I think around 250 years later an 
English man decided to write the story with the wrong name... History is in the hand of whoever writes it and whatever catches people's fancy, na?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by suchee on 2014-02-06, 00:22

Yeah ryt... We dont kno whether all these happened or not...
Thx for putting sense in me...

suchee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-06, 07:11

Suchee... I agree yaar..i too wonder about tat soul talk.. This show is combo of fiction, melo drama, and a little history. They maintain history as a side dish of a meal.. They use it oly just to add flavor for their main dish fiction..
they have enough confused u, while studying.. WinkWink .
honestly speaking cv's really want to get confused and watch their shows with a mind block..
suchee, enjoy it as a fiction show yaar. Wink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-06, 07:13

Well said sabi, history is in the hands of whoever writes it...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum