Latest topics

Kostins !! Tandoor Kostins

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kostins !! Tandoor Kostins

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-06, 11:16

So there I was watching the episode rapt, absorbed and trying to get drenched in the emotional storm  brewed  up by Jalal's honest admissions and Jodha's  continued impersonation of sleeping beauty  BUT there was another side of my Brainwa which could not stop itself from poking me , cackling in delight at some of the things that was happening in the screen and raising some "Sheeriyas" Kostins... I seek answers among you, O wise women of Soap Shows!!

1 .Was Maham playing a statue statue game and did someone "Statued" her??

2. where has Adham Khan disappeared too??

3. Does barbequing oneself over a fire bring out the poison  from the system?? if so, why did not they try it immediately instead of waiting for  Kaali,Khaali,Khauffnak raat to streatch, Had they opted for this  method earlier, we would have had a rangeen, rangeeli raat  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  ??

4.How come the all knowing Shaguni Bai who always  knows things beforehand had no clue about Jodha  playing on the swing of life/death??

5. Last time I heard, Shaguni Bai lives in some far off cave away from Amer, How did Grannysa reach Shaguni Bai's cave so soon and without alerting one member of royal family??

6.Is Jalal th King of Vampires and monsters, His awam seems to be alive at night instead of sleeping peacefully like a honest , well bred citizens ??

7.Did Jalal die briefly too? If not, Explain how he had a soul talk with Jodha while Jodha was walking towards Swarg?

Hai Koi Jawab aapke paas? Krupaya enlighten me

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Kostins !! Tandoor Kostins

Post by suchee on 2014-02-06, 11:56

7. It was a drean-cum-true sort of thingy satya. Nd btw i think wat v r watching itself is the soul talk of J-A as they show d tomb n talk...
6. Atga saab must hv sent soldiers to wake them up sathya... See carefully,,only few came..those who were sleeping dint come.
5. Shakuni bai must hv come to temple sathya.. N daadi reached there. Or maybe daadi went on horse... Or shakunibai knew dat daadi will search for her;so she came to a nearby place..
4. Maybe director dint tell shakunibai... Or maybe she knew and told daadi wen she came; she dint tell b4 as daadi will panic...
3. They had some techniques for removing poison sathya. During my grandfather days, if snake bites in right leg, they searched for d same snake n made it bite on d left leg... They said poison wil neutralise... Tis happened wid my grampa's bro.. It seems treatment was undoubtedly successful, but my grampas bro's system dint respond efficiently,,,so he DIED. Treatment was faultless..only dat my small-granpa's body was lazy to respond... Wat they r showin in JA is better dan my family history ryt..?? So watch without complaining...
2. Maybe he was plotting against jalal or he was sleeping somewhere... Or chetan requested director n went shopping.. Or director saw him sleeping on d sets n thought- y disturb him??? Bechaara...sone do usse...
1. Ma could hv gone to ruqs or sat somewhere or done some useful work... Dunno y she was still... Maybe she accompanied chetan somewhere n editor is puttin same shot of hers to fill d slot.....

CANT THINK OF BETTER ANSWERS SATHYA....ACCEPT THESE....

suchee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-06, 12:14

suchee wrote:7. It was a drean-cum-true sort of thingy satya. Nd btw i think wat v r watching itself is the soul talk of J-A as they show d tomb n talk...
6. Atga saab must hv sent soldiers to wake them up sathya... See carefully,,only few came..those who were sleeping dint come.
5. Shakuni bai must hv come to temple sathya.. N daadi reached there. Or maybe daadi went on horse... Or shakunibai knew dat daadi will search for her;so she came to a nearby place..
4. Maybe director dint tell shakunibai... Or maybe she knew and told daadi wen she came; she dint tell b4 as daadi will panic...
3. They had some techniques for removing poison sathya. During my grandfather days, if snake bites in right leg, they searched for d same snake n made it bite on d left leg... They said poison wil neutralise... Tis happened wid my grampa's bro.. It seems treatment was undoubtedly successful, but my grampas bro's system dint respond efficiently,,,so he DIED. Treatment was faultless..only dat my small-granpa's body was lazy to respond... Wat they r showin in JA is better dan my family history ryt..?? So watch without complaining...
2. Maybe he was plotting against jalal or he was sleeping somewhere... Or chetan requested director n went shopping.. Or director saw him sleeping on d sets n thought- y disturb him??? Bechaara...sone do usse...
1. Ma could hv gone to ruqs or sat somewhere or done some useful work... Dunno y she was still... Maybe she accompanied chetan somewhere n editor is puttin same shot of hers to fill d slot.....

CANT THINK OF BETTER ANSWERS SATHYA....ACCEPT THESE....

Suchee Meri Jaan,

Thanks for trying to sooth my  mind  :)

The voice over by the grave was the soultalk , Suchee love.. it has happened before too..

Another one where Jodha is going on picnic and is stopped by  Jalal is something absurd..  If he had a talk, then he either dies or he dreamt..if dream, that Bugger dared to sleep when his wife was dying surely  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad .

Not Atgah, In those days, drummers woul tom tom and assemble the citizens , it must have been tht ..but the reason I asked is.. all the meetings happen only at night...  Having thought about it and remembering my grandfather reminiscences, I feel I was in error .. Panchayat or whatever was normally held at night as ppl would be busy in the farm/work during day time .. so the assembling of awam in the night is normal.  :)

Shaguni Bai lives in the temple, Suchee, she is   ardent devotee and a seer .

They made the snake bite another leg  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked ..How did they know it was the same snake ??  I am hearing this for the first time..Not all snakes  release venom when they bite , most are dry bites that is they merely sink their fangs and take it out without releasing the poison, That could be one reason why many ppl did not die of snake bites ..

Actually Adham was determined to still the togue of Benazir forever n was on the verge of taking some action..Now the Interesting Q is.. Did he save her from the well or did he remove her permanently?? even if he did something, where was he at night?? after all he was a lowly subedar and staying in the good books of jalal is a priority right ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by suchee on 2014-02-06, 12:24

Yes..... But yu kno,,anythg can happen in ekta's show... Dat scene where jo-ja talk wid smoke surrounding them is just absurd. If i were akbar, i would let jo die peacefully n marry some other beautiful woman n name her jodha. All this is too much...if akbar was in ruqs ka hojra or jo ka hojra always, then who fought wars ???
Tis show is becoming like Agadam bagadam tigdam, Sonpari, Hatim, Popoye n Tom&jerry.

suchee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by suchee on 2014-02-06, 12:27

Ekta shd hv produced it on pogo or cartoon network or evn disney... I saw shakunibai fr d first time yesterday, dat too alone wid no one beside n got scared n slept inside my mom's blanket...(juzzz kiddinnnn)

suchee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-06, 12:43

Tanthya wrote:So there I was watching the episode rapt, absorbed and trying to get drenched in the emotional storm  brewed  up by Jalal's honest admissions and Jodha's  continued impersonation of sleeping beauty  BUT there was another side of my Brainwa which could not stop itself from poking me , cackling in delight at some of the things that was happening in the screen and raising some "Sheeriyas" Kostins... I seek answers among you, O wise women of Soap Shows!!

Sathu, one of my friend was telling me Ashwini does not like to shoot when she has no dialogues and not much screen space  Rolling Eyes  she is senior actress and Ekta's fav hence they might be allowing her to skip the shoot using a body double.

Malwa bhag gya Adham  run  , Jokes apart Benzie's demise must be a huge relief for him and now no one knows he was planning and plotting against Jalal...ayega ayega...Adham Jald hi wapas aayega  :P 

3. Does barbequing oneself over a fire bring out the poison  from the system?? if so, why did not they try it immediately instead of waiting for  Kaali,Khaali,Khauffnak raat to streatch, Had they opted for this  method earlier, we would have had a rangeen, rangeeli raat  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  ??
I've heard of using hot water as the treatment for poison but this barbecuing was surely an innovative thing  :P . Actually itching starts when poison runs through blood or along with the body fluids and hot water or heat can stop it for some time. this poison can be dangerous for nerves that conveys sensation to brain, hence in ancient times these methods were used as a first aid but obviously not as shown yesterday

4.How come the all knowing Shaguni Bai who always  knows things beforehand had no clue about Jodha  playing on the swing of life/death??

confused  Maiyaa ka logic

5. Last time I heard, Shaguni Bai lives in some far off cave away from Amer, How did Grannysa reach Shaguni Bai's cave so soon and without alerting one member of royal family??

When any begum/bandi can step out of Agra Palace anytime with so many guards and eunuchs guarding the harem then yeh to Dadisa ke daaye haat ka khel tha  :P 

6.Is Jalal th King of Vampires and monsters, His awam seems to be alive at night instead of sleeping peacefully like a honest , well bred citizens ??

Cameras were not focused on awaam's faces, they were all sleeping  :P 

7.Did Jalal die briefly too? If not, Explain how he had a soul talk with Jodha while Jodha was walking towards Swarg?

That scene was a total bouncer for me  Sleep  Sleep 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-06, 12:53

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:So there I was watching the episode rapt, absorbed and trying to get drenched in the emotional storm  brewed  up by Jalal's honest admissions and Jodha's  continued impersonation of sleeping beauty  BUT there was another side of my Brainwa which could not stop itself from poking me , cackling in delight at some of the things that was happening in the screen and raising some "Sheeriyas" Kostins... I seek answers among you, O wise women of Soap Shows!!

Sathu, one of my friend was telling me Ashwini does not like to shoot when she has no dialogues and not much screen space  Rolling Eyes  she is senior actress and Ekta's fav hence they might be allowing her to skip the shoot using a body double.

The lack of dialogues is quite true but an actor of her caliber can definitely portray varied emotions.. and she could have been used for tht..

Malwa bhag gya Adham  run  , Jokes apart Benzie's demise must be a huge relief for him and now no one knows he was planning and plotting against Jalal...ayega ayega...Adham Jald hi wapas aayega  :P 

usse toh aana hi hai, Javeda ki Sevvaiyyan se kitne din bachega  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil , They ought to have showed a brief glimpse of him peeking thru some shrubs watching Ben getting buried..

I've heard of using hot water as the treatment for poison but this barbecuing was surely an innovative thing  :P . Actually itching starts when poison runs through blood or along with the body fluids and hot water or heat can stop it for some time. this poison can be dangerous for nerves that conveys sensation to brain, hence in ancient times these methods were used as a first aid but obviously not as shown yesterday

I have heard of giving strong emetic  but never have I seen people roasted like Tandoori Chicken ..

confused  Maiyaa ka logic

She has a nerve centre for LOGIC  affraid  affraid 

When any begum/bandi can step out of Agra Palace anytime with so many guards and eunuchs guarding the harem then yeh to Dadisa ke daaye haat ka khel tha  :P 

Now we know from where Jodha got her talents to hop,skip, dance her way out of  Harem, into prisons, to markets etc etc

Cameras were not focused on awaam's faces, they were all sleeping  :P 

:P  :P  :P  :P 

That scene was a total bouncer for me  Sleep  Sleep 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-06, 14:14

The Tuesday epi was epic yesterday was such a let down.

Few more kostins

1. Was the haakima saahiba an expert psychiatrist too. Or a seer? Did she analyse or predict that jodha has lost jeene ka maqsad?

2. How does the awaam assemble so promptly whenever called. I thought akbar's empire was HUGE.  But the same number assebles everytime and stands in the same order?

3. Jalal said hum sirf aapke liye jiyenge. What does he plan to do with his 100+ gang esp ruqaiya. Talaq them or throw them out?

4. What jeene ka maqsad does he hope to give them?

5. How much bigger will jo's halo get? It is already as big and bright as the sun.

6. Once jalal was asked to heat his wife back to life. Now he pulls her back to life. Is he an emperor or a therapist?

7. When in the past had jalal even as jallad entered or insisted to enter her hujra with joothies.

8.After being made to sob and weep is jalal going to be made to mop and sweep the path jo walks on.

9. How is that after tiger attack when jalal was fighting death due to jo's folly jo didn't even tell a sorry but now when jo is fighting death due to jalal's folly jalal is whipping himself?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-06, 14:30

sandhya wrote:The Tuesday epi was epic yesterday was such a let down.

Few more kostins

1. Was the haakima saahiba an expert psychiatrist too. Or a seer? Did she analyse or predict that jodha has lost jeene ka maqsad?

2. How does the awaam assemble so promptly whenever called. I thought akbar's empire was HUGE.  But the same number assebles everytime and stands in the same order?

3. Jalal said hum sirf aapke liye jiyenge. What does he plan to do with his 100+ gang esp ruqaiya. Talaq them or throw them out?

4. What jeene ka maqsad does he hope to give them?

5. How much bigger will jo's halo get? It is already as big and bright as the sun.

6. Once jalal was asked to heat his wife back to life. Now he pulls her back to life. Is he an emperor or a therapist?

7. When in the past had jalal even as jallad entered or insisted to enter her hujra with joothies.

8.After being made to sob and weep is jalal going to be made to mop and sweep the path jo walks on.

9. How is that after tiger attack when jalal was fighting death due to jo's folly jo didn't even tell a sorry but now when jo is fighting death due to jalal's folly jalal is whipping himself?

1. Neither, She was taking all steps to protect and safeguard her own head from being 'kalamed'  Twisted Evil

2. It is the trick of Atgah , Not wanting to incur the wrath of the King or queen..Atgah has trained and kept 'n' number of people nearby the fort to call up on whenever the Royal family develop the itch to gossip with Awam.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

3. he said jeeyenge not soyenge , Mi Lord !

4.jao, jaake aap bhi Dhoshiza ke Dhoodh peeyo, aur haamri dhuwyen pao

5. Wrong !! It was always bigger than Sun, Now it is growing so big , Saare Kayanat plus space will not be able to hold it. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

6.Our Jalal is a all in all Handy man.. He knows everything, every kala, Hunaron ka raja hai woh !!

7.well, I for one never looked at his jhoothie, I had more interesting facets to look at , like his hair, crown, his colorfull coats

8. my fear, he might lie down on her path and make her walk atop him uttering that pakizah dialogue "Kahin aapka paon maile na hojaye"  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

9 Jodha got slapped hence no sorry needed, Jalal  did not get even a kharouj  so whipping, wailing, bawling is needed .. :)  :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by suchee on 2014-02-06, 15:04

One thg which i dint understand is the dialogue of hakim sahiba...
" Hum koshish kar rahe hai shehanshah ...... Par lagta hai ki unke paas jeene kaa maqsad hi nahi hai ".

Is she mindreader or doc ???
How does she kno dat there is nooo maqsad for jo to live ????

suchee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-02-06, 16:23

[Monsi] she left her wax model in Jodha's hojra and went to check on her sevaiyya bahu who never showed up in this chaos !!!

[Monsi] He is putting Mitti On Benzie the roadroller's Kuan-e-Mazaar  Scared 

[Monsi] See it was a sochi samjhi chaal to save all from her bhashans... but Jallu Baba.. pyar mein andha hai.. he is dreaming of her giving bhashan  :lol!: 

[Monsi] Its out of sight, out of mind for her  Dance 

[Monsi] jaise Ajmer ki dargaah Agra mein aa gayi ...

[Monsi] Women came to see their handsome king..  Wink  Men came to see what attracts their women towards this chit of a king  :lol!: 

[Monsi] Planchette kiya hoga...  scratch 

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-06, 17:15

I am loving the discussion Sathya Monsi, Sandhya and Suchee
 Dance

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-06, 17:53; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-02-06, 17:19

I dont have answers to any :( 

I feel like "laachaar praani" :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-06, 17:20

monsi08 wrote:

[Monsi] she left her wax model in Jodha's hojra and went to check on her sevaiyya bahu who never showed up in this chaos !!!

Aure  ewe Sure ??  what eef she has gone to check on  Resham, after All Having Adham fr a son will cause 24 hrs tension n Resham is shmexy !! Wink 

[Monsi] He is putting Mitti On Benzie the roadroller's Kuan-e-Mazaar  Scared 

[Monsi] See it was a sochi samjhi chaal to save all from her bhashans... but Jallu Baba.. pyar mein andha hai.. he is dreaming of her giving bhashan  :lol!: 

Dream karne de, par humein woh dreamzz kyun dhikate hai ..personal nahi rak sakta
[Monsi] Its out of sight, out of mind for her  Dance 

ahh!! All those ham, kreem did not work.. maybe somebody shud tell her, she mst not only utter them but also eat Ham and cream for agile brain.

[Monsi] jaise Ajmer ki dargaah Agra mein aa gayi ...

shhh 

[Monsi] Women came to see their handsome king..  Wink  Men came to see what attracts their women towards this chit of a king  :lol!: 

:P  :P  :P 

[Monsi] Planchette kiya hoga...  scratch 

In bloo

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-06, 17:22

pollyanna wrote:I dont have answers to any :( 

*burns you with my netr* Aapki yeh Himmakat, Doshizza ..Jaayiye, jaakar apne Khurrak peelijiye aur hamari sawalon ka jawab dijiye

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-06, 17:59

pollyanna wrote:I dont have answers to any :( 

Aww Pals ..
 hug1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-02-06, 19:01

seriously............woh heaven wala scene toh humari khopri main hi nahi ghussi...........

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-02-06, 19:23

Think like mayya u will get answers.
Though the story is of 14 or 16 the century mayya thinks like 23 rd.

Where is maham why she is not movingan inch
she will be like this by default for a period of time. ..

Adham is gone with the wind to wash his lone dress as even sevayya said she can't bear him....

I think he is washing the same taking water from that doshisa river

Mayya had special luliness towards barbeque nation . and said to jodha or complexion would increase but during intervals spit tomato ketchup , green chilly sauce and mango juice ..

Or
.there is a special treatment called jalne ki boo where a person who was biteen by snake will be placed in tandoori so that blood rotates from idjar to udhar and vice versa like in washing machine which finally will wipe out the stains I mean poison . .but surf excel adddna math bhoolna

The agtah khan has created a default event on Facebook which will alert the swam whenever there is a programmme
Later they will be given 100 and a packet of biriyani. ..more can't participate cause there is shortage for dress . .

Shaguni bai, dadisa, ajmer dargah , Kali temple are portable so is jalal who can walk even up to jannnath

Final sham I lost her sence of logic and needs some bite from doshisha or kadak bhashan from Jo sa

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-06, 19:23

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:seriously............woh heaven wala scene toh humari khopri main hi nahi ghussi...........

same pinch  :P  Meri khopadi me bhi kuch nahi gaya...ya fir aar-paar hoke chala gya  :lol!: 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-02-06, 19:26

Neha kasthuri that means ur brains are working unlike me ...so chill ...jadi booti wali chai peelo apko santhi milegi

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 on 2014-02-06, 19:39

agree wid u shamji..........we r still normal :lol!:  :lol!:

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-06, 22:39

Too many logical kostins  Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-07, 00:59

neha wrote:
kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:seriously............woh heaven wala scene toh humari khopri main hi nahi ghussi...........

same pinch  :P  Meri khopadi me bhi kuch nahi gaya...ya fir aar-paar hoke chala gya  :lol!: 

:*lol*: :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sp10078 on 2014-02-07, 11:48

Hi, I am shipra. Have been a silent reader until now. Love reading this forum as soon as the episode finishe to see everyone's take on it :-)
About the heaven scene, I feel that jodha was in a coma and they say people can hear in a coma. Akbar was holding her hand in the bed and talking to her. Thus, she imagined him holding her hand and talking to her. Jalal was saying these things and she was imagining his face in her mind.
Does that make sense?

Sp10078
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-07, 11:52

Sp10078 wrote:Hi, I am shipra. Have been a silent reader until now. Love reading this forum as soon as the episode finishe to see everyone's take on it :-)
About the heaven scene, I feel that jodha was in a coma and they say people can hear in a coma. Akbar was holding her hand in the bed and talking to her. Thus, she imagined him holding her hand and talking to her. Jalal was saying these things and she was imagining his face in her mind.
Does that make sense?

Hi Shipra  :) ,

Happy to see you joining us, chattering birds  !!

That is having to stretch one's credulity too far but who cares as long as he said,"U cannot live without me, I cannot live without you" All Galatiyaan Maaf esp when Ruqs is getting jealous... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum