Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 6-2-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-07, 15:52

Hi

Tanveer has started her game plan. She has tried her works on everyone and it seems she has got the reaction she had expected. She hasn’t yet dealt with Humeira and doesn’t know what to expect. So I guess it’s only Humeira who could really break Tanveer’s plans. But since Asya are the lead they will surely have to have a major part in stopping Tanveer’s game. I hope this track brings Humeira and Zoya closer to each other. 

Tanveer’s gesture of printing cards for Asya wedding will be useful for her in fooling Gaffoor with regards to her intention. Gaffoor is unaware of Tanveer’s attempts to stop Asya wedding earlier or about her attempts to break Najma’s marriage. Thus Tanveer attempt to help in Asya’s wedding preparations will make Gaffoor give her a chance. 

Farhan has shown his true nature and Sameera was also involved. Hasina bi is happy as she feels that Nikhat’s wealth is her’s now. I’m sure Najma will find out it’s just a question of when. I hope till then Nikhat holds herself. Nikhat now knows that Haseena bi, Farhan and Sameera planned the game against her. Hope she comes back with a bang and show their truth to everyone. Najma being fooled by Haseena bi is accepted but Imran not realising her intentions doesn’t seem right. 

Zoya’s fear and how Asad tried to calm her was a nice scene. I liked how Zoya was irritated when she thought that Asad had gone ahead to arrange an event manager without consulting with her. 

Thanks for taking your time out and reading my thoughts on the episode. Do share your thoughts too. 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 6-2-14

Post by candy on 2014-02-07, 21:37

hi Maria..
the first part of your post itself spelled tat its a good review. WinkWink

its a good guess tat., tanveer track may bring both the sisters together..
there is always something good behind a bad thing.. u got tat good thing.. if it happens so, it may sound like nothing new in a tv soap but its very important here.. for viewers..
we may stay even more active towards the show. I feel so.. wanna see Zoya planning..
expecting nikhat also with full sense is a good one... asya scene was really good.,
excellent review written with views of expectations.. WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-08, 14:28

candy wrote:hi Maria..
      the first part of your post itself spelled tat its a good review.   WinkWink

its a good guess tat., tanveer  track may bring both the sisters together..
there is always something good behind a bad thing..  u got tat good thing.. if it happens so, it may sound like nothing new in a tv soap but its very important here.. for viewers..
  we may stay even more active towards the show. I feel so.. wanna see Zoya planning..
   expecting nikhat also with full sense is a good one... asya scene was really good.,
    excellent review written with views of expectations..  WinkWink
Thanks Candy   hug1   I'm glad u liked my post means a lot to me..  :) 

Do share ur thoughts too.. Would love to read more of ur thoughts

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum