Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 7th February 2014

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 7th February 2014

Post by candy on 2014-02-08, 10:45

I understand Jenny, spending little time wit friends too worth a lot. And memories too last for long time yaar..
so.. Even if its half an hour we shall enjoy like anything long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Episode - 7th February 2014

Post by candy on 2014-02-08, 10:48

but manu , in this star society nothing comes without anything. There will be always a subtle advantage..
even controversial thoughts may be their promotional idea. I speak about PH .. Blaming a actor will never defame her.. Tats true and a actual fact.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-08, 10:53

candy wrote:Jenny yaara, I wish to spend with u so. My first week end in  D was with you oly. Do u remember.?!!  
   I will miss u a lot..

Yes Candy you joined Dhwani when i was away ... So it was Jenny who chatted with you first week .. It must he sad for you too ..

But you will get my undivided attention in jenny's absence ... I owe it to Jenny to keep her dear friend happy in Dhwani ....
 Kiss  long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-08, 10:55

candy wrote: but manu , in this star society nothing comes without anything. There will be always a subtle advantage..  
   even controversial thoughts may be their promotional idea. I speak about PH .. Blaming a actor will never defame her.. Tats true and a actual fact.

Any discussion gets the actor more buzz points ... But discussing about her in negative way turns off fans naa ...and i do not like it at all ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-08, 10:58

cutie pai :-) wrote:
candy wrote:Manu , I didn't comment anything ya.. Yesterday I saw it. But dint open tat thread again..
    but looks like a long discussion.. I dint read after 2 pages, RR can never be compared with BI . Because both have different plot and different type of fans .     Basically I don't like comparisons.
agree with u cqndy its too much yaar i know that here everyone can tell his or her opinion but its their sense only that how to share that it doesnt hurt others

I loved your comment there .. Bit i do not want to reply there .. In fact I do not want to enter that thread at all which speaks badly about Sanaya in the header itself ...
I had to share a spoiler there this morning did you see ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-08, 11:01

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:Jenny yaara, I wish to spend with u so. My first week end in  D was with you oly. Do u remember.?!!  
   I will miss u a lot..

Yes Candy you joined Dhwani when i was away ... So it was Jenny who chatted with you first week .. It must he sad for you too ..

But you will get my undivided attention in jenny's absence ... I owe it to Jenny to keep her dear friend happy in Dhwani ....
 Kiss  long hug 
girls really i love u soooooooooooooo much yaro.... Kiss  candy and manu u r my best invisible friends

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-08, 11:05

--sumana13-- wrote:So today is the last day of yours in Dhwani ..Jenny  ??
Oh noo !!
yes manu :cry:but as we know tomo is sunday so i will get more time for my studies so half day here and half day for my studies

I know studies are very important ... It takes priority in life my dear Jenny .... Study well ... I know you are very intelligent and will come out with flying colours .....But when you get tired of reading come and spare some time chatting for a change ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-08, 11:06

Manu.. We both have given the link u asked. Give a look dear

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-08, 11:06

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:Manu , I didn't comment anything ya.. Yesterday I saw it. But dint open tat thread again..
    but looks like a long discussion.. I dint read after 2 pages, RR can never be compared with BI . Because both have different plot and different type of fans .     Basically I don't like comparisons.
agree with u cqndy its too much yaar i know that here everyone can tell his or her opinion but its their sense only that how to share that it doesnt hurt others

I loved your comment there .. Bit i do not want to reply there .. In fact I do not want to enter that thread at all which speaks badly about Sanaya in the header itself ...
I had to share a spoiler there this morning did you see ??
agree u manu....
manu which spoiler i didnt saw yaar let me visit there

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-08, 11:08

--sumana13-- wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:So today is the last day of yours in Dhwani ..Jenny  ??
Oh noo !!
yes manu :cry:but as we know tomo is sunday so i will get more time for my studies so half day here and half day for my studies

I know studies are very important ... It takes priority in life my dear Jenny .... Study well ... I know you are very intelligent and will come out with flying colours .....But when you get tired of reading come and spare some time chatting for a change ..
will do so yara Heart

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-08, 11:17

Manu, the day I joined here u returned from ur holiday. I don't know tat. I was about to enquire about you since I missed ur lu. But before i register u gave ur update...
and I was searching asyalover from the first day, finally asked Jenny to help.. And she was the girl. WinkWink
like this I have many sweet things to cherish about D .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-08, 11:18

Jenny , I agree wit manu about ur career.. All the best for your exams.. WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-08, 11:26

candy wrote:Manu, the day I joined here u returned from ur holiday. I don't know tat. I was about to enquire about you since I missed ur lu. But before i register u gave ur update...
and I was searching asyalover from the first day, finally asked Jenny to help.. And she was the girl. WinkWink
really yaar that asyalover moment was....really and coinsidence toh dekho pucha bhi mere se hi....

And thanks for your wishes ....ufff again thanks

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-08, 11:50

Jenny tat time I was not familiar with friends here other than you . I was just like feel free to ask you.. But I wished to find myself.. Tats a real fun of me ...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-08, 11:53

candy wrote:Jenny tat time I was not familiar with friends here other than you . I was just like feel free to ask you.. But I wished to find myself.. Tats a real fun of me ...
yes candy really that will be golden moment for me

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-08, 12:14

candy wrote:Manu, the day I joined here u returned from ur holiday. I don't know tat. I was about to enquire about you since I missed ur lu.  But before i register u gave ur update...
  and I was searching asyalover from the first day, finally asked Jenny to help.. And she was the girl.  WinkWink
really yaar that asyalover moment was....really and coinsidence toh dekho pucha bhi mere se hi....

And thanks for your wishes ....ufff again thanks
Arpitha ,Suchee too have gone off due to exams .. candy do you have exams coming up too ?? 
I dont have any exams .. but might go away for few days in May or June nothing is confirmed yet though

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-08, 12:20

Candy and manu today on propose day am proposing u girls for friendship

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-08, 12:23

candy wrote:Jenny tat time I was not familiar with friends here other than you . I was just like feel free to ask you.. But I wished to find myself.. Tats a real fun of me ...

Jenny please be assured I will give your share of love to our dear Candy during your absence

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-08, 12:23

No manu.. I won't stay away for a long time even due to situations yaar.
so don't worry.. And yes.. I will be busy in day time.. At some times.. But I will visit daily some how

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-08, 12:25

Jenny my sweet heart I accept ur proposal.. Mujhe tumari dosti qubool hai... Ab meri dosti ko bi qubool karo...
long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-08, 12:26

--sumana13-- wrote:

Jenny please be assured I will give your share of love to our dear Candy during your absence
sure manu no prob....but mujhe bhi toh din me ek baar ana hi hoga yaar

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-08, 12:28

candy wrote:Jenny my sweet heart I accept ur proposal.. Mujhe tumari dosti qubool hai... Ab meri dosti ko bi qubool karo...
long hug
qubool hai qubool hai qubool hai hug1

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-08, 12:29

Manu, I too propose u for friendship. Am overwhelmed with ur reply for Jenny..
u are so caring for me... I have no words . Thanks to dhwani.. So, tat we all share ourselves under one roof .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-08, 12:30

Yay .. Tats great. U told three times.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-08, 12:30

cutie pai :-) wrote:Candy and manu today on propose day am proposing u girls for friendship

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum