Latest topics

Imran thoo tho bada woh nikla re

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Imran thoo tho bada woh nikla re

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-25, 13:54

Like every QH fan now, im standing here confused as hell. So who is tanu actually as anu asked in her post. So the hell come imran related to her-yeah path hein patha hien, was her lover. But he said she insisted of separation then how she is preggo with his bacha if he haven’t met her recently. Par imran in this role was a surprise for me I never expected imran would be her lover and though mamjuan would be behind bacha

But sara sapna chakna choor

Now who zoya will call her mommay and asad sasuma

But why they are turning tanveer such a villain and what’s the reason

Im confused like hell like I am eating jalebi gol gol gol.

But four lions one thing will stop watching if you guys make asad marry tanu. Bus bol diya

But this confusion excites me too

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Imran thoo tho bada woh nikla re

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-25, 14:43

Shami.....glad that 4Lions have stumped the viewers.......:) :)

Bring it on Gul.....:)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-25, 15:02

What is this " BUL (GUL) SHIT"??????? Evil or Very Mad ....... GUL MATTTA EKTHA KI BAAAP niklli....

1. Rashid----- 2 wives ......Dilshad and SHIreen

2. TOPI wala Maaammuuu 2 Wives ....... RAzia and the one killed in factory .

3. ASAD--------- Zoya and now this boothni Twisted Evil one eye evil Tanveer

4. Imran ...... what is this Kichidi baking with NIKHAT ANd Tanveer and top of that whos Bachha ? Tanveer knows better since she did Hanky Panky .... IMRAn are u having selective Amnesia???? did u or not sleep with Tanveer? time will tell... Evil or Very Mad

Imran i thought u were good bachha but now I am confused ???? haseena Beee, auntyji be ready affraid

5. Ayan....... Humeira and with prev Zee synopsis mentioned ( Zoya may marry him) Question
No

by the end i can say puuurrrrrfeeecttttt DRAMA for TRP auntijiiiesss.....
BUT I HATE THIS SORT of DRAMAS......

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-25, 15:42

Godschild wrote:What is this " BUL (GUL) SHIT"??????? Evil or Very Mad ....... GUL MATTTA EKTHA KI BAAAP niklli....

4. Imran ...... what is this Kichidi baking with NIKHAT ANd Tanveer and top of that whos Bachha ? Tanveer knows better since she did Hanky Panky .... IMRAn are u having selective Amnesia???? did u or not sleep with Tanveer? time will tell... Evil or Very Mad

Imran i thought u were good bachha but now I am confused ???? haseena Beee, auntyji be ready affraid

5. Ayan....... Humeira and with prev Zee synopsis mentioned ( Zoya may marry him) Question
No

Hey yar you should make it separate post you know. I would comment till fifth pages cause each and very connection u mentioned is true and needs pondering over

Take one and another one for free

Every man needs two wives :*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-25, 15:47

clarissasham wrote:
Godschild wrote:What is this " BUL (GUL) SHIT"??????? Evil or Very Mad ....... GUL MATTTA EKTHA KI BAAAP niklli....

No

Hey yar you should make it separate post you know. I would comment till fifth pages cause each and very connection u mentioned is true and needs pondering over

Take one and another one for free

Every man needs two wives :*lol*:

Shammi I am giving PERMISSSAAAN to carry on the with post ... u do that ... I am not good in making seperate posts ... I am fit to blabber here and there :)

Ek Men Ka Sath 2 Auraths ( I good lady + 1 Bady Lady) MUFT MUFT MUFT in Qubool Hai
:lol!: meoow meoow Bang :*lol*: ROFL

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-25, 15:53

Moral of Qubool Hai is

1. Behind every Successfulman ( ASAD, Topiwala Mamu, Rashid, Imran) there are 2 women I good lady and one bady chudial ( Good women- Dilshad, ZOya, Nikhat ,shirren (50% gud-50% Bad) Bad women- Razia, and Tanveer Evil or Very Mad

:lol!: Bang Party2

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-25, 15:58

Lolzzzzz Godschild.....this was the sooper connection...mashaallah

ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-25, 16:08

pollyanna wrote:Lolzzzzz Godschild.....this was the sooper connection...mashaallah

ROFL

Haaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaaa,................. After reading QH articles and Pics from Forum 32 I am praying all Gods now to save torture of 2 wives club in Qubool hai ... lets be Secular Like GUL Maa

InshaAllah ,

Jeejus (Rakee Sawanth Pronounces Jesus as JeeJus)

Ishwar, Hai Ram, ...... pls drill some sense n remove this extra ishqwala love of 2 wives from Guls Grey Matter Rolling Eyes

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2013-03-25, 16:23

No

:*lol*:

good one!!
so all this means... all the guys in QH have said "Qubool hai twice"......
is any guy without pollygammy left?? confused

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-25, 16:35

anjani-pagli wrote:

No

good one!!

Hi Anjani
These Polygamy men have said once "Qubool Hai " legally and second time it was "Hanky Panky Qubool Hai " :lol!: . I hate this men who have bloody free ???, enjoy,make thiier second ladys pregnant ,then be all Sarif Uncles. Shame on Polygamy men Bang

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-03-25, 16:41

Shammi,

Regarding the confusion on how Imran Bhai could hav impregnated Tanver without touching her ...Heard of Spitting Cobra ..Cobra spits the venom directly to the eye of its enemy...Immu Bhai could have used the same method in impregnating the girl...only in a different Spot.. Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-25, 16:50

Godschild wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Lolzzzzz Godschild.....this was the sooper connection...mashaallah

ROFL

Haaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaaa,................. After reading QH articles and Pics from Forum 32 I am praying all Gods now to save torture of 2 wives club in Qubool hai ... lets be Secular Like GUL Maa

InshaAllah ,

Jeejus (Rakee Sawanth Pronounces Jesus as JeeJus)

Ishwar, Hai Ram, ...... pls drill some sense n remove this extra ishqwala love of 2 wives from Guls Grey Matter Rolling Eyes
oh jeejus spare us the torture. ur my bishidi hui behena . just add what all u have written we will get master piece jee. but bhut bhut one ocnfusioniya yar

for ayan one good would be humaira and one would be zoe-both are good

for asad- one would be tanu and one zoe

so who will take zoe

confusion hogaya yar

imran se poochethe hein :*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-25, 16:51

Tanthya wrote:Shammi,

Regarding the confusion on how Imran Bhai could hav impregnated Tanver without touching her ...Heard of Spitting Cobra ..Cobra spits the venom directly to the eye of its enemy...Immu Bhai could have used the same method in impregnating the girl...only in a different Spot.. Wink
Thumbsup :*lol*: ROFL Sathya that was unexpected sabi once said pollination and you came up with more modern tareeka

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-25, 16:52

Godschild wrote:Moral of Qubool Hai is

1. Behind every Successfulman ( ASAD, Topiwala Mamu, Rashid, Imran) there are 2 women I good lady and one bady chudial ( Good women- Dilshad, ZOya, Nikhat ,shirren (50% gud-50% Bad) Bad women- Razia, and Tanveer Evil or Very Mad

:lol!: Bang Party2
exchange milega kya we can exchange badi bi she is not kum chudail -though she is only man with some spine in that house except all have only zulfein :*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-25, 16:53

Godschild wrote:
anjani-pagli wrote:

No

good one!!

Hi Anjani
These Polygamy men have said once "Qubool Hai " legally and second time it was "Hanky Panky Qubool Hai " :lol!: . I hate this men who have bloody free ???, enjoy,make thiier second ladys pregnant ,then be all Sarif Uncles. Shame on Polygamy men Bang
"Hanky Panky Qubool Hai " - ha ha ha :*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-25, 16:55

Tanthya Dear, I dint get this "Imran Mamu king impregnating Tanu Mami queen without touching thing? :lol!:
dint get this science of Pollination ? flower
(heee heee) Kripaya Visthaar se bathane ka Praayas kariye

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-03-25, 16:58

Godschild wrote:

Tanthya Dear, I dint get this "Imran Mamu king impregnating Tanu Mami queen without touching thing? :lol!:

Oo Kya hai Jee..Aaj kal Bache bahut bhigadgaye hain ...Hum visthaar se nahi batha sakat hai,,Nandkishooree...

Bas >.Aap pollinate tak pahunchgaye... tho phront phron bhat happens tho aapko maloom hoga na :geek:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-25, 17:04

Godschild wrote:

isskhuhsi par ek sher hazir

original copy from my zoe

Kyunki iss duniya mein life hai itni fast
kyuki iss duniya mein life hai itni fast
that's why i love watching repeat telecast!

shukriya shukriya shukriya ROFL

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-25, 17:07

Tanthya wrote:
Godschild wrote:

Oo Kya hai Jee..Aaj kal Bache bahut bhigadgaye hain ...Hum visthaar se nahi batha sakat hai,,Nandkishooree...

Bas >.Aap pollinate tak pahunchgaye... tho phront phron bhat happens tho aapko maloom hoga na :geek:
Na kabhi zulf ka saaya dheka hai
Na abhi zulf se khela hai
Woh bodybuilder kya jane
Zulf kya hoti hai

shukriya shukriya shukriya :*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-03-25, 17:11

clarissasham wrote:
Godschild wrote:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-25, 17:13

Tanthya wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Godschild wrote:

Unhoni ko honi kar de, honi ko unhoni
Unhoni ko honi kar de, honi ko unhoni
hansome and dashing Tanthya The mathe Starry Love

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-25, 17:23

GC,Sathu,Shami.....allah miya whats going on here???? Rolling Eyes

spitting cobra Shocked ....arre baap re.....woh imran apne muh se do vachan hi nikal le...bahut hai.......:P

impregnating the girl, scratch

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-25, 17:26

pollyanna wrote:GC,Sathu,Shami.....allah miya whats going on here???? Rolling Eyes

spitting cobra Shocked ....arre baap re.....woh imran apne muh se do vachan hi nikal le...bahut hai.......:P

impregnating the girl, scratch
sirf imran hi jane kya majra hein ha ha Dance

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-25, 17:31

yaaron......QH is really going kekta way......with so many extra-marital affairs, preggy naaris, murder and the past secrets......ab bas leap lena baaki reh gaya hai..... Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-03-25, 17:51

OMG, GC, Tnats & Shammi, I am having a blast reading ur comments

Agree Pals, QH is really going Ekta way or how will it run for 3-4 yrs more. How many times are u going to see the same couple again & again, u need some spice in TV shows na Twisted Evil

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum