Latest topics

BGM...?? somebody....anybody....???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BGM...?? somebody....anybody....???

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-07, 17:38

okkkhaye......first time posting a ...err....post...woohooo...... Party1 

anyhoo......you guys remember the bgm played during the scene in yesterday's episode when jo takes aarti from jalal.......??
yeah that one.......
if any one of you can find the link for that beautiful piece of music which has been playing in a loop in my brain since yesterday (damn you brain), i'll be forever singing your praises........ cheers 
pretty please.... bounce  bounce  bounce  

(P.S. online chocolate chip cookies for those who realise the reference of the title of this post.........)

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: BGM...?? somebody....anybody....???

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-07, 17:59

Please get ready with a song akin to Hey manmohan  in praise of me.. will get u that BGM tomorrow for sure..

Choco cookie is a big turnoff..How about something spicy, hot n savoury .. Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: BGM...?? somebody....anybody....???

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-07, 18:09

Tanthya wrote:Please get ready with a song akin to Hey manmohan  in praise of me.. will get u that BGM tomorrow for sure..

Choco cookie is a big turnoff..How about something spicy, hot n savoury .. Wink
you...my lovely.....are godsend...... hug1  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 
alok nath ka aashirwaad sadev aapke saath rahega beti...... :P  :P 

bhel puri ??

(P.S choco cookie a turn-off  ??   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked    ........HERESY !!!!!!! )

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: BGM...?? somebody....anybody....???

Post by candy on 2014-02-07, 18:14

Sathya is tat song already played in JA.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: BGM...?? somebody....anybody....???

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-07, 18:17

Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Please get ready with a song akin to Hey manmohan  in praise of me.. will get u that BGM tomorrow for sure..

Choco cookie is a big turnoff..How about something spicy, hot n savoury .. Wink
you...my lovely.....are godsend...... hug1  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 
alok nath ka aashirwaad sadev aapke saath rahega beti...... :P  :P 

bhel puri ??

(P.S choco cookie a turn-off  ??   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked    ........HERESY !!!!!!! )


I have heard many peepul trees saying so , I guess I AM god send * Smugly*   hug1

Sirf Alok nath ki??  Aur Nirupa Roy ka ?

Bhelpuri will get u my undying love for 20 mins  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil


Kya karein hamar paas Dil nahi hai, Jiggy Begum .. issiliye hum Choco's ko Soonkh they bhi nahi...  :P  :P  :P  Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: BGM...?? somebody....anybody....???

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-07, 18:20

candy wrote:Sathya is tat song already played in JA.

but wasn't different instrument used y'day ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: BGM...?? somebody....anybody....???

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-07, 20:54

Tanthya wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Please get ready with a song akin to Hey manmohan  in praise of me.. will get u that BGM tomorrow for sure..

Choco cookie is a big turnoff..How about something spicy, hot n savoury .. Wink
you...my lovely.....are godsend...... hug1  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 
alok nath ka aashirwaad sadev aapke saath rahega beti...... :P  :P 

bhel puri ??

(P.S choco cookie a turn-off  ??   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked    ........HERESY !!!!!!! )


I have heard many peepul trees saying so , I guess I AM god send * Smugly*   hug1

Sirf Alok nath ki??  Aur Nirupa Roy ka ?

Bhelpuri will get u my undying love for 20 mins  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil


Kya karein hamar paas Dil nahi hai, Jiggy Begum .. issiliye hum Choco's ko Soonkh they bhi nahi...  :P  :P  :P  Wink
heheheheh.......alok nath is trending nowadays.......and truth be told nirupa roy depresses me greatly....like that hakim sahiba....... :P 
its teekha khaoge to pet kharab ho jaayega......then tandoor treatment........  Twisted Evil  
jiggy begum.......sounds very wrong huh.....???  :P  :P  :P

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: BGM...?? somebody....anybody....???

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-07, 21:06

I too loved that BGM..

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: BGM...?? somebody....anybody....???

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-07, 21:20

zuzana wrote:I too loved that BGM..
yeah... it really suited the scene.....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: BGM...?? somebody....anybody....???

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:45


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum