Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th Feb

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 7th Feb

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-07, 23:40

neha wrote:Good and peaceful+romantic Episode! we will have happy and Benazir free weekends after such a long time  party4 ....Shivani/Tej nahi mile abhi tak to Maali kahase milega dumb atga ko  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ..Mansabdari for Maan Singh in DEK..will Hakim feel offended ? or he will continue his utterly butterly lovely pravachans ? ...Ruq looks like a junglee billi in precap...Hakima Sahiba plsss give her an antidote on this deadliest poison of jealousy  :cry: 
 ROFL 

It was actually funny you know............ today when jalal tried to sound angry in DEK?  He was angry that Abul Mali was not caught. Pakad kar bhi karenge kya? they'll put him in that useless prison. He'll disappear again.

Shaahi Haakims and Hakimaas are equally useless. They couldn't prepare the lep and were expecting their senior from Gwalior. This Haakima is a deadbeat. Such a sullen face that even a healthy person looks sick looking at her. 

ROFL 

They tandoori roasted Jo and looks like it has killed her long long bhaashano-philia. She is keeping them short now.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-07, 23:42

neha wrote::lol!:  candy! Jalal is such a poor fellow!
but see what the new spoiler says...they are visiting Salim Chisti that means the future Fatehpur Sikri  Shocked  is that a sign of Sheikhu Baba's aagman into this world ?  :P ...
They ka matlab jo and ja.....is it?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-07, 23:44

yes sandhya, Jo and jalal

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-07, 23:45

candy wrote:neha... hmm...tats the point..but yahaan to maiyya ka sign se sab chalta hai na. so Wat to expect yaar.,
Neha,Candy I think Jo and Jalal had one daughter before they had Salim ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-02-07, 23:53

jalal ko push karne wala matter abi bi chal raha hai iska matlab wo lettr wala truth open hoga yesssssssssssssss mah manga ki tu watt hai but jalal fir sochega ke jodha begum tab bi sach bol rahi thi uffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Dance

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-07, 23:57

gurveen wrote:jalal ko push karne wala matter abi bi chal raha hai iska matlab wo lettr wala truth open hoga yesssssssssssssss mah manga ki tu watt hai but jalal fir sochega ke jodha begum tab bi sach bol rahi thi uffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Dance

Ya phir yeh sab rocks ki tarah Maham par toot padegi .. Her days are not yet numbered ..Aur bahut chal chalegi

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-08, 00:18

candy wrote: neha, ruks screeching  ROFL Tats a good one.
   look at jalal's fate , one begum always bhaashaning...till her last breath ., may be even while sleeping.  :lol!:  
   another begum always screeching... even while kidnapped, and yes may be at sleep too..  

Good one Candy ..
 :*lol*: :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-08, 01:02

is it just me or did jalal look super flustered and awkward when he caught jo....like when a kid is caught stealing cookies.....  bounce  bounce 
whats with me and cookies....???  Rolling Eyes

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-08, 01:16

Jiggy wrote:is it just me or did jalal look super flustered and awkward when he caught jo....like when a kid is caught stealing cookies.....  bounce  bounce 
whats with me and cookies....???  Rolling Eyes
he did not know what was happening to him .. he was awkward like a teenager .. on first date 
but we enjoyed that moment and we shall celebrate with chocolate cookies Jiggy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-02-08, 03:56

Another lovely episode. Can Jalal give Ruku a piece of his mind. Blast her head off man!

CV's don't make RUku bipolar or an insecure piece of sh**. Please do not do this type of character assassination. She was known to be a dignified lady.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-02-08, 08:34

oh, god, yeh benazir gayi aur sharifuddin & ruqaiya a gayiiiiii........... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-08, 08:50

Manasvi wrote:Another lovely episode. Can Jalal give Ruku a piece of his mind. Blast her head off man!

CV's don't make RUku bipolar or an insecure piece of sh**. Please do not do this type of character assassination. She was known to be a dignified lady.
Yes I agree with you Manasvi .. Ruku was a very dignified lady .. She was very sensible and there must have been more to her character than documented history which made Jalal like her so much right uptill their old age and also trusted  her enough .to bring  up the next heir to the throne ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-08, 12:07

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote:neha... hmm...tats the point..but yahaan to maiyya ka sign se sab chalta hai na. so Wat to expect yaar.,

There is lot of confusion about the total number of children they had...before Salim the couple lost supposedly 3 children ....a daughter and the twins....but again I did not find any official record of this info  Rolling Eyes ....but if Ekta shows this then we can assume it true as they have certainly researched a lot ..  :) 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-08, 12:37

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

There is lot of confusion about the total number of children they had...before Salim the couple lost supposedly 3 children ....a daughter and the twins....but again I did not find any official record of this info  Rolling Eyes ....but if Ekta shows this then we can assume it true as they have certainly researched a lot ..  :) 
Neha ...I feel good there is no history .. that gives Ektaa more leverage to produce as many children as she wishes .. that means so much romance and so many honey moons ...
 Starry Love  Starry Love  :*lol*:  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-08, 12:45

Manu :*lol*: :*lol*:
tat as a too good one..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-08, 12:50

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Neha ...I feel good there is no history .. that gives Ektaa more leverage to produce as many children as she wishes .. that means so much romance and so many honey moons ...

Heart  Yes, Ekta will defo take advantage of this, and I genuinely want her to  :P 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-08, 13:01

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Heart  Yes, Ekta will defo take advantage of this, and I genuinely want her to  :P 
How many should we expect Neha ??three ??before the arrival of Salim I mean ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-08, 14:08

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:

Yes three  :P :P  but Ekta can double the number with her supernatural power  Twisted Evil 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-08, 21:47

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Yes three  :P :P  but Ekta can double the number with her supernatural power  Twisted Evil 

Tell me Neha .. Did none of his other Begums bear him any children ... I mean other than Ruks Salima n Jo he did have other married begums isn't it ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-08, 22:17

yeah manu, I too have the same doubt. on the whole how many children did he have?
Wat abt his other wives in his harem. were they all from royal families.?
how were they all treated other than these three special begums

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-08, 22:19

candy wrote:yeah manu, I too have the same doubt. on the whole how many children did he have?
Wat abt his other wives in his harem. were they all from royal families.?
how were they all treated other than these three special begums
as i know except jo no other begum was having ja child

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-08, 22:29

Jenny, its strange.. did ruks really had mc or its just for show..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-08, 22:46

candy wrote:Jenny, its strange.. did ruks really had mc or its just for show..

It is documented that the begums who were not favoured by the emperor were jealous of those who were favoured by him .. And there would often be clashes .. And saazishes .. There were many instances of miscarriages in harem ....

However about Ruku's MC i am not sure if this was Ekta's brain child or does she have documented history to support the story

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-08, 22:55

hmm, many instances of mc 's mentioned in history, one is utilised by maiyya..
hope any info regarding this will be quite interesting.. numerous wives in harem, oly one begum was able to give him children ??!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Reavathy on 2014-02-08, 23:39

Manu,Candy ... Ruq. was childless. She was preg. 2 times but miscarriage happened... they say it was because of enemies, actually we do not know the actual reason.
Salima gave birth to Murad after 9 years of their marriage.
Ref. to my readings, JO gave birth to Salim only. One more son for Akbar named Daniel - we do not know who is the mother, but some books says that he was brought-up by JO's family. Apart from these 3 sons Akbar had 6 daughters, but I could not find out the name of the mothers.

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum