Latest topics

Me and Surbhi have perfect chemistry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-09, 10:39

"Qubool Hai actor Raqesh Vashisth talks to After Hrs about love both reel and real Gauri Kotasthane""The most awaited sequence in Qubool Hai is to arrive soon. And the sequence is planned to be shot at Taj Mahal. So, is Raqesh excited about it?

Yes, qakesh is madly excited about it. There are two reasons for my excitement. Firstly, Asad and Zoya are getting married right next to the monument of love- Taj Mahal- in the show. Secondly, I have never been to Taj Mahal before in my life, and will visit Taj Mahal with the whole team of Qubool Hai.""This is going to be the most expensive wedding sequence to be ever shot for television. And you are an important part of it. What your feelings about this?

I am really feeling blessed to be the part of Qubool Hai. I am feeling lucky as my destiny brought this role, which was earlier enacted by Karan, to me and I got the chance to play Asad during such an important and interesting phase of the show.""Tell us something about Zoya, your reel life love. How is she as a co-actor?

I must say that Surbhi is an actor who treats you more as a friend than as a co-actor. We share the perfect chemistry with each other which is the most important factor. I also want to thank the unit of Qubool Hai, which has been very generous and friendly to me. I really want to thank them for such a warm welcome.""Lets go down memory lane. How was your experience sharing the dance floor with your wife Ridhdhi during Nach Baliye?

It was a journey where I shared some of the best moments with Ridhdhi. I learnt a lot during my journey. I learnt to dance and made friends. It was a different experience to dance with Ridhdhi. The thing that used to make me smile at Nach Baliye was Ridhdhi's smile because she loves to dance. It was her support which made me take part in it. In all Nach Baliye was fun.""You and Ridhdhi make a charming couple in reel life as well as in real life. She is a supportive actor. Tell us is Ridhdhi a supportive wife?

I want to share an experience here. My wife and I were watching a romantic scene between me and Surbhi in Qubool Hai. She was so glad to see me and Surbhi sharing awesome chemistry. I must say that Ridhdhi is a great actor as well as a lovely wife. First and foremost we are friends. We live a life of give and take. Ridhdhi  and I provide each other comfort. That is the secret of our happy married life. I am lucky that I have a soulmate like Ridhdhi.""Valentine's Day is on its way. What are your plans for the day of love? Any surprises for your lovely lady?

Me and my lovely lady do not believe in Valentine's Day. People who love each other do not need any specific day for expressing their feeling of love. I strongly believe that this is not a part of our culture. A single day is not enough for giving love or for getting love. I love Ridhdhi for the entire year and plan surprises for her without any reasons. "

Credit:After Hrs.. DILIGENT MEDIA CORPORATION LTD 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Surbhi have perfect chemistry

Post by candy on 2014-02-09, 11:28

Tfs Maria. Nice reading this..
soulmate is the right word for her,. its so lucky to have so.. nice couple. WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-09, 12:46

candy wrote:Tfs Maria. Nice reading this..
  soulmate is the right word for her,. its so lucky to have so.. nice couple. WinkWink
My Pleasure Candy.. Amen  :) 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-09, 13:25

happy chocolate day Maria,.
yummy.. yummy.. chocolate cake ,.
long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down