Latest topics

SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-10, 16:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by candy on 2014-02-10, 17:10

SBS takes to the sets saying asad and Zoya meets in terrace on the last night before their wedding.

on the sets.

asad and Zoya are standing in terrace at night. She is wearing pink tops.. Asad closes her eyes with his hand and slowly removes his hand, pointing a star . He says something, she is excited.he caresses her face. She speaks(muted). They both share a romantic moment.

VO comments tat, asad is unable to sleep without seeing Zoya.. And Tats y they are meeting even when its not allowed to meet before marriage.. And says tat he had named a star after her. and asad has gifted Zoya without spending money. And its all love. Just after one day, their love will reach the next level before taj Mahal.

Zoya, asad speaks to us.

Zoya says its excited, we both meet when not allowed. Asad says "yeah we meet, it happens. It happened in DDLJ now in QH ..
Zoya continues "He told he wanna show something, Tats y I went. He showed a star and named it as Zoya. Am happy."
VO comments tat Zoya is gettin ready to go taj Mahal, Tats y she is again having mehandI, to darken it..and she is enjoying with friends and singing songs. And says everything goes fine until Billo rani doesn't do anything this time.



Zoya is seen singing 'mehandi lagaake 'with nazma and others .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by candy on 2014-02-10, 17:10

Tfs Sathya

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-10, 17:14

hug1 Sathya and Candy


Last edited by Maria J on 2014-02-10, 17:17; edited 2 times in total

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-02-10, 17:15

ohh candy u had done here and requested u ipk forum....sorry

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-10, 17:18

candy wrote: SBS takes to the sets saying asad and Zoya meets in terrace on the last night before their wedding.
   
    on the sets.

     asad and Zoya are standing in terrace at night. She is wearing pink tops.. Asad closes her eyes  with his hand and slowly  removes his hand, pointing a star . He says something, she is excited.he caresses her face. She speaks(muted). They both share a romantic moment.

  VO comments tat, asad is unable to sleep without seeing Zoya.. And Tats y they are meeting even when its not allowed to meet before marriage.. And says tat he had named a star after her. and asad has gifted Zoya without spending money. And its all love. Just after one day, their love will reach the next level before taj Mahal.

    Zoya, asad speaks to us.

  Zoya says its excited, we both meet when not allowed.  Asad says "yeah we meet, it happens. It happened in  DDLJ  now in QH ..
Zoya continues "He told he wanna show something, Tats y I went. He showed a star and named it as Zoya. Am happy."
    VO comments tat Zoya is gettin ready to go taj Mahal, Tats y she is again having mehandI, to darken it..and she is enjoying with friends and singing songs.  And says everything goes fine until Billo rani doesn't do anything this time.



     Zoya is seen singing 'mehandi lagaake 'with nazma and others .
Good Job Candy ...  Kiss 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by candy on 2014-02-10, 17:40

Manu..I will finish the rest after half an hour is tat ok, now I can't see videos.. Am in bus yaar..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by candy on 2014-02-10, 17:42

Y to be sorry Jenny.. Tats ok..
good evening friends.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-10, 17:46

candy wrote:Y to be sorry Jenny.. Tats ok..
  good evening friends.
Good evening Candy... Hope u had a gr8 day today  :)

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-10, 17:48

candy wrote:Manu..I will finish the rest after half an hour is tat ok, now I can't see videos.. Am in bus yaar..
Take ur time Candy.. Thank u very much for trying  :)

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by candy on 2014-02-10, 17:52

Hey Maria hug1 yeah da.. My day is good here with D.
my pleasure Maria.
thanks for supporting yaar. WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-10, 18:33

candy wrote:Hey Maria hug1 yeah da.. My day is good here with D.
   my pleasure Maria.
 thanks for supporting yaar.  WinkWink
 hug1  hug1

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by candy on 2014-02-10, 18:59

Happy teddy day Maria, Jenny WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-11, 14:48

candy wrote:Happy teddy day Maria, Jenny WinkWink
 hug1

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Qubbol Hai 10 Feb2014 Shadi Se Pehale Mile Asad Zoya

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:42


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum