Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 7-2-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-10, 16:44

Hi

Episode start was horrible. But I liked how the story came out. I loved the part where Sameera comes and takes credit for the victory from Haseena Bi. She tried to brush it away and then even Farhan didn’t notice or I should say chose not to notice Haseena Bi’s total indifference towards Sameera. Farhan had spoken ill of Haseena Bi even to Nikhat so he was obviously aware of it. Sameera also didn’t bother about Farhan being with someone else. Infact she herself suggested that her husband remarry. I hope she regrets big time because they are not playing against Nikhat but Asad.  And Asad loves his sisters and can go to any lengths to protect them. 

I liked the fact that Asad and Zoya asked about Nikhat. Najma somehow escaped from their questions in the name of meeting Rashid but not for long. I hope though that she shares the troubles only after Asya’s marriage. Tanveer is enough to spoil the fun and from the precap it looks like Tanveer will be present for the wedding. I so don’t want her to be present but then Zoya wants her father to be there so maybe she will be unavoidable.

Humeira seems to be a totally different person. The way she became so hyper in front of Tanveer was totally not the Humeira I expected. But I guess when you are faced with such brutal realities then you have no control of one’s emotions and reactions. Felt sad for her as Haider smirked evilly. I wonder how Humeira will take it. 

Asya scenes were too good. I loved how Zoya tried to use her 007 bond talent to use and failed as usual. Her sher-o-shayari.. Her screaming..  Asad enjoying himself as she continues her antics. Finally the revelation of the venue was too filmy and Zoya was totally happy. 

Thanks for taking your time out and reading my thoughts on the episode. Do share your thoughts too.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 7-2-14

Post by candy on 2014-02-11, 11:43

hey Maria...
ur post was superb..

you are right., farhan &co is still not aware of asad. he will definitely get into the roots. and nazma too would be reprimanded by him, for not informing it earlier.. I wonder Wat would be nikhat's current situation..

I liked the way u told about humera's reactions.. She is thinking haider is the only loyal soul she could trust..
asya scenes for ever sweet scenes.

I want Zoya to tell even more shayari because missed it for a long time, and dilshad reactions for it..

I loved asya pics .. WinkWinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-11, 11:50

Thanks Candy..  long hug 

Zoya's shayari and everyone's reactions on it are too good.. Love those scenes..  :*lol*: 

I know Najma should have said it earlier but then Najma is also right to keep it secret from Asya as it is the wedding time and they should be happy.. Najma doesn't realise that Hasina is involved na  :cry:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-11, 12:04

Yes. Nazma doesn't know farhan, haseena bi are involved.. But , right now, nikhat situation is un noticed .

though nazma has a valid reason, it would not be accepted ya. Because, ayan, shirin are not Der na.. So, they ll blame nazma oly,.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-11, 12:09

candy wrote:Yes. Nazma doesn't know farhan, haseena bi are involved.. But , right now, nikhat situation is un noticed .

though nazma has a valid reason, it would not be accepted ya. Because, ayan, shirin are not Der na.. So, they ll blame nazma oly,.  
Nazma will be blamed either ways as she is Dilshad's daughter and all her attempts to explain will not be heard bcoz of that.. That is one more thing i hate  Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-11, 12:13

Yes yaar.. if there is someone to support nazma on tat case , oly nikhat is tat. When she tells the way it had happened, it will be little good..
but we have to wait some time to see this isn't..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-11, 14:01

candy wrote:Yes yaar..  if there is someone to support nazma on tat case , oly nikhat is tat. When she tells the way it had happened, it will be little good..
   but we have to wait some time to see this isn't..  
ya the wait is too long  No  No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-11, 14:57

Maria there greed is higher then anything and everything...haseena b has tried and not managed to win against asad and she is sacred of him so y does she think they will b able to get away wit it??. I dont get tamatar not telling zoya or asad about nikhat, wat does she expect her to miraculously recover??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-11, 15:03

sarra0 wrote:Maria there greed is higher then anything and everything...haseena b has tried and not managed to win  against asad and she is sacred of him so y does she think they will b able to get away wit it??. I dont get tamatar not telling zoya or asad about nikhat, wat does she expect her to miraculously recover??
So true in her victory dance she has forgotten about Asad.. Tamator is waiting for the wedding I suppose   Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-11, 15:14

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Maria there greed is higher then anything and everything...haseena b has tried and not managed to win  against asad and she is sacred of him so y does she think they will b able to get away wit it??. I dont get tamatar not telling zoya or asad about nikhat, wat does she expect her to miraculously recover??
So true in her victory dance she has forgotten about Asad.. Tamator is waiting for the wedding I suppose   Evil or Very Mad

I do hope she tells them soon after the wedding yeah let them get married with not to much worry...They havnt tried anything funny wit tamatar have they?? She does have protection of both imran and asad..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-11, 15:42

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

I do hope she tells them soon after the wedding yeah let them get married with not to much worry...They havnt tried anything funny wit tamatar have they?? She does have protection of both imran and asad..
No they haven't tried anything with her as of yet.. she is pregnant na so the consideration I guess

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-11, 17:48

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

No they haven't tried anything with her as of yet.. she is pregnant na so the consideration I guess

She wasnt pregnant to begin wit but I dont think imran will allow that to b done wit her, and asad will also b more of a issue wit tamatar... Also she herself isn't as soft or anything as nikhat...All things for them to consider...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-11, 22:24

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

She wasnt pregnant to begin wit but I dont think imran will allow that to b done wit her, and asad will also b more of a issue wit tamatar... Also she herself isn't as soft or anything as nikhat...All things for them to consider...
True Najma will not be an easy target for Haseena Bi.. Asad and Imran also will be alert of her deeds if she harms Najma  :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum