Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 10th February 2014

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 10th February 2014

Post by cheena007 on 2014-02-10, 19:56

Written update 10th February 2014 ..

The episode begins at DEK Jalal praises Hakim and Maan singh for their victory ... every one nods to that ..Hakeem praises  Maan singh , says he saved his life by risking his own , Jalal recalls BD and says Maan singh your father must be very proud of you today because he did same and saved my life once ... Then Jalal says he wants to do some announcement ...He says the way Ruq handled Ben was kabile tarif  so he wants to  gift her Chandeli's zagir ..Ruq  says I can't accept this because this belong to BK so  Rahim so this should be given to him , Jalal agrees with her and gifts that to Rahim and Salima begum , Salima is happily accepts that .. then Jalal apologizes to Jo saying in spite of several alarm I didn't listen to her and I am truly sorry for that  , then he says I want to build a palace  in the name of Fatepur silkri which will remind everyone of her bravery ..Jo is pleasantly surprised but Ruq and MA is very upset ..then Jalal says he would like to go for ibadadt that is because he kept mannat for Jo's life ...Hamida suggest that he should take all his Khas begums  long with him ...

Ruq is in her room seemed very upset and remembers MA 's words and worried for her audha , she is angry that JO is taking her place in Jalal's life , Resham offers her for hukka She screams at her for her absurd idea ..

Hameeda is with Salima and tells her she wants Jalal should take all his begum with her .. that way he won't be alone ...why I feel in spite having everyone around him he is veryl lonely instide .. , Zaveda comes there and informs  Ruq is not going to sikri with Jalal , may be because she didn't want to go along with all the his begum , Salima thinks if ruq is not going then this is a good opportunity to send Jo with Jalal ..right time to bring this two close to each other .. salima make bahahna saying she is not feeling well Hameeda become worried Salima says she didn't want to didobey her order that is the reason she didn't tell this to her before ... Hameeda agrees to Salima saysing she won't force her to go with Jalal ... Zaveda leave  .. Hameeds catches Salima  says  she knows its a bahana and she doesn't want to go ..Salima accepts that she was making an excuse that is because she thinks Jalal should go only with Jo ...Hameeda says they don't get along well how can these two go together .. Salima thinks she has no clue about the change in their relationship ..

Atka Khan , MA , Hakim all are there with Jalal , Atka khan Informs Jalal that  as for the informer the enemy are alert and may strike us this is not a good time for Jalal to go to Sikri .. Jalal says he values their opinion so shahansha will not go to out ... they all become confused ..Jalal says he wants to go as a common man that way no one can identify him .. Atka khan says then he would send some solder along with him dressed like a common man ..Jalal agrees to that ..

MA informs Ruq Its Jo and Jalal going and she fears that could bring these two close to each other ..... Ruq become angry says she will go with him no one else ..

JO is in her room seems happy and talks to moti about moon ..Moti says there is something new in you Moon was always there and you never bother to see ...Jo smiles but scolds her for teasing her ...that time Jalal comes there informs Jo that he is going to sikri dressed as a common man ..Jo says he can't go alone she wants to come along with him both argues Jalal says she is still weak and should take rest ..Jo insist that she is fine and since the ,mannat was for for she shloud go along with him .. Hameeds comes there and pleasantly surprised  to see both there ...Jo complains saying Jalal is not ready to take her in spite of her order.. Hameeds makes Jalal agree to take Jo along with him ..Jalal says I must go now as you both have teamed up to go against me .... He leaves saying that ..

Ruq is sleeping MA comes to her, she  tries to wake her up Ruq is not willing to listen says MA is interfering too much in her life ..MA says you must have heard that sone wala khota hai and jagnewalal pata ...Jo and Jalal are going and like I told you this will bring them close and create distance between you and jalal ..Ruq become mad screms for Resham and asks him to inform Jalal that she wants to meet him...Resham is quite MA informs  too late both have already left for Sikri ..

Precap: ROmantic pricap guys ..Jalal and JO are in Rajasthani dress ..sitting close to each other , Jalal made Jo eat something and then Jo is helping Jalal to wash his hand... both smiling and lost in each other...

Last edited by cheena007 on 2014-02-11, 09:43; edited 4 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 10th February 2014

Post by cheena007 on 2014-02-10, 19:58

LIVE UPDATE 10th February 2014 ....

Last edited by cheena007 on 2014-02-11, 09:42; edited 2 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-02-10, 20:09

The episode begins at DEK Jalal praises Hakim and Maan singh for their victory ... every one nods to that ..Jalal reminds Maan his father did same by  risking his own he saved his life .. Then he gifts a zagir to  Ruq she says I can't accept this this belong to Rahim so this should be given to him , Jalal agrees with her and gifts that to Rahim and Salima begum , Salima is happy and then Jalal apologizes to Jo saying inspite of several alalm I didn't listen to her and I am truly sorry fr that  , then he says I want to build a palace in Fatepur silkri which will remind everone of her bravery ..Jo is pleasently surprise but Ruq and MA is very upset ..then Jalal says he would like to go for ibadadt that is because he kept mannat for Jo's life ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-02-10, 20:13

Hamida suggest that he should take someone long with him he should take Jo along with him Jalal says he wants to go alone ..

Ruq is in her room seemed very upset and remembers MA 's words how JO is taking her place on Jalal's life , Resham offerers her for hukka She screams at her for her absurd idea ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-10, 20:18

Hello Cheena ... tonight I am reading  you with keen interest and uncontrolled excitement ...
 bounce bounce :heart: :heart: :sunny: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-02-10, 20:21

Hameeda is with Salima and tells her I want Jalal should take all his begum with her .. that way he won't feel lonely why I feel inspite of everyone with him he is still lonely .. Salima agrees to that , Zaveda comes there ands informs that Ruq is not going may be because she didn't want to go along with all the his begum , Salima thinks if ruq is not going then this is a good opertunity to send Jo with Jalal ..right time to bring this two close to each other .. salima make bahahna saying she is not feeling well so she can't go along with jalal .. Hameeds catches her saying she konws its abahana and she doesn't want to go ..Salima accepts that she was making an excuse that is because she thinks Jalal should go only with Jo ...Hameeda says they don't get along well how can these two go together .. Salima thinks she has no clue about the change in their relationship ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-02-10, 20:27

Atka Khan , MA , Hakeek all are there with Jalal , Atka khan says as for the informer the enemy are alert and may strike us this is not a good time for Jalal to go to Sikri .. Jalal says he values their opinoin so shahansha will not go to out ... they all become confused ..Jalal says he wants to go as a common man that way no one can identify him .. Atka khan says then he would send some solder along with him dressed like a common man ..Jalal agrees to that ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-10, 20:29

Fatehpur sikri built in 1562/63 ????????
Really  ekta
scratch    
That too to mark jodha's fateh over death!!!!! 
Omg............. here is where disclaimers come to perfect use.
confused

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 on 2014-02-10, 20:36

confused  confused  Thumbsup  Thumbsup

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-02-10, 20:40

MA informs Ruq about Jalal's plan and that is because she refused to go along with him ,,now Jo will go and spend quality time with him .. Ruq become angry and says she only will go with him no else ..

JO is in her room seems happy and talks to moti about moon ..Moti says there is something new in you Moon was always there and you never bother to see ...Jo smiles that time Jalal comes there informs Jo that he is going to sikri dressed as a common man ..Jo says he can't go alone she wants to aome along with him both argues Jalal says she is still weak and should take rest ..Jo insist that she is fine and since the ,mannat was for for she shloud go along with him .. Hameeds comes there and pleasently happy to see both ...Jo complains saying Jalal is not ready to take her inspite of her order.. Hameeds makes Jalal agree to take Jo along with him ..Jo and Jalal both seems very happy 

Ruq is sleeping MA comes to her tries to wake her up ..MA says you must have heard that sone wala khota hai and jagnewalal pata ...Jo and Jalal are going and like I told you this will bring them close ..Ruq become mad screms for Resham and asks him to inform Jalal that she wants to meet him but it was toom late both have already left for Sikri ..

Precap: ROmantic pricap guys ..Jalal and JO are in Rajasthani dress ..Jo is helping Jalal to wash his hand both smiling and seemed happy

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-02-10, 20:43

--sumana13-- wrote:Hello Cheena ... tonight I  am reading  you with keen interest and uncontrolled excitement ...
Manu dear But I missed your LU I am so use to read your LU ... long hug

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-02-10, 20:45

Ruku becomes ullu

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-10, 20:49

cheena007 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Hello Cheena ... tonight I  am reading  you with keen interest and uncontrolled excitement ...

Hugs for the beautiful LU +WU my sweet one  :heart:  :heart: 
Manu dear But I missed your LU I am so use to read your LU ... long hug

Kya karoo Sugar .. The place where I am located at the moment has no TV .. Chal koi naa .. Tomorrow I shall bring you all the romantic Jodha jalal scenes my dear sweet sugar ...

And please describe the precap  in more detail naa please ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-10, 22:14; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-10, 21:42

hi cheena .. thanks for the lovely update .. long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-10, 21:48

Fatehpur sikri built to mark Jo's bravery. !!! confused

I suggest to display disclaimer like a flash news throughout the episode..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-10, 22:16

Ok so today just left the palace .. All romance will begin tomorrow ... Hayee jalal washing Jo's dainty hands .. How sweet
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-10, 22:25

however the episode turned out today....i have no regrets....
the precap has melted my insides and turned me quite silly.....
 Starry Love

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-10, 23:09

Jiggy wrote:however the episode turned out today....i have no regrets....
 Starry Love

Just by reading this i am getting all romantic .. I wonder how romantic it must have been to watch it Jiggy
 bounce bounce bounce 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-10, 23:26

Jallu Miyyan ke andar Kejriwaal ghus gaya hai  zipped 

ShehenShah ki tarah nahi Aam Admi ki tarah jiyarat karenge ab ye  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-10, 23:46

sandhya wrote:Fatehpur sikri built in 1562/63 ????????
Really  ekta
scratch    
That too to mark jodha's fateh over death!!!!! 
Omg............. here is where disclaimers come to perfect use.
confused

Your are mocking Ekta Maiyaa ?  affraid  Not fair Twisted Evil  , Aap par kanooni karwai ho sakti hai shhh 
Bdw, the village was called only Sikri since Islam Shah Suri of Sur Dynasty's time...Akbar later thought of remaining it to 'Fatehbad' and finally changed its name to 'Fatehpur Sikri' after his hard fought victories over Chittod and RanThambore.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-11, 00:02

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:however the episode turned out today....i have no regrets....
 Starry Love

Just by reading this i am getting all romantic .. I wonder how romantic it must have been to watch it Jiggy
 bounce bounce bounce 
today's epi wasn't so romantic....except for the one jalal-jo scene.....
oh but the precap......the precap.....*sigh*
they look super cute together.....
and the new pic along with the opening logo...... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-11, 01:49

So tasneem 2 is just over. (The only big consolation was one week's excellent episodes, largely due to rajat's superlative performance)
Now from tomorrow tasneem 3 begins where jodha is instrumental responsible and is the reason brains advisor and instructor behind jiyaza amendment. The surprised emperor in wondered amazement will execute the wishes and passion of his never wrong wife without whose gracious companionship he would have fared worse than ghori in history.

Jai jodha devi

They should have flashed  extra large disclaimers throughout in the whole of Tasneem track where the great emperor and administrator was flustered by his own law.

Hard earned victories over Chittod and Ranthambore  hardly matter.
Reverence to Salim Chishti too doesn't.

It is Jodha Mata ki Jai all over again.

Mirza Hakim fast forwarded by 6-7 years
Fatehpur Sikri advanced by 6-7 years!

Wow! we may soon have karate fights with which Jodha saves Jalal, pizzas and burgers that she specially cooks for him(and undoubtedly he calls it another special hunar), and who knows by her extra special bhaashan skills she may convince MP to accept Mughal vassalage, and Akbar and MP may become best friends forever. (Man Singh and Mirza Hakim are close chums now anyway). Disclaimers can always be flashed.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-11, 09:09

sandhya wrote:So tasneem 2 is just over. (The only big consolation was one week's excellent episodes, largely due to rajat's superlative performance)
Now from tomorrow tasneem 3 begins where jodha is instrumental responsible and is the reason brains advisor and instructor behind jiyaza amendment. The surprised emperor in wondered amazement will execute the wishes and passion of his never wrong wife without whose gracious companionship he would have fared worse than ghori in history.

Jai jodha devi

They should have flashed  extra large disclaimers throughout in the whole of Tasneem track where the great emperor and administrator was flustered by his own law.

Hard earned victories over Chittod and Ranthambore  hardly matter.
Reverence to Salim Chishti too doesn't.

It is Jodha Mata ki Jai all over again.

Mirza Hakim fast forwarded by 6-7 years
Fatehpur Sikri advanced by 6-7 years!

Wow! we may soon have karate fights with which Jodha saves Jalal, pizzas and burgers that she specially cooks for him(and undoubtedly he calls it another special hunar), and who knows by her extra special bhaashan skills she may convince MP to accept Mughal vassalage, and Akbar and MP may become best friends forever. (Man Singh and Mirza Hakim are close chums now anyway). Disclaimers can always be flashed.

Loved reading your post Sandhya ...
 :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-02-11, 09:46

clarissasham wrote:Ruku becomes ullu
yeah I loved that part ...Jalal and Jo are coming close yay  bounce  bounce

cheena007
Master Writer