Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 10th February 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 10th February 2014

Post by neha on 2014-02-11, 17:43

I would say lets just wait and watch how this track unfolds. I watched the repeat and nothing is sure and clear from the spoiler and yesterday's episode and not even a slightest of hint that denies Salim Chisti's reverence. The Buland Darwaza was a symbol of 'Fateh' hence the name but Rang Mahal was entirely constructed for the pregnant MUZ and later the city was built as Akbar felt that place was auspicious for him because what Salim Chisti predicted for him had come to true and it strengthen his belief in the sufi saints of Chisti order, which had much less to do with his conquests in Rajputana and Gujarat. But if you visit Fatehpur Sikri, you will get to feel that this city was entirely build for Salim and MUZ and especially her presence can be felt everywhere in the zanana buildings. Most of the buildings were named after her though they were occupied by his other wives or ladies of zanana.  
 I just hope they give full credit of abolishing jizya tax to him only. I wish CVs do not disappoint us this time by showing him totally unaware of this tax thing in his empire which was there since 11th century and even much before Allauddin Khilji.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-11, 18:25

neha.. thanks for the info abt FS

jai ho jo ki kahaani me kaise jalal ko credits milega yaar..
its long time we are waiting for such a situation, each time they disappoint us ..
I wish even they dint credit jalal, its ok. but pls don't giveaway dialogue for jalal saying sorry and he himself is not aware and oly jo enlighted him..

I find it very difficult to watch

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-11, 18:46

candy wrote:neha.. thanks for the info abt FS

its long time we are waiting for such a situation, each time they disappoint us ..  
   I wish even they dint credit jalal, its ok. but pls don't giveaway dialogue for jalal saying sorry and he himself is not aware and oly jo enlighted him..

Candy, its true that hia character was butchered in last 2-3 tracks but I'm very much positive as this is the tracks in which he will get the title  :) ....and since jo has reduced her bhashans I'm liking her too! Lets enjoy it as last week was much pleasant to watch.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-11, 19:19

neha wrote:

Candy, its true that hia character was butchered in last 2-3 tracks but I'm very much positive as this is the tracks in which he will get the title  :) ....and since jo has reduced her bhashans I'm liking her too! Lets enjoy it as last week was much pleasant to watch.

yes neha.. last week its pleasant since Jo reduced bhashaans.

its the important track for akbar as per history, so lets expect as u say. hope our expectations come true.. I will enjoy tat episode like anything, if they give credits to him.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-11, 19:37

candy wrote:
neha wrote:

yes neha.. last week its pleasant since Jo reduced bhashaans.

its the important track for akbar as per history, so lets expect as u say. hope our expectations come true.. I will enjoy tat episode like anything, if they give credits to him.

all real history is distorted .. as per disclaimer .. so am relaxed ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum