Latest topics

Qubool Hai - The Other Couples

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-11, 11:13

We talked about interlaced relationship between Haider, Humeira and Zoya; the half sisters and cousins of Qubool Hai. Today we thought we could delve into the complex relationship that exists between the other two half sisters. Nikhat (Archana Taide) and Najma (Nehalaxmi Iyer).

They have started to form a bond, albeit it is a tenuous one. Of course, they are married to two brothers who are perhaps as different as chalk from cheese. With Nikhat having been relegated to a life in a mental asylum, what will the other sister do? Or will she be able to do? Will she tell Asad about their sister’s plight?

Will Nikhat find a way out of the asylum and seek retribution from Farhan (Vishal Nayak) for putting her in that state? There is loads of drama, though from what we have seen and read on various forums is that people do not like Nikhat to be so submissive. They want her to grow a spine and fight back. Inshallah! she will. Or so we hope as the story unfolds.

Farhan is perhaps the devil incarnate, chip off the old block, his mother. A face that is imminently innocent, he harbors plans that would make one shiver. We spoke with Vishal and usually laugh about his role being antithesis of his real personality. But that is what being an actor is all about, coming out of the comfort zone and giving a performance that would make one shake in one boots (if they happen to be negative character that is).

We believe there is something for everyone in the show be it drama, romance (the upcoming wedding) and intrigue in Qubool Hai. It airs every Monday to Friday at 9:30pm on Zee TV.

Credit: Forum32

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - The Other Couples

Post by candy on 2014-02-11, 11:49

Tfs Maria.
nikhat to come back with a bang will be great to watch !!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-02-11, 11:53

tfs

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-11, 11:55

candy wrote:Tfs Maria.  
  nikhat to come back with a bang will be great to watch !!
Candy..   hug1 

yay!!  Party1  Party1  Now Haseena & Co are in trouble  Party1

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-11, 11:56

*Fenil* wrote:tfs
My Pleasure Fenil

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-11, 12:09

Yes Maria.!! Tat would be a celebration time yaar. I want nikhat to torture them like anything before she exposes the truth,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-11, 12:54

candy wrote:Yes Maria.!!  Tat would be a celebration time yaar. I want nikhat to torture them  like anything before she exposes the truth,  
Me too  bounce  bounce  I so want her to be brave.. This is a disgrace to the entire women folk  No  No  No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum