Latest topics

The most sensational wedding on small screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-11, 11:19

Qubool Hai, the popular tv serial centred on Muslim community shot with tha backdrop of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh is going to gift small screen a very special episode. 

The much awaited wedding sequence of main protagonists of the show Zoya Farooki (Surbhi Jyoti) and Asad Khan (Rakesh Vashishth) will finally go on air. The lavish and mesmerising marriage ceremony has been shot at the epitome of love, ‘Taj Mahal’. The cast and crew seemed extremely excited about the echo of wedding bells of the lead actors. This one episode will finally end the struggle and turmoil of Asad & Zoya which they suffered through in order to sustain their relationship and fighting all odds.

Surbhi Jyoti playing Zoya beamed ”lt was an Oh My God moment for me! I always knew that whenever the Asad and Zoya nikaah happens, it will be a grand one. But to imagine that it it’ll happen against the backdrop of the real Taj is unimaginable! l’m truly the lucky one l wish even my real wedding happens there.”

Raqesh Vashisht, the mighty Asad said, “First of all l would like to take this opportunity to thank all the viewers for accepting me in the role of Asad a d showering me with so much affection. The show has grown in ratings with your blessings and combined efforts of the entire cast and crew. About the Taj Mahal wedding, well, all I can say is that l’m certainly the privileged one! The Asad-Zoya nikaah is something the viewers have been looking forward to for quite a long time and its time we treat them graciously. l’m very excited about the shoot in Agra against the Taj Mahal. l think it’s going to be a spectacle of sorts! Maybe someday I’ll come here again and solemnise my vows with my wife (Riddhi Dogra) once again in front of the Taj.”

The wedding preparations are in full swing. As a precursor to the nikaah, there will be a grand bachelors party, followed by a nek ceremony, where the father of the bride gives her bounties. This will be followed by the haldi and mehndi ceremonies and the spotting of the morning star. Her wedding attires will be inspired by Sabhyasachi’s designs and jewelleries will have an authentic lslamic touch to them.

Producer Gul Khan claimed “We’re leaving no stone unturned to make this wedding an impressive one. The Asad - Zoya has been long overdue.

Catch Qubool hai on this Valentines day i.e. 14th February 2014, when love is in the air with all it’s might, only on Zee TV.

Credit: Me Fashion Agency

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: The most sensational wedding on small screen

Post by candy on 2014-02-11, 13:07

much awaiting for their wedding.

Dance

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-11, 14:03

candy wrote:much awaiting for  their wedding.

Dance  
ya waitin for it  :)  Dance  Dance

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum