Latest topics

Jeet kiski hui?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jeet kiski hui?

Post by slmu on 2014-02-11, 14:53

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:It was a good sangeet, enjoyed ramans performance and so did ishita and family even if they tried to hide it...

jeet can b a bit of both...Bhallas got the Iyers to slightly loosen up and they got there programme and there guests would not have been bored...But in that drunken state she said something she shouldnt have to shagun...

True Sarra, the Iyers did enjoy it even though they didn't want to.

Mrs. Bhalla has ensured haar at least in the short run.. 

I so loved Mihir and Mihika yesterday

mihir and mihika were cute like big teddy bears or kids wit there expressions, especially when they went to hug ..They still love each other I dont get y raman doesnt let him make his own choice...Another project for super bahu to play cupid..No one has wondered how the video clip which was on Mihirs phone got into the hands of someone else?? Wonder wat romi will plan next..He wont go quietly into the night..

No he won't.. at least now Mihir can say that since Raman is marrying Ishita he should be allowed to marry Mihika. They are really cute.. can't wait for Romi to be found out.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-11, 15:02

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:It was a good sangeet, enjoyed ramans performance and so did ishita and family even if they tried to hide it...

jeet can b a bit of both...Bhallas got the Iyers to slightly loosen up and they got there programme and there guests would not have been bored...But in that drunken state she said something she shouldnt have to shagun...

mihir and mihika were cute like big teddy bears or kids wit there expressions, especially when they went to hug ..They still love each other I dont get y raman doesnt let him make his own choice...Another project for super bahu to play cupid..No one has wondered how the video clip which was on Mihirs phone got into the hands of someone else?? Wonder wat romi will plan next..He wont go quietly into the night..

No he won't.. at least now Mihir can say that since Raman is marrying Ishita he should be allowed to marry Mihika. They are really cute.. can't wait for Romi to be found out.

Do u think it would b so easy?? Raman can say I am marrying and her at that for only one reason and that's ruhi..Wats your excuse?? If not for the video coming out ishita could have made that her condition to marrying raman...Oh yeah I want rumi found out, have already seen raman hit him wen it was about peeping in restroom..Wat would he do then...But I dont hold out much hope for that being soon...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-11, 15:14

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Do u think it would b so easy?? Raman can say I am marrying and her at that for only one reason and that's ruhi..Wats your excuse?? If not for the video coming out ishita could have made that her condition to marrying raman...Oh yeah I want rumi found out, have already seen raman hit him wen it was about peeping in restroom..Wat would he do then...But I dont hold out much hope for that being soon...

:lol!:  what's your excuse? that's a good one.. yes Raman would say that... the pyaar ka dushman.

No idea how Romi is going to be found out.. perhaps he will do something and Raman will catch him red handed... would love to see what treatment is doled out

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-11, 15:24

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

:lol!:  what's your excuse? that's a good one.. yes Raman would say that... the pyaar ka dushman.

No idea how Romi is going to be found out.. perhaps he will do something and Raman will catch him red handed... would love to see what treatment is doled out

Raman babu Pyaar ka dushman haay haay haay haay
raman meri jaan ka dushaman haay! haay!

Mihir aur Mihika
raazi
phir bhi na maane
Woh shaadi ka dushman
raman zid na chhode, mere dil ko tode

ye banane na de meri mihika ko meri dulhan
Raman babu pyaar ka dushaman haay! haay!

Seeing romi getting his just deserts will b fun..There r others aware of wat he did and his friend who agreed to confess...So there r witnesses about wen the truth does make an appearance

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-11, 15:33

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Raman babu Pyaar ka dushman haay haay haay haay
raman meri jaan ka dushaman haay! haay!

Mihir aur Mihika
raazi
phir bhi na maane
Woh shaadi ka dushman
raman zid na chhode, mere dil ko tode

ye banane na de meri mihika ko meri dulhan
Raman babu pyaar ka dushaman haay! haay!

Seeing romi getting his just deserts will b fun..There r others aware of wat he did and his friend who agreed to confess...So there r witnesses about wen the truth does make an appearance

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  good one Sarra

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: