Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 11-2-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-12, 12:08

Hi

Zoya’s wish of applying haldi to Asad was fulfilled. I liked the cute fight scene of poems. Asya were so cute. Asad’s romantic outing to meet Zoya was nice and naming of the star has made Zoya feel so special. Though Asad told about separation too and as they say that one’s words come true someday I guess there is a possibility that they separate.

Gaffoor – Zoya scene of applying haldi was so beautiful. Zoya was reminded of taking blessings from her father by Badi bi. I feel that Badi bi needn’t have reminded Zoya of her father at such an occasion. It was too insensitive of her to do so though Dilshad changed the sadness of Zoya with her loving words. I’m glad this wish of Zoya was also fulfilled.

I love the tashan showed by Razia despite her position being so weak. She is a strong lady or atleast appears to be so. Humeira is so irritating at times and her irritation with Zoya is beyond my comprehension. Haider is stooping levels and is losing his appeal while Gaffoor is coming across as more understandable. Though it should be the other way round as Haider is the wronged one while Gaffoor the person who has done crimes unforgivable.  

Thankfully there was no Haseena torture in the episode Precap is so emotional another time when I felt sorry for Gaffoor. Tanveer scene was too hilarious. Tanveer actually thinks that she can bribe  Nuzrat to tell about the venue.   

Thanks for taking your time out and reading my thoughts on the episode. Do share your thoughts too. 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 11-2-14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 13:00

You know Maria that Asya haldi scene reminded me of Arshi Holi scene yaar 
loved your pictorial update yaara 
 long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-12, 13:05

--sumana13-- wrote:You know Maria that Asya haldi scene reminded me of Arshi Holi scene yaar 
loved your pictorial update yaara 
 long hug
haiyyee they were soo nice na  hug1

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum