Latest topics

Yeh kya raaz hai?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh kya raaz hai?

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 12:28

What did Shagun tell Ishita that shocked her so much? What is the 4 year old secret that only Shagun, Ashok and a judge know? What could Raman have done that is so disturbing?

Speculate away :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh kya raaz hai?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-12, 12:30

He drank Coco cola instead of  Whiskey n got drunk !!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 12:34

Tanthya wrote:He drank Coco cola instead of  Whiskey n got drunk !!!

:lol!:  as good a possibility as any

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-02-12, 12:38

Ashok planned a gal appo with Raman, and Shagun saw them in hotel room. Even shagun probably doesn't know the entire truth. Cat will be out of the bag soon meoow

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 12:43

anjani-pagli wrote:Ashok planned a gal appo with Raman, and Shagun saw them in hotel room. Even shagun probably doesn't know the entire truth. Cat will be out of the bag soon meoow

The girl was a hooker? is that where the judge comes in?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-12, 12:48

Tanthya wrote:He drank Coco cola instead of  Whiskey n got drunk !!!
 ROFL  ROFL

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-12, 12:48

slmu wrote:
anjani-pagli wrote:Ashok planned a gal appo with Raman, and Shagun saw them in hotel room. Even shagun probably doesn't know the entire truth. Cat will be out of the bag soon meoow

even if she is ahooker how will Ishita reject Raman based on that?

She is least bothered his past relations as she is marrying him only for Ruhi but not to start bonding with him

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 12:51

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

She is least bothered his past relations as she is marrying him only for Ruhi but not to start bonding with him

Then my sweet Zu, aapka kya idea hai? What is the raaz?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-12, 13:12

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Awww moi albays sweet  :P

see if ekta shows it becos of a hooker then I feel its very flimsy reason...

it might be something about Ruhi I think...like ignoring her and going with someone or somehow show tht he endangered her life...it could eb anything ..cant guise ekta maiyyas mind

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 13:19

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

it might be something about Ruhi I think...like ignoring her and going with someone or somehow show tht he endangered her life...it could eb anything ..cant guise ekta maiyyas mind

connected to Ruhi yes.. that's a good guess.. that would really disturb Ishu. But what should disturb her more is that after whatever happened Shagun still left Ruhi with Raman right?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-12, 14:07

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

connected to Ruhi yes.. that's a good guess.. that would really disturb Ishu. But what should disturb her more is that after whatever happened Shagun still left Ruhi with Raman right?

any guess is good..becos Ekta maiyya sometimes throws googly or sometimes it goes tai tai phish
somehow this time I have a feeling it will be tai tai only  :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 14:11

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

any guess is good..becos Ekta maiyya sometimes throws googly or sometimes it goes tai tai phish

tai tai phish haan? then Ekta maiyya will need belan.. because there is no need for suspense  :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-12, 14:22

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

tai tai phish haan? then Ekta maiyya will need belan.. because there is no need for suspense  :lol!:

she will Bang  unnecessary tension for us  :lol!: 

but we do know they get married right?

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 14:25

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

I'm sure they will.. story has to move doesn't it?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-12, 14:32

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

yes after all this rasams they better get married  :lol!: 

ab Raman has torn the baniyan also  :*lol*: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 14:36

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

yes after all this rasams they better get married  :lol!: 

ab Raman has torn the baniyan also  :*lol*: 

ROFL  that bit was hilarious

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-12, 14:42

While shagun was talking I was trying to c if I could pick up any words...Nope didnt work...But she doesnt like him so past associations shouldnt b an issue for her, she already knows how he treated ruhi and she is marrying him to make her life better...Wat would need a judge involved? Does ishita know raman also has a son? Did raman get physical wit shagun?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 14:48

sarra0 wrote:While shagun was talking I was trying to c if I could pick up any words...Nope didnt work...But she doesnt like him so past associations shouldnt b an issue for her, she already knows how he treated ruhi and she is marrying him to make her life better...Wat would need a judge involved? Does ishita know raman also has a son? Did raman get physical wit shagun?

Ah questions and more questions... Ekta maiyya jaldi answers ..

For the judge to get involved it sounds like something spiraled out of control.

Don't think Ishita knows about the son.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-12, 14:49

sarra0 wrote:While shagun was talking I was trying to c if I could pick up any words...Nope didnt work...But she doesnt like him so past associations shouldnt b an issue for her, she already knows how he treated ruhi and she is marrying him to make her life better...Wat would need a judge involved? Does ishita know raman also has a son? Did raman get physical wit shagun?

I too tried but didnt pick up any lines

I too thought it might be about the son but Ashok mentioned its just judge and they both know this fact

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-12, 15:13

slmu wrote:

Wonder if v find out now or a tale for later...Would it b her family that convinces her for0marriage or will it b raman...

Yep that's y I was wondering if he got physical...But interestingly enough watever it is ashok didn his journalist friend leak the info at that time to further humiliate raman...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-12, 15:14

zuzana wrote:

I too tried but didnt pick up any lines

I too thought it might be about the son but Ashok mentioned its just judge and they both know this fact

Maybe they on purpose didnt say any lines that made sense...To confuse us...

Your right others know he has a son so it cant b that...I forgot that ashok said only 3people know wat it is...

Last edited by sarra0 on 2014-02-12, 15:15; edited 1 time in total

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 15:15

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Wonder if v find out now or a tale for later...Would it b her family that convinces her for0marriage or will it b raman...

Yep that's y I was wondering if he got physical...But interestingly enough watever it is ashok didn his journalist friend leak the info at that time to further humiliate raman...

True.. he seems to have agreed to keep it quiet.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-12, 15:18

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

And doesnt seem to have used it as leverage either..Very un ashok like...The things that r done for twists...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 15:20

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

And doesnt seem to have used it as leverage either..Very un ashok like...The things that r done for twists...

Totally against character for sure.. that's the problem with twists.. they go against what we know of characters and end up not making sense.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-12, 15:29

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Totally against character for sure.. that's the problem with twists.. they go against what we know of characters and end up not making sense.

Yep so true...Waseem the guy that works on IPKKND EBP tweeted the other day that was like sometimes bloopers r necessary as the story needs to move forward... I couldnt stop laughing...there and our ideas r different...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum