Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh kya raaz hai?

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 15:31

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

True.. he seems to have agreed to keep it quiet.

And doesnt seem to have used it as leverage either..Very un ashok like...The things that r done for twists...

Totally against character for sure.. that's the problem with twists.. they go against what we know of characters and end up not making sense.

Yep so true...Waseem the guy that works on IPKKND EBP tweeted the other day that was like sometimes bloopers r necessary as the story needs to move forward... I couldnt stop laughing...there and our ideas r different...

:lol!:  that's what makes them CVs and us LSVs

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-12, 15:38

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

And doesnt seem to have used it as leverage either..Very un ashok like...The things that r done for twists...

Totally against character for sure.. that's the problem with twists.. they go against what we know of characters and end up not making sense.

Yep so true...Waseem the guy that works on IPKKND EBP tweeted the other day that was like sometimes bloopers r necessary as the story needs to move forward... I couldnt stop laughing...there and our ideas r different...

So true...I wondered wat blooper he would b referring to but couldnt bring my self to watch any of the episodes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 15:41

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

So true...I wondered wat blooper he would b referring to but couldnt bring my self to watch any of the episodes...

Aastha probably  :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-12, 16:19

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Aastha probably  :lol!:

:lol!: 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-12, 16:45

Shanthi,
I guess Shagun will tell the truth about the son. Otherwise why will Ishika be so shocked. She loves children and so maybe she will rbefuse to marry him.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-02-12, 18:08

It should be that son... or it could be a past episode like how Ramsn cheated on Shagun ( a setup by Ashok to operate Raman and Shajun) but Shogun possibily does not know that Ishitha doesn't love Ramsn and might think this will stop the marriage.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 19:01

Anu, Vi - others know about the son.. Ashok said only he, Shagun and the judge know the secret.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-02-13, 10:27

yay, I got it right... it was the son, it was a setup that made Raman look bad.. But Ishita didnt mind...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-13, 10:31

Yes Vi . You are right..

but ashok-shagun build up was too much for this issue . They told oly they themselves and tat judge knew..

Ishita's move was good..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ..crystal.. on 2014-02-13, 10:33

slmu wrote:Anu, Vi - others know about the son.. Ashok said only he, Shagun and the judge know the secret.
maybe the secret is that they tried to lie and gave money to judge thats why only these trio knows it

..crystal..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-02-13, 10:35

..crystal.. wrote:
slmu wrote:Anu, Vi - others know about the son.. Ashok said only he, Shagun and the judge know the secret.
maybe the secret is that they tried to lie and gave money to judge thats why only these trio knows it
Possible!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2014-02-13, 10:41

Shanthi,

Ishika is shocked about the fact that he had a son whom he ill treated. There was an explanation for it which is yet to come out. It will be some kartoot of those two Ashok and Shagun

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum