Latest topics

I need a review on this review-Perf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need a review on this review-Perf

Post by perfumeheaven on 2014-02-12, 15:16

In line with the exist of KSG,I have gradually phased out of watching my first Indian serial.Although I was quickly losing interest  of the show while he was still in it I would still catch up at the end of the week. How is our "new" Asad fairing? Has the new Asad fill in the role of Asad nicely? I was enthused with the new Ayaan but he has gone ... Has Zoya found out who her father is? I understand that the Nikaah is happening,so I am sure fans are thrilled. How has the show TRPs progressing? I need a review on this review

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a review on this review-Perf

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-12, 15:24

Hai zainub, new Asad has settled in... I find him better then old Asad...TRPs have increased...Story is moving zoya asad will finally get married, zoya doesnt know who her father is as yet but siddique saab knows she is his daughter..Haseena B plan to get nikhats property has all progressed and been completed...Haider plan is also progressing..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-12, 15:25

Hey Zai, Raqesh is doing good work as Asad.. U have good news as Ayan is going to come back soon. Zoya hasn't found out her father but Gaffoor knows that Zoya is her daughter. Trp's have increased from 6.2 to 6.9..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-12, 15:38

Donno abt the show  but the TRP has been steadily increasing ..from 2.2  (during KSG's final weeks) it has increased to 3+ now

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum