Latest topics

Chanchan WU of episode 1 5 5 3

Chanchan WU of episode 1

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chanchan WU of episode 1

Post by cheena007 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Chanchan is the story of a young liberal free spirited girl who becomes the bahu of a traditional orthodox family. Chanchan comes from a very liberal family. She stands up for what's right and speaks against what's wrong. She doesn't think twice before calling a spade a spade. Chanchan falls in love with a boy, who belongs to a family that is exactly opposite to Chachan's. The boy's mother, Uma Ben takes all the decisions in this household and sets the rules for her family. Uma Ben hates Chanchan from the very beginning. She doesn't want her son to be married to a girl like Chanchan but has to bow down to circumstances. Chanchan enters as the bahu bringing along with her pet dog as dahhej! Uma Ben swears that she will not allow Chanchan to stay more than 30 days! Watch the journey of Chanchan as it unfolds...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The episode begins at Ahamadabad ..A old woman is at marriage burro she is worried for her poti's wedding The lady from marriage burro says your poti is over aged for marriage so i have one proposal for your poti and shows her a man who has dog head ..Dadi gets angry and scared and gets up from her sleep , she realizes it was her dream ...Dadi calls her son Kartik and tells him about the dream ..kartik says not to worry its just a dream ..Dadi gets angry and says you are not worried for your daughter 's wedding ...

Next morning there is girl with Dogs in the Park training a dog ...the Girl is Chanchan who is a dog trainer ...A lady comes and takes her trained dog from her she was very happy and pays her for that

Chanchan returns home with her dogs , Dadi who is chanting mantra come to her son kartik who is painting and asks did he tell everyone about her dream, Kartik says no Dadi is angray that no one is worried for chanchan 's wedding her DIL who is there reading news paper tells dadi that whenever it has to happen it will happen .. there is boy who is busy calking pictures and young girl worried for her Tatoo this is chanchan 's family ...

Chanchan gets calls form her friends who all are waiting for her to join them for their's firend's Bholi's wedding.. chanchan meets her friends and teach the how to get ready in 2 min ..wear a saree with perfection all of them get ready their friend who was getting married calls them and tells that her makeup artist is not there to help her get ready .. and none of them are there so they need to hurry up and come to her she also request them since it is her last day of 11 days fast of hers and since she can't go to mandir if they can bring prasad from mandir she will be able to complete her fast ...

Chanchan goes to mandir but the pandit over ther says the mandir is closed she was disappointed ..at that time a lady comes to the mandir and Pandit was ready to open the mandir for that lady Chanchan sees that and get upset ask pandit how can he do this discrimination ..the lady says you are too young to understand the rules of mandir ..chanchan says no one should get a MIL like her ..

Chanchan comes to her friend and gives her prasad she was happy to complete her fast successfully ..Chanchan and her friends brought a gift for her which was left in a chanchan's scooter ..she goes to get that gift from her scooter and bump with a guy who is arrogant she had an argument with him and tells him she is watching him

precap: At the wedding venue Chanchan meets the lady whom she met at the mandir both are shocked to see each other

cheena007
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Chanchan WU of episode 1

Post by sunshine99 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Cheena .. awesome yaar..:) a nice light hearted start o the show..

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by supna9 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Tfs cheena..... :)

supna9
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Excellent WU cheena my dear ....
the best scene in today's episode was the opening scene yaara ..... :lol!: chhan chhan's grand mom dreaming of her poti's wedding .. She is at a marriage bureau ... deManding an early wedding ...And to her horror she is shown a strange creature with the body of a young man but the head of a dog ... Who barks a polite namastey to her ...we as viewers were shocked too !!!....

But thankfully dadiji wakes up from her dream ... :lol!:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:24 pm

Arrogant!!! Where did the Happy go lucky romantic boy go scratch scratch scratch

Cheeni...Wonderful write up ..

Hope SI sets the TRP meters going for Sony !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:42 pm

I liked the ready made saree idea of chanchan... :) and the vachan of friends of taking their MIL for 2 English movies every month... I am interested to see hw chan chan will manage that with Uma Ben... the sas bahu takkar was interesting.. But I found Supriya resembling her character in khichdi when she said Bhagwan sab ka bhara kare par shuruwat mujhe se kare...

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by geetmaanluv on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:20 am

it was nice start .. i liked sanaya look a lot . i like cc family ..

but some things were different than i expected... i was expecting a full on comedy show... which i dont think it is.

the dog was so adorable..

thanks a lot for the update

geetmaanluv

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top