Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 12 February 2014 Written update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar 12 February 2014 Written update

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-02-12, 19:43

At Jail
 1 man asked to jalal , what u did ?? jalal saying to dat man, i hv stole something, man says knew you are from my community, what did you steal? jalal looks at jodha, man says you stole big thng, she is like a princess, how did you get her? she looks pearl with crew, jodha laughs at it. Man says jalal also got very beautiful wife, she drank poison for him, Jalal looks at jodha and laughs.
In night, jalal comes to jodha and ask are you alright? jodha nods, he says you must be hungry, he ask for food, soldier brings bad food, jalal says i will not eat it, soldier says you are not jalaluddin, jalal says who asked you to take tax for terat yatra? soldier says its jalal’s order, Jalal says impossible, soldier shows him statement with shahi stamp, jalal is stunned and says it cant be true, soldier says you are objecting jalal’s law, now you will get punished, jalal says for wanting to go on yatra why would i pay tax? soldier says because you are hindu, soldiers takes jalal outside and ties his hands, is beaten up by hunter by mughal soldiers, jodha comes and says we should tell them your identity, jalal says no i want to see what problems common people face, you have my swear dont say anything, jodha is speechless, soldier takes her away and is about to beat jalal but jodha stops them and gives her jewelry for tax. jalal is pained and says you didnt do right, jodha says i cant see you being beaten up. soldier says go and question jalal. Jalal says to jodha you snatched my chance to bear my own rules.
In night, voiceover says that this journey brought jalal and jodha closer, we see jalal and jodha going holding their hands, voiceover says it was biggest night of theirs. Jalal says to jodha that my soldiers are still in custody so its not safe to continue journey in night and you are tied too, jodha says i am alright, jalal says no look your feet has swelled he make her sit and makes bonfire by hitting stones, he take wet cloth and tries to touch jodha’s feet but jodha says husband doesnt touches wife’s feet, its rajvanshi rule, jalal says what else is not allowed in rajvanshi rule, i am touching it because the are hurt but if you dont want then i will not touch maybe you will push me again jodha is hurt by his words. he gives her cloth, jodha ask how you know all this? jalal says i hunter so know these things, they here some sound and goes to see.

At Jail(in mahal-Agra)
Sharif is fuming that i did everything to get out from here, told about benazir to jodha so that she can take me out but she didnt do anything for me. Here adham tells maham sharif thinks he ca get out, maham says not possible jalal will not take him out and he is dangerous for you. Sharif thinks adham is taking advantage of me being inside, he is taking ministries, adham says to maham that i think he planning something to get out, maham thinks who is helping him to get out.

At village(like Forest)
Jalal and jodha comes to somewhere in small village where people are celebrating in rajhistani style.jodha is skeptical to go but jalal says i am with you lets go. They meet people who wlecome them, one women gives bangles to jodha as she is married, man ask jalal from where he is, jalal says mewaaar and going on terat. They start performing on folk, jalal and jodha smiles, jodha imagines jalal dancing and start smiling, jalal ask what? jodha says nothing, jalal says thats why i dont understand you women, jodha says why do you try. performance ends. Jalal ask why you people are here, man informs that they are on journey and is taking some rest but there are thieves here too so we have to leave quickly, jalal says we are on way too and want to take some rest, jodha goes to make food, She says to women that i will make roti for my husband, she says this much love ok make it, Jodha sits down and start making rotis, jalal keep looking at her, jodha burns her hand, jalal is pained to see it and keep looking at her all smiling.

At Mahal of Agra
Ruks is going, hamida says how will you find jalal, ruks says i will find him even if he is disguise, hamida says you are the most special person in jalal’s wife and whoever comes in his life you position is intact, ruks thanks her, Ruks says i want to go, hamida says yes go, maham says if you had listen to me earlier then things would be different but better late than never. ruks leave. Gul badan ask hamida why is she going behind jalal? hamida says she has insecurity that her position is in danger and she thinks jodha is taking jalal away and consequences seems to be dangerous.

Jodha giving food to jalal and says this is common man’s food, jalal says thats okay but tell me you hand is alright na, jodha says its nothing serious wound but i am glad that you noticed it, jalal start eating.

Last edited by *Fenil* on 2014-02-12, 22:43; edited 2 times in total

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 12 February 2014 Written update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 19:45

Live Updates 12Feb14

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-02-12, 19:46

ty ..sumana for merged d topics

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 19:53

The episode begins with .... Prisoners asking jala what was his fault .jala tells them he had done robbery ..
They want to know what had he stolen . Jala just looks at jo
They ask if he had stolen a princess as his begum looked like a beautiful princess

Then they discuss how beautiful jodha was and she was very brave too as she saved her shehenshah by drinking poison

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 19:56

At night jala notices jo appeared hungry ..
He shouts for food .. He is given some meal .. Which jala exclaims as disgusting .. He is reprimanded by guard

Jala wants to see the shahi farman which orderd them to collect tirth kar
Jala finds the seal fake ..
But guard refuses to believe him
He is declared baaghi kaidi amd taken up for lashing

Jo interfares she stops the lashing by giving all the jewellery as kar /taxes

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 20:01

The soilder releases jalal and his team
Jalal tells Jo that she should not have done it ..
Jo says she could no t have let them have their way with him
Jala regrets ...

Voice over says that this visit to Sikri brings them closer ....
Jala amd jo are walking along in the village .jala notices jo who is not used to walking .. Has swollen feet .

He lights up bonfire .. He prepares hot fomentation with his scarf and does hot fomentation of her feet
Jo prevents him from touching her feet as it was against rajwanshi customs
Jala wants to take care of the swollen feet
Jo does it herself as jala watches on

Jo asks how did he know about this treatment He replies that he had learnt when he was on the run ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 20:04

Sharifu is cursing himself in the prison .. He jad thought that jo would have got him released bit she had just left with out talking to Jala about him

Ma and AK discuss how it was better for Sharifu to remain imprisoned .. MA says that no one should help Sharifu and go against Jalal
MA is wondering who might be helping sharifu in the prison

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 20:07

Jo and jala reach a banjaras khema .. There is music dance merriment there

Jala requests the leader for help having lost their way ..... The leader welcomes them ...
Sends jo to the janana side ..

The ladies give jo bangles as suhagan should not have soona unadorned wrists ..

Jo and jala are seated on charpoy they banjaras perform dance but jala dreams it is him playing the music and jo dancing
 Starry Love
Jo smiles as Jalal pushes her with his elbow ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 20:21; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 20:11

Jo smiles as she notices jala lost in the dance ...( She guesses his dream I guess)

The leader informs that it was not safe as there were dacoits loitering around ..
Jala too informs them that they too would leave early morning ..

Jo then goes to the kitchen /choolha to request to let her make roties for her husband

Jo lovingly prepares roties with bangled hands ...
Jala watches her .. Romantic tune plays
 Starry Love 

Jo accidentally burns her hand/fingers .. Jala looks at her .. Very worried ...  "Ishk hai woh ahsaas "....plays in BG. ...
 Heart

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 20:23; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 20:15

Back at agra MA is looking at all the arrangements and security for ruku's journey with Atgah khan

Ruku is leaving the palace .. In search of  Jalal .. She hopes to catch them .. As ammijaan is skeptical ...about her safety .. As she had been in safety of agra fort since childhood since her marriage ...
Hameeda tries to prevent her .. Explain to her ..that none could displace her from her position in jalal's life amd the sultanat But ruks is adamant
She leaves after doing khuda haafis
MA interrupts ruks saying that if she had listened to MA then .. She would have been with jala right now and not following him

Hameeda asks ruku to pay obeisance to sharif sahab from her side too ..
Ruks leaves the palace .. Hoping to catch up Jalal ....she hopes she is not late ...

Gulbadan and Hamz discuss jow ruku had refused to accompany jala but now she was insistent becasue she is scared of losing her position in jalal's life and harem and sultanat ... She was upset as she watched jo leaving with jalal hameeda hopes that this jealousy did not have disastrous repercussions ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 20:30; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 20:17

Back at kheema of banjaras ...Jo beings roti sabzi for jala he asks her how was that burn scar ?? Was it hurting ??
Ja replies that it is not uncommon to get burns while cooking but was happy at his concern for her

Precap for tomorrow ...

Jala is lying on a bed on his stomach .. Jo is aplying lep on his bare back .. He winces with pain as she applies lep .... She asks him if it was hurting ...

Jala is furious .. Jo asks him why was he so disturbed after hearing about sher shah suri from Todarmal ??  She asks what was he hiding from her ?.
Jala remains silent

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-02-12, 20:40

arre jaar ye ruqs beech main kahan se aa gayi Bang

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-12, 20:41

Manu thank u for the lovely update Wink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-12, 20:43

Ruks is creating a comedy sequence.
when I read, I thought, she refused to go with jalal but y is she going with agtah ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 20:45

gurveen wrote:arre jaar ye ruqs beech main kahan se aa gayi Bang

Hope ruks loses her way and is kidnapped enroute .... That jealous female is all set to be a kabab mein haddi ...serve her right ..
 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-02-12, 20:48

--sumana13-- wrote:

Hope ruks loses her way and is kidnapped enroute .... That jealous female is all set to be a kabab mein haddi ...serve her right ..
 Dance 
use kidnap karne ki himmat kisme hai???woh toh kidnappers ko bhi begum-e-khaas keh keh kar pakayegi.............. :lol!:  :lol!:

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-12, 20:50

KB .. Tats a good one :lol!:

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 20:52

candy wrote:Manu  thank u for the lovely update Wink
Hello candy .. Thanks for the appreciation yaar .. Love it when my friends like my updates ...... Kiss 
I just met a new girl called crystal/nandini ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 20:53

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Dance 
use kidnap karne ki himmat kisme hai???woh toh kidnappers ko bhi begum-e-khaas keh keh kar pakayegi.............. :lol!:  :lol!:

She is quite capable of burying them alive too naa !!.. OMGEE how can. I forget that ??..
 :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-12, 20:55

thanks for the update......
how will we have our romance marwari-ishtyle when ruqs barges in......
maybe she won't recognise them..... confused

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-02-12, 20:55

Nice episode overall. Jodha and Jalal look so made for each other. Ruks is one insecure piece of s****

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-12, 20:57

oooh but wait....
how can i forget......
kouwe ki chonch mein moti......
 :*lol*:  :*lol*:  :*lol*: 
bwaaaaaaaahahahahahha.....
i swear i snorted so hard at this.........thank god i wasn't drinking anything
that jail wala guy was too cute yaar.......
like some lovable uncle......with a mole in the right place.... Wink

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-02-12, 21:00; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-02-12, 20:58

i think jalal ki koi bhi khas begum kidnapping ki layek nahi hai..............
ruqs-------begum-e-khas keh keh ka pakayegi....
jodha---kidnapping ke against main lambi chaudi bhashan degi.........
salima begum--------bhai yeh toh bahut achhi hai, bahut masum bhi hai, isliye .........inka kidnapping koi karegi toh bhi yeh usko apni shero ke zariye achha insaan bana degi. aur achha insaan toh kidnapping karta hi nehi,so..............iski koi chance nahi.

kidnappers ko adham, shrifu, ma ko kidnap karna chahiye, yeh sabke sehad aur man keliye achha hoga.........
& javeda........................................let's go dis topic........

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 20:59

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the update......

Hope Jalal hoodwinks her with his marwadi accent and she reprimands that common man and proceeds ahead ignoring plain clothed Thakur and Thakurayin
 :lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-12, 21:06

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:thanks for the update......

Hope Jalal hoodwinks her with his marwadi accent and she reprimands that common man and proceeds ahead ignoring plain clothed Thakur and Thakurayin
 :lol!: :lol!:
or maybe she'll reach sikri before them....
cos they're LOST you see.... Wink
impromptu honeymoon...accha hai ....chhokha hai.... :D

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: