Re: Jodha Akbar 12 February 2014 Written update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 21:41

Jiggy wrote:oooh but wait....
how can i forget......
kouwe ki chonch mein moti......
 :*lol*:  :*lol*:  :*lol*: 
bwaaaaaaaahahahahahha.....
i swear i snorted so hard at this.........thank god i wasn't drinking anything
that jail wala guy was too cute yaar.......
like some lovable uncle......with a mole in the right place.... Wink

That was the most hilarious dialogue of the episode jiggy .. The prisoner referring jalal as kauwa /crow and jo as moti /pearl .. Kauwey ki chonch mein moti
 :*lol*: :*lol*: 
Good one yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by adithyan on 2014-02-12, 21:46

thanks for the updates...

adithyan

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-02-12, 21:47

Thanks  Manu for a wonderful update ..yaaar yeh Ruq  kabab me haddi na bun jaye ... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-12, 22:29

Good episode! How embarrased Jalal looked when that stupid marwari called him kauwa  :P and a bit annoyed when that idiot praised his Jodha Begum's beauty. He still cannot come out of the trauma of that shove though he is on very good terms with her. Now this makes me think that he will not be able to fully romantically involved with her until that letter is read! hence all my expectations of coochie-cooing between them goes to tel lagane  :P  :P . He has mentioned the "Dhakka" for the 4th time in last 2 episodes and every time with the mention of it Jodha either goes silent or changes the topic. I think Jodha should start talking about that letter and her own misunderstandings instead of keeping quiet.
  Why that Sharifu and AK-Maham scene was given to us ? maybe Maham will get a hint for another saazish against Jodha when the couple returns from their short-lived honeymoon and as Rahim has not read the letter yet and no signs of Jalal's nikammi army catching Shivani-Tejwant any soon, this now suggests the staring of Maham's downfall is on hold for some time. Adham's growing suspicion of someone from the palace itself is helping Sharifu can cost Jodha another syapa but how does it hints another misunderstanding when Jodha has clearly told him about her visit to Sharifu in prison when she waited for him all the night outside Ruq's hojra ?  Rolling Eyes  But these scenes between Sharifu-Adham and later Maham-Adham were shown only to hint the future track after this Jizya abolition thing.
  Jalal is unaware of that Shahi farmaan which had his mohar! I feel this farmaan/hukum must have been announced when Jalal was under total control of Bairam Khan and obviously as his Khan Baba took all the major decisions of sultanate, he was not consulted or even informed before putting a stamp on that farman. The Jizya tax thing and the truth behind Jodha's letter are the two biggest zatka's Jalal is in for, one he has already got and the latter is awaiting for him when he returns to Agra. This phase is one of the hardest time of Jalal's life when he will eventually come to know how his dear ones manipulated him for power and for their own benefits and somewhere took advantage of his faith in them and his illiteracy!.
  Ruq now decides to follow Jalal and Jodha! How well Hamida and Jalal knows her. She is as transparent as Jodha and still Jalal finds it difficult to understand his women  :P. Is this "extra" scene and "extra" tadka in their honeymoon is for the future strain between Ruq-Jalal relationship with Jalal sidelining her gently to find his way to Jodha's heart? Possible! as I'm sure Jalal will clearly not like his Begum-E-Khaas's  behaviour.
 Precap shows Jodha mentioning Todar Mal! Ah! finally Jalal will get an intelligent advisor and the third "ratna" of his nine jewels. Todar Mal was in service of Sher Shah Suri who ruined Humayun's political importance in Hindustan and forced him to leave India for around 20 years. Jalal must be remembering those bitter memories of his father's failure.

P.S : Jalal's dialogue "Aap bata dijiye Jodha Begum hame, Rajvanshiyon me apne shohar ko aur kya nahi karne dete" had me in stitches  :P :P  and though he was serious and referring to the rejection of his romantic advances on that night, it was a bit funny as Jodha almost startled  Twisted Evil 

Last edited by neha on 2014-02-12, 22:40; edited 1 time in total

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 22:39

neha wrote:Good episode! How embarrased Jalal looked when that stupid marwari called him kauwa  :P and a bit annoyed when that idiot praised his Jodha Begum's beauty. He still cannot come out of the trauma of that shove though he is on very good terms with her. Now this makes me think that he will not be able to fully romantically involved with her until that letter is read! hence all my expectations of coochie-cooing between them goes to tel lagane  :P  :P . He has mentioned the "Dhakka" for the 4th time in last 2 episodes and every time with the mention of it Jodha either goes silent or changes the topic. I think Jodha should start talking about that letter and her own misunderstandings instead of keeping quiet.
  Why that Sharifu and AK-Maham scene was given to us ? maybe Maham will get a hint for another saazish against Jodha when the couple returns from their short-lived honeymoon and as Rahim has not read the letter yet and no signs of Jalal's nikammi army catching Shivani-Tejwant any soon, this now suggests the staring of Maham's downfall is on hold for some time. Adham's growing suspicion of someone from the palace itself is helping Sharifu can cost Jodha another syapa but how does it hints another misunderstanding when Jodha has clearly told him about her visit to Sharifu in prison when she waited for him all the night outside Ruq's hojra ?  Rolling Eyes  But these scenes between Sharifu-Adham and later Maham-Adham were shown only to hint the future track after this Jizya abolition thing.
  Jalal is unaware of that Shahi farmaan which had his mohar! I feel this farmaan/hukum must have been announced when Jalal was under total control of Bairam Khan and obviously as his Khan Baba took all the major decisions of sultanate, he was not consulted or even informed before putting a stamp on that farman. The Jizya tax thing and the truth behind Jodha's letter are the two biggest zatka's Jalal is in for, one he has already got and the latter is awaiting for him when he returns to Agra. This phase is one of the hardest time of Jalal's life when he will eventually come to know how his dear ones manipulated him for power and for their own benefits and somewhere took advantage of his faith in them and his illiteracy!.
  Ruq now decides to follow Jalal and Jodha! How well Hamida and Jalal knows her. She is as transparent as Jodha and still Jalal finds it difficult to understand his women  :P. Is this "extra" scene and "extra" tadka in their honeymoon is for the future strain between Ruq-Jalal relationship with Jalal sidelining her gently to find his way to Jodha's heart? Possible! as I'm sure Jalal will clearly not like his Begum-E-Khaas's  behaviour.
 Precap shows Jodha mentioning Todar Mal! Ah! finally Jalal will get an intelligent advisor and the third "ratna" of his nine jewels. Todar Mal was in service of Sher Shah Suri who ruined Humayun's political importance in Hindustan and forced him to leave India for around 20 years. Jalal must be remembering those bitter memories of his father's failure.
Awesome summery Neha .. thanks for revealing the details in the last para 

please do share with us in the history thread

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-12, 22:40

adithyan wrote:thanks for the updates...

Hugs to Jiggy and Fenil ... long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-12, 22:42

@Manu : Thank You, and will soon share the Todar Mal-Akbar history as a separate topic in the sticky!  :) 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-02-13, 00:07

"aur bataeya jodha begum rajwanshiu mein apne pati ko aur kya  kya nahi karne dete"  ganndi ganndi baat ganndi baat : shhh

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-13, 00:09

neha wrote:@Manu : Thank You, and will soon share the Todar Mal-Akbar history as a separate topic in the sticky!  :) 
yeah Pallavi, the moderator here, made it sticky as you wanted it ... :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-13, 06:26

gurveen wrote:"aur bataeya jodha begum rajwanshiu mein apne pati ko aur kya  kya nahi karne dete"  ganndi ganndi baat ganndi baat : shhh

Gurveen what naughty thought are you implying here  scratch  scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-13, 06:30

Jiggy wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:thanks for the update......
how will we have our romance marwari-ishtyle when ruqs barges in......
maybe she won't recognise them..... confused

Hope Jalal hoodwinks her with his marwadi accent and she reprimands that common man and proceeds ahead ignoring plain clothed Thakur and Thakurayin
 :lol!: :lol!:
or maybe she'll reach sikri before them....
cos they're LOST you see.... Wink
impromptu honeymoon...accha hai ....chhokha hai.... :D
Yes Jiggy .. That scenario is quite plausible ... Because she will scream at the palanquin bearers to run faster n faster ... So that will result in overtaking Jalal and reaching there earlier .. And who knows Sheikh Salim Chishti drives some sense into her brains ,,

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-02-13, 08:25

gurveen wrote:"aur bataeya jodha begum rajwanshiu mein apne pati ko aur kya  kya nahi karne dete"  ganndi ganndi baat ganndi baat : shhh
hahaha lol

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-13, 08:29

Fenil awesome job..loved your update..Thanks :)

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-02-13, 08:48

zuzana wrote:Fenil awesome job..loved your update..Thanks :)
my pleasure

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-13, 09:35

adithyan wrote:thanks for the updates...

Fenil did a good job on the first day ... Keep it up my friend ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-13, 09:46

*Fenil* wrote:ty ..sumana  for merged d topics

I feel team work is always better than doing things individually ... I think you are bringing us the WU every alternate days ... I just wanted to request you to open the thread half hour in advance that is at 7:30 PM .. As it helps me to link up with you ..

You did good job on your first WU of JA .. Looking forwards to teaming up with you ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-02-13, 10:06

--sumana13-- wrote:

I feel team work is always better than doing things individually ... I think you are bringing us the WU every alternate days ... I just wanted to request you to open the thread half hour in advance that is at 7:30 PM .. As it helps me to link up with you ..

You did good job on your first WU of JA .. Looking forwards to teaming up with you ....
yup..i ill do it frm nxt tym :)

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-13, 10:13

*Fenil* wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

yup..i ill do it frm nxt tym :)

Thumbsup Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-13, 10:18

Very well written update Fenil .
thanks

candy
Dazzling Diamond