Latest topics

BAKWASS!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BAKWASS!!!!!!!

Post by MissB on 2014-02-12, 20:17

This is my opinion I dont mean to direspect anyone view but the show is beginning to get on my nerves so I am venting out my anger....  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

The high point of this drama for me is when kalindi decided to get Aastha divorced... now that is a mother that cares about her daugthers well being.

The grand-mother who also expresses a lot of love for Aastha is against the divorce taking place because she is worried about Aastha being heart-broken which is totally understandable, but the question I ask is after seeing shlok mis-behave with both Aastha nd her DIL is she still sticking to that decsion?????

now lets talk about the divorce proceeding, shlok and his over the top confession on how much he loves her and how he cannot be without her and how they just had a silly mis-understanding blah blah blah.... let's say that the judge is stupid which is why he came up with the idea of them living together for 6months before he can grant her a divorce (thats the only way I can accepts that Aastha is still in this guys house after all he has done)

Moving to the agniothri, Anjali firstly she seems to always be angry about something never seen her smile before always crtitising, decides that she is going to force Aastha to be close to shlok by making her life a leaving hell in the house. what a fabulous idea from the CV's. like that is not going to make the girl want to  leave as soon as possible... now that they have seen that the stupid track they are intorducing is not working they are trying something else with the whole Swati track

on the other hand we have sojal who is not happy that Aastha got half of the property whilst she has been trying to get it since she moved into the house, so she is trying everything and anything to ruin Aastha... good luck with that sojal... ur daugther is playing a very big part to make sure that does not happen....

Niranjan who is trying his best to make sure that Shlok and Aastha stay togther because for some reason Aastha all of a sudden is a very big part of the family  which makes me feel creepy considering the wy he treats his wife..

finally shlok /Aastha, I dont know what the Cv's are trying to do with them but am not liking it one bit... it would have been better for Aastha to leave Shlok and then they can start their love story gradually with a stronger foundation this time.. because irrespective of the fact that Aastha now knows that shlok was not the one that handed the paper to the press to try and get her dad in trouble it does not change the fact that shlok had collected the information to blackmail her into staying in marriage that was hell for his own selfishness and pleasure....

ALL in all the CV's need to go back to the drawing board now that they are introducing a new stroyline to the mix because so far the storyline is too messy and they have left a bit to be desired after the scenes for the past few days.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Re: BAKWASS!!!!!!!

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 20:22

Ksaria, super post.. this show belongs in the dark ages.. its all about how to ill treat women.. all of them are subject to it. 

And making her life miserable in the house but still expecting her to get close to Shlok and live happily ever after is the stupidest thing ever.

Aastha is one of the most brainless leads I've come across in a long time.. CVs really need to think the whole thing again.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-02-12, 20:31

Shortly after the Judge told Astha, that she has to stay for Six Months with Shloke, He spoke to NA on the phone, that everything went well as per NA's wishes. 
Thus reading between the Lines, it was a influenced judgement and not a proper one

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2014-02-12, 20:59

slmu wrote:Ksaria, super post.. this show belongs in the dark ages.. its all about how to ill treat women.. all of them are subject to it. 

And making her life miserable in the house but still expecting her to get close to Shlok and live happily ever after is the stupidest thing ever.

Aastha is one of the most brainless leads I've come across in a long time.. CVs really need to think the whole thing again.

You couldn't have said it any better for me... they making seem clueless and borerline idotic... which is an insult to women who are trying to get themselves out of an abusive relationship.... am highly disappointed and not very happy with the way the storyline is shaping us.... am contemplatiing whether to carry on watching the show or not

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-12, 21:02

Ksaria1 wrote:
slmu wrote:Ksaria, super post.. this show belongs in the dark ages.. its all about how to ill treat women.. all of them are subject to it. 

You couldn't have said it any better for me... they making seem clueless and borerline idotic... which is an insult to women who are trying to get themselves out of an abusive relationship.... am highly disappointed and not very happy with the way the storyline is shaping us.... am contemplatiing whether to carry on watching the show or not

To tell you the truth, I have given up watching.. I just read the updates in the hope of being surprised.. but its not happening.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-12, 21:11

Great post...I gave up on the show long ago and just follow the WU when I can...But Aasthas idiocy, the shows backwardness and the illogical nature of the serial I couldnt stomach it...

I never got how the judge can say u must live with some one for 6months...It shouldnt have been more then suggesting therepy...

Shlok wants aastha to stay..I have never got the logic make her life hell and u will b successful...

Niranjan wants aastha to remain the daughter in law for no other reasons then saving face and that that is what DIL do..

Aastha has been shown brainless being from near the beginning and the more I read the worse she get...Where is the self respect??Where is the sense?? Where is any intelligence??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-02-12, 21:32

wow ! you really vented out there  Twisted Evil 

I watched the show for a very brief period and stopped it soon because this is the WORST show i have ever seen where there is no respect for women.. teaching us how to ill-treat a woman... there is no bouncing back or redemption from anywhere... it seems like they are teaching us that Learn to live ur life among the people who have least care for a woman ...because such people wont change and you are one of those many unfortunate women who have to live life in this sh*t.. so go rant howmuchever you want .. HUM NAHI SUDHRENGE !
I still have NO IDEA why Aastha love that Crappy Husband of hers .. !!!
With average actors and crappy story line, I am highly surprised that STar plus is showing this show. and moreover, the audience is bearing it too without much issues with it !

Phew.. ! so i too vented out  :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2014-02-12, 22:06

sarra0 wrote:Great post...I gave up on the show long ago and just follow the WU when I can...But Aasthas idiocy, the shows backwardness and the illogical nature of the serial I couldnt  stomach it...

I never got how the judge can say u must live with some one for 6months...It shouldnt have been more then suggesting therepy...

Shlok wants aastha to stay..I have never got the logic make her life hell and u will b successful...

Niranjan wants aastha to remain the daughter in law for no other reasons then saving face and that that is what DIL do..

Aastha has been shown brainless being from near the beginning and the more I read the worse she get...Where is the self respect??Where is the sense?? Where is any intelligence??

it escapes me babes how a well educated girl is accepting all this inequality going on... Aastha is amking it seem like life is all bout shlok her life revolves around him and u can see that on monday's episode when she found out that he did not send those documents to the press SHE GOT EXCITED!!! that to me just shows how much diginity and self-respect she has for herself which is None in my books....

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-13, 06:26

Ksaria1 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Great post...I gave up on the show long ago and just follow the WU when I can...But Aasthas idiocy, the shows backwardness and the illogical nature of the serial I couldnt  stomach it...

it escapes me babes how a well educated girl is accepting all this inequality going on... Aastha is amking it seem like life is all bout shlok her life revolves around him and u can see that on monday's episode when she found out that he did not send those documents to the press SHE GOT EXCITED!!! that to me just shows how much diginity and self-respect she has for herself which is None in my books....

I couldnt believe when I read she was happy and excited to find out shlok wasnt responsable for her dad getting arrested and she wanted to apologise to him for mistaking him....She conveniently forgets he was blackmailing her, he married her for revenge, the things she suffered at his hand and so many more things...Her mum seems the only one thinking...

If she had any self respect and dignity she would have called the wedding of when she saw how her parents were humiliated repeatedly by anjali... But no she was selfish, dumb and all talk...She doesnt come across as educated modern female...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum