Latest topics

idiot astha

View previous topic View next topic Go down

idiot astha

Post by merely on 2014-02-13, 03:48

I knt know why astha is idiot she knows that's sholk hates here and now he loves another girl and she still wanna be with him. And Im wondering when shlok will fall for here maybe next year. i think that the makers wants the story to stay longer cause they dnt show anything new exemple like astha leaving the house or something.and I think that they must make big changes. anyway i think at least if they show that shlok loves astha and not swati even if he acts bad that will still be better.

merely

Back to top Go down

Re: idiot astha

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-02-13, 04:04

merely wrote:I knt know why astha is idiot she knows that's sholk hates here and  now he loves another girl and she still wanna be with him. And Im wondering when shlok will fall for here maybe next year. i think that the makers wants the story to stay longer cause they dnt show anything new exemple  like astha leaving the house or something.and I think that they must make big changes.  anyway i think at least if they show that shlok loves astha and not swati even if he acts bad that will still be better.
So true... How dumb can she be?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-13, 06:18

The cv have certainly not shown female empowerment..Nor brains..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-13, 14:49

Aastha I think is the most brainless female lead around... and her lack of self respect is appalling

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:01

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum