Latest topics

Copycats!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Copycats!!!

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-14, 20:43

Sharmi, Anu it was sort of crossing borders..hope they get somethign orgiinal and be proud to be called creatives

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-14, 20:44

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

It has the most ridiculous female lead and now it has reached rock bottom with this montage

after I posted the original I find it so contrasting  :P 

I was shocked beyond belief when I saw the montage...how can they do that to themselves...

do it to themselves is right.. and what is SP thinking?  confused

Do it themselves?? Or SP did it to them? Like changing name, story etc to try and cash in on IPK craze, not realising if it was that easy one of the many attempts would have already have been successful...Apart from being a backward show abusing women this show has no other identity...SP r thinking v r getting some trp v r slot leaders forgetting that this is the only New show that airs at that time...

you know I saw the recent one where the SIL was tortured by hubby...how long its been going on without any change in their story..its disgusting

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2014-02-15, 00:06

It seems to me that after this montage the show has reached the pinnacle of what I call diappointment, it's so painful to watch at times... all I know is I can smell desperation from the Producers they are trying anything and everything to get the viewers interested but if they were as smart as me they should start planning the final chapter of the show because it is a waste of both my time and the producers time...

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-15, 09:21

Ksaria1 wrote:It seems to me that after this montage the show has reached the pinnacle of what I call diappointment, it's so painful to watch at times... all I know is I can smell desperation from the Producers they are trying anything and everything to get the viewers interested but if they were as smart as me they should start planning the final chapter of the show because it is a waste of both my time and the producers time...

you are right ksaria...its despo times..and I wonder why? Is SP putting pressure to make it reach the IPK popularity  Rolling Eyes 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-15, 10:08

Sush.i wrote:Mujhe hasi aa rahi hai!!
I had come to like Shrenu lot more than initial days of ebp... Now i wonder how will they(the actors) look at it? Actors do have nothing to do with this dept of non-creative creativity n still their faces, their images are in Badnaami..uff! This Buzzness bhi kya cheez hai! Na rehne deti hai na khone deti hai!
Iss paristiti ko hum kya naam de??
Karlo jyada baat than kaam.. Surpassing jumped out n surficial copying jumped in of the one dimension window..
I m reminded of a parody of ebp initial days..

Ipk to star- tu mujhe bhul jaye yeh nahin ho sakta!!

Star to ipk- tujhe bhula diya  oh, tujhe shula diya oh..
Phir kyun teri yaadon ne mujhe Rula diya :p
   Starry Love  Too Good Sush  Thumbsup

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2014-02-15, 14:49

zuzana wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:It seems to me that after this montage the show has reached the pinnacle of what I call diappointment, it's so painful to watch at times... all I know is I can smell desperation from the Producers they are trying anything and everything to get the viewers interested but if they were as smart as me they should start planning the final chapter of the show because it is a waste of both my time and the producers time...

you are right ksaria...its despo times..and I wonder why? Is SP putting pressure to make it reach the IPK popularity  

I think that SP are putting pressure on them because when they promoted the show to the masses it was on the basis of the previous IPk success... but the 2nd season of IPK as not even close to achieving what the first season achieved so desperate times calls for desperate measures hei na?????

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-15, 14:51

Ksaria1 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

you are right ksaria...its despo times..and I wonder why? Is SP putting pressure to make it reach the IPK popularity  

I think that SP are putting pressure on them because when they promoted the show to the masses it was on the basis of the previous IPk success... but the 2nd season of IPK as not even close to achieving what the first season achieved so desperate times calls for desperate measures hei na?????

Forget reaching the level of IPK1 success the trps are dropping...yes despo times :P

they should def start cutting on the abuse factor and start showing logical seq ..now the lead characters look absolutely dumb and mindless

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-15, 14:53

zuzana wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Forget reaching the level of IPK1 success the trps are dropping...yes despo times :P

they should def start cutting on the abuse factor and start showing logical seq ..now the lead characters look absolutely dumb and mindless

its time to either show some solutions for abused women and punishment for the abusers. Aastha especially comes across at the most brainless lead on TV

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2014-02-15, 14:57

zuzana wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

For me the storyline as never made any sense.... this is the 21st century not the 1950's no one is going to condone women being mis-treated now because the way you treat a woman says a lot about your upbringing... but the producers of this show are showing abuse like it's the next big thing in the entertainment industry... that is what is upsetting me the most..

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-15, 14:58

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

its time to either show some solutions for abused women and punishment for the abusers. Aastha especially comes across at the most brainless lead on TV

the other day I was shocked to see the SIL being dragged by hair by her hubby..disgusting  affraid ..and this has been going on from the starting nothign has changed for her ..I thought the Mahaan aastha will dos somthing..kuch kiya nahin kya?? doesnt she know abt it ???

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-15, 14:59

Ksaria1 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

For me the storyline as never made any sense.... this is the 21st century not the 1950's no one is going to condone women being mis-treated now because the way you treat a woman says a lot about your upbringing... but the producers of this show are showing abuse like it's the next big thing in the entertainment industry... that is what is upsetting me the most..

Showing the abuse would have been ok if they were planning to show what support women have in the community etc. But this is just mindless abuse without any break. And every single one of them suffers it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-15, 15:00

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:

the other day I was shocked to see the SIL being dragged by hair by her hubby..disgusting  affraid ..and this has been going on from the starting nothign has changed for her ..I thought the Mahaan aastha will dos somthing..kuch kiya nahin kya?? doesnt she know abt it ???

She tried but with sweet words from the son in law and his mother, she got sent back to them... and that was it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-15, 15:05

Ksaria1 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

exactly..the lady is not doing anything and her mum too and looks like even dad knows it..absolutely dumbless..if parents are not supporting she is a educated girl can atleast take outside help right ..

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-15, 15:07

slmu wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:

Showing the abuse would have been ok if they were planning to show what support women have in the community etc. But this is just mindless abuse without any break. And every single one of them suffers it

thats true if they had shown them fighting for it and getting the other party punished and starting a new life it would have been a great side story

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB on 2014-02-15, 15:18

That's what is fustrating me about it  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad Aastha's Dad and Grandma seem to be happy that Shlok and Aastha are back in love  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  what kind of love is that ???? (no pun intended).... The SIL, MIL, DIL... all these women are being abused by their husband and they are not showing how they are going to rectify the situation what sort of support sytem is avail to women who are going through this.. they are just showing continous abuse that dont even make sense anymore......

what I want to know is what is the point of Niranjanji in the show apart from abusing his wife and what is the point of Anjali apart from being a submissve wife and enduring the abuse from her husband  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-15, 15:28

Ksaria1 wrote:

That's what is fustrating me about it  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad Aastha's Dad and Grandma seem to be happy that Shlok and Aastha are back in love  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  what kind of love is that ???? (no pun intended).... The SIL, MIL, DIL... all these women are being abused by their husband and they are not showing how they are going to rectify the situation what sort of support sytem is avail to women who are going through this.. they are just showing continous abuse that dont even make sense anymore......

what I want to know is what is the point of Niranjanji in the show apart from abusing his wife and what is the point of Anjali apart from being a submissve wife and enduring the abuse from her husband  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Agree with you totally.. and even little Kavya doesn't escape... Anjali is forever down on the poor girl.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-15, 15:30

slmu wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:

Agree with you totally.. and even little Kavya doesn't escape... Anjali is forever down on the poor girl.

Does aasthas dad also support their pairing  Shocked Shocked 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-15, 15:32

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:

Yes her mother is the only sane one.. the dad and grandma are trying to keep them together  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-16, 05:29

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

after I posted the original I find it so contrasting  :P 

I was shocked beyond belief when I saw the montage...how can they do that to themselves...

do it to themselves is right.. and what is SP thinking?  confused

Do it themselves?? Or SP did it to them? Like changing name, story etc to try and cash in on IPK craze, not realising if it was that easy one of the many attempts would have already have been successful...Apart from being a backward show abusing women this show has no other identity...SP r thinking v r getting some trp v r slot leaders forgetting that this is the only New show that airs at that time...

you know I saw the recent one where the SIL was tortured by hubby...how long its been going on without any change in their story..its disgusting

And that's the thing because they have shown abuse for so many it would b so easy to show the story move foreward and start wit the recovery...But nope they make it worse...Wonder if anything will come out of anjali eating before niranjan due to aasthas lie..Or more of the same....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-16, 05:38

Ksaria1 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

[b]For me the storyline as never made any sense.... this is the 21st century not the 1950's no one is going to condone women being mis-treated now because the way you treat a woman says a lot about your upbringing... but the producers of this show are showing abuse like it's the next big thing in the entertainment industry... that is what is upsetting me the ost..[/]

it is the 21st century but this kind of abuse still occurs, and is something that certain sections of people would b able to relate to...And if they were showing female empowerment it would b one thing..But the odd thing is this topic does not suit wat was supposed to b a love story or the kind of audience or reach they wanted...Its like they cant decide wat they were appealing to...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-16, 05:41

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
Ksaria1 wrote:

Yes her mother is the only sane one.. the dad and grandma are trying to keep them together  Rolling Eyes

And look at SP and producers they r trying to show the one sane character as being the insane one...Maybe they should just commit her to a mental institute..There problems over...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum