Latest topics

Jigs heart and brain at yesterday's episode...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jigs heart and brain at yesterday's episode...

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-15, 12:16

just some of the many thoughts going through my mind while watching yesterday's episode....

The tree scene…god….it was so adorable it made me want to cry…..*floats away*  :heart:  :heart: 
(as it was I was sqealing something awful…good god…this show has turned me into the worst sort of fangirl)
Especially the way jalal bashfully refused to believe jo’s claim, then shyly asked if she did know his heart’s desire and that quirk of her eyebrows as an answer...  bounce  bounce  bounce 
-%-
Ruks entry…
Me: meh….i knew it….
Brain: *flips the table and surrounding furniture with a huge dramatic NOOOOOOO*
              you twisted souls, you….. ( I meant the CV’s)  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
-%-
I don’t know why…but hoshiyaar is one epic guy…girl…person….the dilapidated house scene which hoshiyaar was relieved to find and the subsequent comic exchange with ruks…. behehehehe   :P  :P 
-%-
What exactly was jalal thinking when he was reclining on good ol’ mother earth twirling that little piece of grass on his finger and smiling slyly to himself? How to go about helping jo achieve the MUZ title…??  Wink 
-%-
Is that a stainless steel spatula the banjaara wife is using….? But still no belan….??  Shocked 
-%-
Oh god…when ruqqaiya ordered hoshiyaar to go check on what jo was cooking, I wished and hoped that jo would do a spectacular eye roll for the sake of us viewers… Alas…that girl is many things but sassy…  Rolling Eyes 
-%-
Ruks cooking…?? No words…loved it
sometimes I wish the quasi comradeship that ruks displayed with jo today becomes a common occurrence soon…I would hate for her to always see jo as some sort of enemy…
-%-
Who all noticed the big difference between jalal’s reaction when jo burned her hand and when ruks burned hers…?? All of you…? Good, Good…  Twisted Evil 
-%-
No matter the mohabbat imbued in the roti…that was a sweet scene…but when jala said and I quote
Jab iske jale hue kone dekhte hai…
My brain: To yeh discus throwing ke kaam ka lagta hai…..ya phir kisi ka gala kaatne ke liye….

What the duck Brain…?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked ( I realise you can't use expletives here.... :P even abbreviated)
-%-

What ??? No one asked hoshiyaar if he was hungry…..the poor….err...soul did look hungry….
Hoshiyaar sweety…..come to jigs….. we shall have some biryani together….
-%-
The perfect opportunity for a betch slap.... when ruks showed jo out of the bedroom
Jo, my sweet jo……
Why did you let that opportunity go…
One backhand across that gaal a la ruks style…. hoshiyaar would forever be in your debt for that sweet piece of revenge…..
My god ruks, how can you do this to the person who made you score brownie points with your hubby with a  burnt roti... betch slap right there I tell you... I bet jala’s roti was churning in his stomach when he saw jo walk out the room for the night….
-%-
THANK GOD FOR MONOGAMY IN THE 21st CENTURY…
-%-
Preview ?? No matter the love or romance…. I still maintain that staring at  someone sleeping (when you haven’t even professed your love for the said person) is creepy…… One TWILIGHT sleep-stalker was enough….
Maybe him sleeping nearby, keeping watch ?
Or better yet…asking both his begums to sleep in the room and himself sleeping outside….tsk tsk…Chivalry is dead I tell you  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
-%-
I need to go back and rewatch the tree wala scene - to regain my fangirl equilibrium, for the well proportioned mush and to get the proper feeling and attain the quota of Valentine ’s Day…
*checks date*
Belated…. cheers 
-%-

Overall a good episode……but I didn’t like jalal…not one bit…..dunno why….

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigs heart and brain at yesterday's episode...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-15, 13:42

Hilarious post Jiggy ....
through out most of the episode Jalal just kept looking at Jodha ... all the while ... some progress at least .. Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-15, 14:46

--sumana13-- wrote:Hilarious post Jiggy ....
through out most of the episode Jalal just kept looking at Jodha ... all the while ... some progress at least .. Starry Love

yes...that he did...
but that doesn't forgive the fact that jalal did absolutely nothing to curb ruks insulting and cheap behaviour towards jo...
I'm sorry.... but I'm of the mindset that if you love someone, you absolutely cannot stand that person being treated in such a way....
right now...jalal's love appears very shallow to me...
day before yesterday he was stockpiling firewood so that jo wouldn't catch a cold
but yesterday... even on hearing the hurt in her voice when she went outside he didn't move an inch
Whatever ruks says about her audha... the common people and the banjaaras have shown more class than her...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-02-15, 15:17

Jiggy wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Hilarious post Jiggy ....

yes...that he did...
but that doesn't forgive the fact that jalal did absolutely nothing to curb ruks insulting and cheap behaviour towards jo...
I'm sorry.... but I'm of the mindset that if you love someone, you absolutely cannot stand that person being treated in such a way....
right now...jalal's love appears very shallow to me...
day before yesterday he was stockpiling firewood so that jo wouldn't catch a cold
but yesterday... even on hearing the hurt in her voice when she went outside he didn't move an inch
Whatever ruks says about her audha... the common people and the banjaaras have shown more class than her...
sab ke sab jo ke MUZ ke piche padhe huye ho :)  :)
aur jalal ka to matlab, bechare ko ek bhi begum samhala nahi jata, aur inke hi itne sare begum :P  :P so sorry 4 jalal.............
we should ask jalal dat which hairoil he use, ki in harem problems ke bawajut bhi unke sir par itne sare bal hai.
aur jalal to mano kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki. ruqu ka shohar yah dost nahi, ghulam hai.......
apparently, jalal ki yeh chuppi ghussa dila sakta hai, b8 we can see dat only 4 him, ruqs ko thodi der keliye hi sahi apna audha ko chhodni pari. aur jab jalal yatra pe jo ke sath nikle the, tab bhi unhone ruqu iske bare main kuch bhi kahe . aur wo iss raat ko bhi ruqs ko chhod ke jo ke paaas aye.
so. it is clear dat humara jalal kehme main nahi, karne mein vishwas rakhte hain.......... Wink  Wink

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-15, 15:58

Jigs hilarious post  :*lol*: 

Jiggy wrote:

What exactly was jalal thinking when he was reclining on good ol’ mother earth twirling that little piece of grass on his finger and smiling slyly to himself? How to go about helping jo achieve the MUZ title…??  Wink 
-%-

ROFL  He must be counting the grass..*should I dare to go near her or not *

Is that a stainless steel spatula the banjaara wife is using….? But still no belan….??  Shocked 
-%-

tell me abt it  confused 

Who all noticed the big difference between jalal’s reaction when jo burned her hand and when ruks burned hers…?? All of you…? Good, Good…  Twisted Evil 
-%-

I did I did  : * emb*: 

What ??? No one asked hoshiyaar if he was hungry…..the poor….err...soul did look hungry….
-%-

Exact my thoughts...poor guy was just looking over

-%-

Ufff Thank Heavens  Thumbsup 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-15, 19:06

@kasturi
i don't know yaar.....
hope monday's episode brings some respite..... :cry: 
CV's toh humare weekends ki band baja dete hai  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-02-15, 19:09

zuzana wrote:Jigs hilarious post  :*lol*: 

Jiggy wrote:

-%-

ROFL  He must be counting the grass..*should I dare to go near her or not *

-%-

tell me abt it  confused 

-%-

I did I did  : * emb*: 

-%-

Exact my thoughts...poor guy was just looking over

-%-

Ufff Thank Heavens  Thumbsup 

hai bhagwaan...kuchh aisa kar de ki jalal aur jo phir se akele ho jaaye.....
all those weeks of ben torture and only 3 episodes of jo jalal romance.....?
yeh kaisa insaaf hai.....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-15, 21:35

Jiggy wrote:

hai bhagwaan...kuchh aisa kar de ki jalal aur jo phir se akele ho jaaye.....
all those weeks of ben torture and only 3 episodes of jo jalal romance.....?
yeh kaisa insaaf hai.....

Ekta will never let the fans be happy ..even without being a historical shows she brings polygamy now JA is like halwa eating for her..so many bhegums  :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum