Latest topics

Raqesh, Surbhi avoid accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-15, 17:12

Raqesh Vashisht and Surbhi Joshi, the lead pair of Qubool Hai, almost had an accident while travelling to Agra from Delhi by road, to shoot their wedding sequence for the show.

A source from the team told us that Raqesh and Surbhi were required to travel to Agra as the wedding sequence is being shot close to the Taj Mahal. After they addressed their fans and the press at a venue in Delhi, they were to drive down from the capital to Agra that very day.

“They were well on their way when Raqesh noticed that their driver seemed to have trouble keeping his eyes open. He was dropping off to sleep and Raqesh had to nudge him a couple of times. Finally, he asked the driver to step aside and took over the wheel himself,” our source said.

Despite driving through the night, Raqesh ensured that he didn’t settle in for a late snooze in the morning, but reported to the sets on time with Surbhi. “Both Raqesh and Surbhi delivered pitch perfect performances and the shoot was wrapped up as per schedule,” our source said.

Raqesh confirmed the incident, and said, “I realised that our driver hadn’t slept while he was in Delhi and rather than take the risk of him nodding off at the wheel again, I felt it would be best to take over. Surbhi and I were on the edge of our seats while he was driving!”

Credit: Asian Age

Maria J

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum