Latest topics

Spoiler news !! This week

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler news !! This week

Post by neha on 2014-02-17, 10:16

Sharifuddin will be released from prison with Jodha's help  Bang  as BB is pregnant. Jodha will plan a grand godh bharai (Baby shower) for BB  Frnds chatting  and Ruq plans to ruin Jodha's image.   

P.S : One more Jashn, one more MU  Sleep

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler news !! This week

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-17, 10:36

Do you mean Jodha jalal's  trip will be over so soon ??
hayee I so wanted it to go on for another week at least ....
Ek aur jashn .. ab issmein kaun saa bomb phootegaa ??
 Clap Clap Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-17, 10:46

--sumana13-- wrote:Do you mean Jodha jalal's  trip will be over so soon ??
 Clap Clap Dance 

I think this trip will be over today itself! and Maham will instigate Ruq about Jodha's visit to Sharif in prison (which Jalal already knows  hppy ) .....but me thinks Ruq will create a tamasha of Jodha's character with Maham's help as Sujamal Bhaisa is already shooting for the track  Shocked 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-17, 11:16

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Do you mean Jodha jalal's  trip will be over so soon ??
 Clap Clap Dance 

I think this trip will be over today itself! and Maham will instigate Ruq about Jodha's visit to Sharif in prison (which Jalal already knows  hppy ) .....but me thinks Ruq will create a tamasha of Jodha's character with Maham's help as Sujamal Bhaisa is already shooting for the track  Shocked   

lots of twists and turns and this will lead to Ruks showing in poor light before every one .... as she tries to implicate Jodha as Jalal already knows what his Jo really is like ...and may be Ruks turning against MA gradually ..
 Clap Clap Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-02-17, 12:18

I have a feeling that Ruks will throw tantrums that she cant travel by foot and hence they decide to get back to Agra. Back in Agra, I hope Jalal continues to trust Jodha and not misunderstand her. MA and Ruks may very well try to link her name with cheapuddin. I hope Jalal does not buy into it and supports Jo all along. Itis a shame that the CV's decided to show the love track for only 1 week that coincided with Valentine's Day. Hope it continued for a while. Darn it! Ruks spoiled the whole thing.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-17, 12:24

Jashn n Hungama go hand in hand in Agra land

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-17, 12:26

Manasvi wrote:I have a feeling that Ruks will throw tantrums that she cant travel by foot and hence they decide to get back to Agra. Back in Agra, I hope Jalal continues to trust Jodha and not misunderstand her. MA and Ruks may very well try to link her name with cheapuddin. I hope Jalal does not buy into it and supports Jo all along. Itis a shame that the CV's decided to show the love track for only 1 week that coincided with Valentine's  Day. Hope it continued for a while. Darn it! Ruks spoiled the whole thing.

they need to show some masala to maintain the No. 1 position else TRP aunties will throw tantrums like Ruq  hppy  ....the rise in trp was after all the drama of demise of Ben and rona -dhona of Jalal.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-17, 12:29

neha wrote:
Manasvi wrote:I have a feeling that Ruks will throw tantrums that she cant travel by foot and hence they decide to get back to Agra. Back in Agra, I hope Jalal continues to trust Jodha and not misunderstand her. MA and Ruks may very well try to link her name with cheapuddin. I hope Jalal does not buy into it and supports Jo all along. Itis a shame that the CV's decided to show the love track for only 1 week that coincided with Valentine's  Day. Hope it continued for a while. Darn it! Ruks spoiled the whole thing.

they need to show some masala to maintain the No. 1 position else TRP aunties will throw tantrums like Ruq  hppy  ....the rise in trp was after all the drama of demise of Ben and rona -dhona of Jalal.
Ok this is for the Masala loving mausies oops I mean aunties ..chalo koi naa...we shall enjoy this track too 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-17, 12:39

Tanthya wrote:Jashn n Hungama go hand in hand in Agra land

I want it Jashn-e-Ishqa for Ja-Jo this time  Starry Love 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-02-17, 18:20

Bring on the Sharfu track ... too much of romantic walks in the forests and villages repels me...

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-17, 19:31

oh god.. one more jashn..
they were able to keep us awake oly for 2 weeks, now again jashn Sleep

some how they find reason to celebrate once in a month.. always celebrations !!!

if this jashn will pack Jo to Agra coz of any MU, then next month there will be one more Jashn for Jo returns Sleep

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-02-17, 20:01

One doubt .
This godh bharai will be done in 7 or 8 month na

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-17, 21:27

clarissasham wrote:One doubt .
This godh bharai will be done in 7 or 8 month na

Mere dimag ki tube light bhi jali thi  Idea  but I switched it off as there is no use trying to find logic in this show  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-17, 21:31

TFS Neha

Can we get a respite from the MUs  Evil or Very Mad 

...I am fed up..its always abt MUing the other ...why cant they be creative  Bang

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-17, 23:50

Ruqaiya  is completely finished then.

The cvs are going to dig a grave 200 ft deep and going to bury her in it so that she can never be redeemed in jalal's or the viewer's eyes. That is why hb says 'jealousy can be khatarnak'.

why more mu?
didn't soul talk say it was the last night of akelapan?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-18, 00:00

sandhya wrote:Ruqaiya  is completely finished then.

The cvs are going to dig a grave 200 ft deep and going to bury her in it so that she can never be redeemed in jalal's or the viewer's eyes. That is why hb says 'jealousy can be khatarnak'.

why more mu?
didn't soul talk say it was the last night of akelapan?

do you still believe the soul talks  Shocked Shocked  .....I will start chanting the Ohm Whreeem Cream mantra of Shaguni Bai to shoo away the ghosts of Jo-Ja  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  ..they irritate me now-a-days...no romance...no passion...then what the hell these soul talks are for ?  Evil or Very Mad 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-02-18, 12:40

I am still worried for my dear screecher. The smiley version gatti still holds its charms for me.

If ma could talk so much with ruqaiya and fill her with negativity why doesn't hb try and fill her with positivity?  Ruqaiya is her niece as well. But hb hardly cares for bb or ruqaiya.  It is only her jodha beta who matters. Even While receiving the trio she addressed ruqaiya as ruqaiya begum and jodha as jodha beta. Bb does a shameful act it becomes unforgivable.  Shivaani does a shameful act it becomes nadaani. The only two occasions when she was fair minded was before the ajmer trip-aftaab ka pehla noor and on the akelapan night when she doesn't mention jodha's name.

As for the soul talks I want to believe it this time. It hasn't been totally wrong so far.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-18, 14:18

sandhya wrote:I am still worried for my dear screecher. The smiley version gatti still holds its charms for me.

If ma could talk so much with ruqaiya and fill her with negativity why doesn't hb try and fill her with positivity?  Ruqaiya is her niece as well. But hb hardly cares for bb or ruqaiya.  It is only her jodha beta who matters. Even While receiving the trio she addressed ruqaiya as ruqaiya begum and jodha as jodha beta. Bb does a shameful act it becomes unforgivable.  Shivaani does a shameful act it becomes nadaani. The only two occasions when she was fair minded was before the ajmer trip-aftaab ka pehla noor and on the akelapan night when she doesn't mention jodha's name.

As for the soul talks I want to believe it this time. It hasn't been totally wrong so far.

I think Ruqu is solely responsible for her own downfall. She is not a kacchi khiladi in harem politics...she has been part of this mess since childhood then how can she blindly follow Maham ? I pity her but dunno why I don't feel bad for her as she is not the same gatti anymore Wink. I think HB has given up on the fact that Ruq can give waaris to the sultanate and hence she is not at all bothered about her and she praises and pampers Jodha only because she thinks Jodha can give Jalal his waaris for whom they are waiting since long. If there was any other begum instead of Jodha who had that impact on Jalal as Jodha has, HB would have changed her party. It is very natural and common to find such mothers, MILs in our society!.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-02-18, 19:23

neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:I am still worried for my dear screecher. The smiley version gatti still holds its charms for me.

I think Ruqu is solely responsible for her own downfall. She is not a kacchi khiladi in harem politics...she has been part of this mess since childhood then how can she blindly follow Maham ? I pity her but dunno why I don't feel bad for her as she is not the same gatti anymore Wink. I think HB has given up on the fact that Ruq can give waaris to the sultanate and hence she is not at all bothered about her and she praises and pampers Jodha only because she thinks Jodha can give Jalal his waaris for whom they are waiting since long. If there was any other begum instead of Jodha who had that impact on Jalal as Jodha has, HB would have changed her party. It is very natural and common to find such mothers, MILs in our society!.
EXACTLYYYYYYYYYY.....NEHADI..

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum