Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 17 February 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-17, 18:37

Episode starts with Anjali coming into Shlok – Aastha’s room on hearing their loud voices. She finds that Shlok wants Aastha to let the room not be cleaned while Aastha says it must be cleaned. Anjali agrees with Aastha and tells Shlok to let her do the needful. Shlok taunts her. All except Niranjan are present watching the scene. Niranjan comes and supports Aastha. All leave after Niranjan’s verdict. 

Aastha gloats and Shlok walks away rolling his eyes. Sojal’s mother and Sojal’s mother come to their room crib about Aastha. 

Aastha is putting curtains and Shlok comes there and asks her the reason for the curtains. She says she will stay on this part and he on the other part. Shlok goes away and Aastha continues her work and hurts herself. On hearing her scream Shlok comes and soothes her pain. Shlok walks away after taunting her. Aastha thinks that Shlok is a good person and it is circumstance which made him so bad. 

Anjali thanks God for helping her to fulfil her promise to Niranjan. She shares her worries about what to say about Swati. Sojal’s mother comes there and tries to learn the reason behind Anjali’s actions. Anjali indirectly tells that she could throw her out of the house and leaves. 

A lady from marriage bureau comes to meet Kalindi and shows her few picks of guys for Aastha. Kalindi likes one guy and asks about his details. Just then Aastha’s dadi comes and is shocked to hear their conversation. The lady leaves after Kalindi gives assent on behalf of Aastha and their family. Aastha’s dadi doesn’t approve of this and tells her what guarantee does she have that the guy is better than Shlok. Kalindi says he will be better than Shlok. 

Shlok comes into the locked room and goes through the belongings scattered. He remembers Swati’s rejection. While Aastha comes to the room and reads the diary. A tune plays and Shlok hears the tune and is irritated and comes into the room in search of the source of the tune. Aastha sees him entering and keeps the diary away and acts as if she didn’t know anything. 

Shlok is upset that he can’t forget the memories. Aastha comes and tries to ask him his worry but he rebukes her. Aastha goes down to get food for him. Shlok says he hates her and wants her to get out of his life. She goes to God and asks him to help her to know the whole truth of Swati. 

Shlok is playing in the room and Aastha comes in with folded sarees. She gets hurt but goes away without saying anything. Shlok thinks that now Aastha will get angry but Aastha stays calm despite Shlok’s best efforts. Aastha stays calm and thinks that she will not fight with Shlok. Infact she acts sweetly with him which makes him suspicious that she has some plan. 

Precap: Aastha asks Varad about Shlok and Swati. 

Disclaimer: Exclusive copyright belongs to dhwaniforum and it should not be published anywhere without due permission.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 17 February 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-02-17, 18:41

Thank you maria. What would I do without your WU!  lazee I read it first thing in the morning.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-17, 18:46

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you maria. What would I do without your WU!  lazee I read it first thing in the morning.
 long hug Sabi.. Have a gr8 day..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-17, 18:51

Ria, lovely update.. 

Kalindi looking for a boy for Aastha?  Shocked  and I thought she was the sensible one.. she should realize its not happening

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-02-17, 18:54

slmu wrote:Ria, lovely update.. 

Kalindi looking for a boy for Aastha?  Shocked  and I thought she was the sensible one.. she should realize its not happening
Kalindi found a nice man in Avdoot, maybe that's what she us hoping. Maybe she still be lives Ashtha will be back after being beaten black and blue.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-17, 19:03

Shesherkobita wrote:

Kalindi found a nice man in Avdoot, maybe that's what she us hoping. Maybe she still be lives Ashtha will be back after being beaten black and blue.

Hmmm.. Kalindi doesn't realize that Aastha ka dil maange more  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-17, 19:47

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you maria. What would I do without your WU!  lazee I read it first thing in the morning.
That's because its the first show that airs in ur morning  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-02-17, 19:55

Tanthya wrote:
That's because its the first show that airs in ur morning  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
UFfo.... You had to destroy my illusions, kya!  But ur right ....  hppy

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-17, 21:41

awesome update Maria !!

so, Aastha is not gonna get divorce from her darling lover. isn't !!
now see, after she gets to know shlok Fb she will say tat she will make him understand all girls are not like swati..
One more reason to stick to him

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2014-02-18, 01:35

Jaya I feel like at the end shlok will be the one to go for divorce. Because today khalindi has given us another hint for the next track.
Actually I kind of like the current track.

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-18, 04:17

Thanks maria muaw...Aastha realises shlok isn't really bad at heart?? So is all forgiven?? How many times will u let yourself b hurt? Is enduring pain the definition of love for u?
Kalindi wat r u doing ROFL aastha isn't keen on staying away from Shlok and u agree for a second marriage on her behalf?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-18, 04:21

U c kalindi is the only one that v have been praising saying she has some sense..So the cvs decided to take that option away  Twisted Evil LSV can not b allowed to happy for long...Thou having said that shloks reaction would b something to c  ROFL whether he has been fixed or not his reaction wud b  peace 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 11:54

sarra0 wrote:

U c kalindi is the only one that v have been praising saying she has some sense..So the cvs decided to take that option away  Twisted Evil LSV can not b allowed to happy for long...Thou having said that shloks reaction would b something to c  ROFL whether he has been fixed or not his reaction wud b  peace 

hppy  so true.. can't let the LSV be happy..

I would love for Shlok to know too.. will be good to see his reaction.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 15:59

Thanks Shanti..
Kalindi is desperate and acting desperately to remove Shlok from Aastha's life..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 16:02

candy wrote:awesome update Maria !!

so, Aastha is not gonna get divorce from her darling lover. isn't !!
  now see, after she gets to know shlok Fb she will say tat she will make him understand all girls are not like swati..
 One more reason to stick to him
Thanks Candy.. She is in lurv with him na  Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 16:03

sarra0 wrote:Thanks maria muaw...Aastha realises shlok isn't really bad at heart?? So is all forgiven?? How many times will u let yourself b hurt? Is enduring pain the definition of love for u?
Kalindi wat r u doing ROFL aastha isn't keen on staying away from Shlok and u agree for a second marriage on her behalf?
 long hug Sarra.. Aastha has lost her self respect.. Kalindi is also gone on a over drive  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-18, 19:09

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks maria muaw...Aastha realises shlok isn't really bad at heart?? So is all forgiven?? How many times will u let yourself b hurt? Is enduring pain the definition of love for u?
 long hug Sarra.. Aastha has lost her self respect.. Kalindi is also gone on a over drive  Bang

Maria I honestly cant remember a time when she had self respect...Well cv couldnt have one sensible character so she has gone for a drive...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 19:49

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Maria I honestly cant remember a time when she had self respect...Well cv couldnt have one sensible character so she has gone for a drive...
True about Kalindi.. though Aastha was way better at the start na?

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-18, 19:53

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Uh maybe, but didnt last long once she met her waterloo and her self respect went down the drain...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 20:20

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Uh maybe, but didnt last long once she met her waterloo  and her self respect went down the drain...
true  Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum