Latest topics

Fight your own battles

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fight your own battles

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 12:04

Shagun, a woman or mother scorned, rips into Ishita calling her a liar, a fraud, con woman and accusing her of anything and every thing. Ishita stands mute - hurt and teary.

In steps the sherni Mrs. Bhalla. She promptly calls Shagun a nobody and proceeds to put her in her place demanding the hand over of Ruhi. 

After Shagun walks away - came the gems from Mrs. Bhalla. She told Ishita in no uncertain terms that she was not dumb. If she could go live on TV and tell Raman off, she can tell Shagun off face to face too. Ishita is not as innocent as she looks and its time she fought her own battles. She is now the mother of Ruhi and for the sake of her child, a mother sometimes has to become a sherni. Ishita could only nod at these pearls of wisdom.

I absolutely loved the scene and Mrs. Bhalla  Clap 

Pic credit: original uploader

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Fight your own battles

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 12:43

Nice post Shanti.. It was a nice episode.. I'm glad I watched..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-18, 12:50

shanthi it was a good scene, I liked it... I cant believe that ishita feels guilty, for wat separating a mother from her child? At wat point has shagun been a mother to ruhi? For going behind shaguns back and getting married to raman? Well she has seen the kind of person shagun and ashok r and she did this sirf ruhi ke liye so y?

I liked how mrs bhalla defended ishita and said dont u dare say one thing about her before shagun, and then ripped into her after...I think if it was about ruhi she could go to any length as v saw when she agreed to the marriage...

I also liked the little conversation between ishita and raman outside the courtroom...It was nice to c that they can...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 12:51

Maria J wrote:Nice post Shanti.. It was a nice episode.. I'm glad I watched..

Thanks Ria.. aren't you watching regularly? why?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 12:54

slmu wrote:

No Shanti.. In between I skip.. One reason is that its late.. and the other reason is that I don't like the evil winning part.. spoils my mood  Evil or Very Mad So those episodes I just read WU

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 12:54

sarra0 wrote:shanthi it was a good scene, I liked it... I cant believe that ishita feels guilty, for wat separating a mother from her child? At wat point has shagun been a mother to ruhi? For going behind shaguns back and getting married to raman? Well she has seen the kind of person shagun and ashok r and she did this sirf ruhi ke liye so y?

I liked how mrs bhalla defended ishita and said dont u dare say one thing about her before shagun, and then ripped into her after...I think if it was about ruhi she could go to any length as v saw when she agreed to the marriage...

I also liked the little conversation between ishita and raman outside the courtroom...It was nice to c that they can...

Yes Sarra I agree.. it was ridiculous of Ishita to feel guilty.. she knows that Shagun leaves Ruhi with servants most of the time and also wants to send her to a boarding school. She knows what Ashok did to get custody and like you rightly pointed out, she married Raman to get custody of Ruhi so what was the guilt all about.

Mrs. Bhalla was awesome. I absolutely love how she told Shagun off and gave Ishita advice.

Interesting how the first thing that comes to Raman's mind is divorce

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 12:55

sarra0 wrote:shanthi it was a good scene, I liked it... I cant believe that ishita feels guilty, for wat separating a mother from her child? At wat point has shagun been a mother to ruhi? For going behind shaguns back and getting married to raman? Well she has seen the kind of person shagun and ashok r and she did this sirf ruhi ke liye so y?

Do explain the bold Sarra  Embarassed

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 12:55

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

No Shanti.. In between I skip.. One reason is that its late.. and the other reason is that I don't like the evil winning part.. spoils my mood  Evil or Very Mad So those episodes I just read WU

Shocked  Hindi serial watcher and you don't like evil winning? Harden yourself sweetie.. good always wins in the end  long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 12:59

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shocked  Hindi serial watcher and you don't like evil winning? Harden yourself sweetie.. good always wins in the end  long hug
Well hardening is not necessary na when I have WU's here  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 13:00

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

hpee  you chicken, taking the easy way out .. lage raho

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-18, 13:12

That was an awesome scene....I was cheering Mrs Bhalla all the way...shagun just went quite...I wish someone had told her that it was her who had left ruhi as a baby...Whata piece of advice for Ishu..she should learn what ai mother does ..beautiful !!  Clap 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 13:13

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Embarassed

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 13:16

zuzana wrote:That was an awesome scene....I was cheering Mrs Bhalla all the way...shagun just went quite...I wish someone had told her that it was her who had left ruhi as a baby...Whata piece of advice for Ishu..she should learn what ai mother does ..beautiful !!  Clap 
But what was the need to tell off Shagun by Ishita?? Not that I didn't like the scene... I was happy that Mrs Bhalla told her off.. though didn't get why it was important that Ishita say something. Ishita has got what she wanted na... She has got the custody of Ruhi

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 13:18

zuzana wrote:That was an awesome scene....I was cheering Mrs Bhalla all the way...shagun just went quite...I wish someone had told her that it was her who had left ruhi as a baby...Whata piece of advice for Ishu..she should learn what ai mother does ..beautiful !!  Clap 

So true Zu.. it was awesome to see sherni Mrs. Bhalla.. Shagun had no reply. Its time Ishita found out that Shagun left because she is greedy and wanted to be with a rich guy.. Ishita still thinks Raman was at fault.

Loved her advice to Ishita..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 13:19

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Embarassed

hug1  awww.. its ok

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 13:20

Maria J wrote:
But what was the need to tell off Shagun by Ishita?? Not that I didn't like the scene... I was happy that Mrs Bhalla told her off.. though didn't get why it was important that Ishita say something. Ishita has got what she wanted na... She has got the custody of Ruhi

Because Shagun doesn't want Ruhi because she loves her.. she wants Ruhi because she wants to win.. she wants Ruhi to put one over Raman. Ishita wants Ruhi because she loves her... so Shagun has no right to tell Ishita off.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 13:25

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Because Shagun doesn't want Ruhi because she loves her.. she wants Ruhi because she wants to win.. she wants Ruhi to put one over Raman. Ishita wants Ruhi because she loves her... so Shagun has no right to tell Ishita off.
I agree to all that u said.. But why should Ishita stoop to that level.. If she gloats then it will be like she also wanted to win a match.. She had almost accepted that Ruhi wanted to stay with her mom.. Mrs Bhalla and Raman had a very bad past so their telling her off looks fine but Ishita herself has no complains except what happened at court and during the marriage and both times she was not harmed.. So what's the need for wasting time proving Shagun wrong.. It's not like Shagun would ever change..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 13:27

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

I agree to all that u said.. But why should Ishita stoop to that level.. If she gloats then it will be like she also wanted to win a match.. She had almost accepted that Ruhi wanted to stay with her mom.. Mrs Bhalla and Raman had a very bad past so their telling her off looks fine but Ishita herself has no complains except what happened at court and during the marriage and both times she was not harmed.. So what's the need for wasting time proving Shagun wrong.. It's not like Shagun would ever change..

So if someone calls you a liar, a cheat etc. etc. you just stand around and listen with a teary face? Why? Why shouldn't you tell that person to shut up?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-18, 13:57

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Fighting for yourself and your kids is not stooping low...its infact a quality to learn..keeping quiet is not the solution...otherwise next time she will get even bolder and try tosnatch away ruhi right from under her nose.

Sometimes as mums you need to fight for your kids even when you know ur kid is at fault...discipline them in your home but in front of the world you should show others the kid is not alone but has someone who can fight for them

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 14:05

zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Fighting for yourself and your kids is not stooping low...its infact a quality to learn..keeping quiet is not the solution...otherwise next time she will get even bolder and try tosnatch away ruhi right from under her nose.

Sometimes as mums you need to fight for your kids even when you know ur kid is at fault...discipline them in your home but in front of the world you should show others the kid is not alone but has someone who can fight for them

Nicely said.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-18, 14:13

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Nicely said.

Kiss 

Shanti Ishu has to learn this as she has become mum suddenly..it takes time for her learn this..I was so glad Mrs. Bhalla was there and even I liked Raman telling off Ashok...*gleefull**

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-02-18, 14:16

Well said Thumbsup 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 14:19

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Nicely said.

Kiss 

Shanti Ishu has to learn this as she has become mum suddenly..it takes time for her learn this..I was so glad Mrs. Bhalla was there and even I liked Raman telling off Ashok...*gleefull**

What will Ashok do now?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-02-18, 14:20

slmu wrote:Shagun, a woman or mother scorned, rips into Ishita calling her a liar, a fraud, con woman and accusing her of anything and every thing. Ishita stands mute - hurt and teary.

In steps the sherni Mrs. Bhalla. She promptly calls Shagun a nobody and proceeds to put her in her place demanding the hand over of Ruhi. 

After Shagun walks away - came the gems from Mrs. Bhalla. She told Ishita in no uncertain terms that she was not dumb. If she could go live on TV and tell Raman off, she can tell Shagun off face to face too. Ishita is not as innocent as she looks and its time she fought her own battles. She is now the mother of Ruhi and for the sake of her child, a mother sometimes has to become a sherni. Ishita could only nod at these pearls of wisdom.

For one thing I'm glad this saas supports her bhau  Thumbsup , no matter what, no parent has the right behave with her kid the callous and insensitive way this selfish shagun is behaving  Bang , it's absolutely clear ashok has no intentions of marrying her, i hope she knows what she's doing, one cannot claim innoncence in such cases

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 14:23

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:Shagun, a woman or mother scorned, rips into Ishita calling her a liar, a fraud, con woman and accusing her of anything and every thing. Ishita stands mute - hurt and teary.

For one thing I'm glad this saas supports her bhau  Thumbsup , no matter what, no parent has the right behave with her kid the callous and insensitive way this selfish shagun is behaving  Bang , it's absolutely clear ashok has no intentions of marrying her, i hope she knows what she's doing, one cannot claim innoncence in such cases

I too love Mrs. Bhalla's whole hearted acceptance of Ishita... its very sweet.

Shagun's selfishness is appalling yes, and Ishita has to realize it quickly.. maybe she thinks she still has a hold on Ashok? its surprising the many ways you can kid yourself.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum