Latest topics

Fight your own battles

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fight your own battles

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-18, 14:25

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:shanthi it was a good scene, I liked it... I cant believe that ishita feels guilty, for wat separating a mother from her child? At wat point has shagun been a mother to ruhi? For going behind shaguns back and getting married to raman? Well she has seen the kind of person shagun and ashok r and she did this sirf ruhi ke liye so y?

I liked how mrs bhalla defended ishita and said dont u dare say one thing about her before shagun, and then ripped into her after...I think if it was about ruhi she could go to any length as v saw when she agreed to the marriage...

I also liked the little conversation between ishita and raman outside the courtroom...It was nice to c that they can...

Yes Sarra I agree.. it was ridiculous of Ishita to feel guilty.. she knows that Shagun leaves Ruhi with servants most of the time and also wants to send her to a boarding school. She knows what Ashok did to get custody and like you rightly pointed out, she married Raman to get custody of Ruhi so what was the guilt all about.

Mrs. Bhalla was awesome. I absolutely love how she told Shagun off and gave Ishita advice.

Interesting how the first thing that comes to Raman's mind is divorce

Yeah it was he didnt think about trying to get custody again or wat was wrong just divorce...Life has taught him a hard lesson and has turned him cynical and like nothing good wil happen to him...I liked ishita response u r turning into the very people u hate, u r self obsessed. ..

I thought I heard raman call ashok lambo a couple of times had me  Clap 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-18, 14:33

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:shanthi it was a good scene, I liked it... I cant believe that ishita feels guilty, for wat separating a mother from her child? At wat point has shagun been a mother to ruhi? For going behind shaguns back and getting married to raman? Well she has seen the kind of person shagun and ashok r and she did this sirf ruhi ke liye so y?

I liked how mrs bhalla defended ishita and said dont u dare say one thing about her before shagun, and then ripped into her after...I think if it was about ruhi she could go to any length as v saw when she agreed to the marriage...

I also liked the little conversation between ishita and raman outside the courtroom...It was nice to c that they can...
Do explain the bold Sarra  Embarassed

Maria they had a normal conversation even if divorce was mentioned they listened to each other, ishita told raman0her0thoughts, feelings and for a couple that dont get on it was good to c, also in serial world where husband wife conversations r about gayaan trying to persuade the other, or how to b mahaan it was nice to c

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 16:16

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
But what was the need to tell off Shagun by Ishita?? Not that I didn't like the scene... I was happy that Mrs Bhalla told her off.. though didn't get why it was important that Ishita say something. Ishita has got what she wanted na... She has got the custody of Ruhi

Because Shagun doesn't want Ruhi because she loves her.. she wants Ruhi because she wants to win.. she wants Ruhi to put one over Raman. Ishita wants Ruhi because she loves her... so Shagun has no right to tell Ishita off.
I agree to all that u said.. But why should Ishita stoop to that level.. If she gloats then it will be like she also wanted to win a match.. She had almost accepted that Ruhi wanted to stay with her mom.. Mrs Bhalla and Raman had a very bad past so their telling her off looks fine but Ishita herself has no complains except what happened at court and during the marriage and both times she was not harmed.. So what's the need for wasting time proving Shagun wrong.. It's not like Shagun would ever change..

So if someone calls you a liar, a cheat etc. etc. you just stand around and listen with a teary face? Why? Why shouldn't you tell that person to shut up?
well just because someone calls me all that doesn't mean I one na  Twisted Evil

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 16:23

zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
But what was the need to tell off Shagun by Ishita?? Not that I didn't like the scene... I was happy that Mrs Bhalla told her off.. though didn't get why it was important that Ishita say something. Ishita has got what she wanted na... She has got the custody of Ruhi

Because Shagun doesn't want Ruhi because she loves her.. she wants Ruhi because she wants to win.. she wants Ruhi to put one over Raman. Ishita wants Ruhi because she loves her... so Shagun has no right to tell Ishita off.
I agree to all that u said.. But why should Ishita stoop to that level.. If she gloats then it will be like she also wanted to win a match.. She had almost accepted that Ruhi wanted to stay with her mom.. Mrs Bhalla and Raman had a very bad past so their telling her off looks fine but Ishita herself has no complains except what happened at court and during the marriage and both times she was not harmed.. So what's the need for wasting time proving Shagun wrong.. It's not like Shagun would ever change..

Fighting for yourself and your kids is not stooping low...its infact a quality to learn..keeping quiet is not the solution...otherwise next time she will get even bolder and try tosnatch away ruhi right from under her nose.

Sometimes as mums you need to fight for your kids even when you know ur kid is at fault...discipline them in your home but in front of the world you should show others the kid is not alone but has someone who can fight for them
Zu I understand what u meant though didn't understand how what Shagun said had any connection to Ruhi..  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 16:27

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Fighting for yourself and your kids is not stooping low...its infact a quality to learn..keeping quiet is not the solution...otherwise next time she will get even bolder and try tosnatch away ruhi right from under her nose.

Sometimes as mums you need to fight for your kids even when you know ur kid is at fault...discipline them in your home but in front of the world you should show others the kid is not alone but has someone who can fight for them

Nicely said.

Kiss 

Shanti Ishu has to learn this as she has become mum suddenly..it takes time for her learn this..I was so glad Mrs. Bhalla was there and even I liked Raman telling off Ashok...*gleefull**
Me too I just loved how Raman called Ashok lambu  luv  luv

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 16:30

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Do explain the bold Sarra  Embarassed

Maria they had a normal conversation even if divorce was mentioned they listened to each other, ishita told raman0her0thoughts, feelings and for a couple that dont get on it was good to c, also in serial world where husband wife conversations r about gayaan trying to persuade the other, or how to b mahaan it was nice to c
ook

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 19:10

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

So if someone calls you a liar, a cheat etc. etc. you just stand around and listen with a teary face? Why? Why shouldn't you tell that person to shut up?
well just because someone calls me all that doesn't mean I one na  Twisted Evil

sure it doesn't .. and it also doesn't mean that you have to stand around listening to the rubbish does it? you can always shut the person up

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-18, 19:18

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:That was an awesome scene....I was cheering Mrs Bhalla all the way...shagun just went quite...I wish someone had told her that it was her who had left ruhi as a baby...Whata piece of advice for Ishu..she should learn what ai mother does ..beautiful !!  Clap 

I agree at this stage I was happy that ishita wasnt screamim and shouting at shagun..However I would have liked It more if that had been by ishita choice to take the high ground or answer in a even tone instead of looking sad, guilty and defeated..None of which she should have been feeling...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 19:46

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

I agree at this stage I was happy that ishita wasnt screamim and shouting at shagun..However I would have liked It more if that had been by ishita choice to take the high ground or answer in a even tone instead of looking sad, guilty and defeated..None of which she should have been feeling...
I agree but maybe she was sad that she was reminded about her being unable to bear a child..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-02-18, 21:01

It is a wake up call for Ishita, that she should be prepared for any eventuality in the future pertaining to Shagun

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 21:03

sameersaagar wrote:It is a wake up call for Ishita, that she should be prepared for any eventuality in the future pertaining to Shagun

Yes Sameer, she should realize that she can't expect any niceties from Shagun. And be prepared to defend herself.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 21:24

sameersaagar wrote:It is a wake up call for Ishita, that she should be prepared for any eventuality in the future pertaining to Shagun
True Shagun will be irritated even more when Ashok will dump her  Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 21:24

Maria J wrote:
True Shagun will be irritated even more when Ashok will dump her  Evil or Very Mad

If he does that then she will try to get back into Raman's life am sure

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: