Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 18 February 2014

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 18:46

Episode starts with Avdoot calling Aastha. They chat and then Avdoot calls Kalindi and tells her to ask her to come home for few days. Just when Aastha starts to speak Anjali comes and asks her to check on Shlok. Anjali then speaks rudely to Kalindi. Kalindi laments about Anjali. 

Sojal and her mom are in the kitchen and plan to spy on Aastha to know her plan of action. Aastha gets a call from Kalindi. Kalindi informs Aastha about the guy who is coming to meet her. Aastha is not happy and refuses but Kalindi tries to convince her. Just then Shlok comes and she cuts the call and hides. Avdoot is irritated with Kalindi for forcing Aastha to remarry. They both fight and Kalindi walks away.

Niranjan gives Anjali a gift for fulfilling her promise. Anjali thinks she needs to inform Niranjan about Aastha inquiry about Swati. She starts to tell but Niranjan leaves for some work. 

At the dining table, Varad praises Aastha’s food. Shlok keeps troubling Aastha and Aastha keeps taking care of his needs without any complaints. Shlok is confused as to the reason behind Aastha’s calmness. Shlok leaves after he shows fake anger and Aastha also leaves. Sojal and her mom are happy to see the interaction. Anjali keeps the gift in a box alongwith other gifts. 

Anjali is tensed and Niranjan comes and asks the reason for her tension. She tells him that Aastha inquired about Swati. Niranjan is shocked but tells he is confident that one day Aastha will be like Anjali itself. Anjali is worried and goes to take medicines.

Aastha is doing her work and Varad comes and thanks for taking the first step towards Shlok. Aastha asks Varad about Shlok and Swati. Varad advices her to take care of Shlok and her relationship with him. He tells her not to delve in the past. 

Sojal and her mom hear their conversation and discuss about the past. Sojal says she doesn’t know much about the past. Sojal’s mom advices her to ask Varad about the past happenings. 

Shlok troubles Aastha but Aastha doesn’t get irritated. Aastha comes and gives him medicines. He refuses and taunts that she will not be able to make him have his medicines. Aastha slyly makes him have his medicines by adding it in his milk. Aastha gloats on her victory and goes to sleep. Shlok is left thinking about the reason for her changed behaviour.

Precap: Aastha goes to the locked room to learn more about Swati but Anjali comes there. 

Disclaimer: Exclusive copyright belongs to dhwaniforum and it should not be published anywhere without due permission.

Last edited by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 19:10; edited 1 time in total

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update – 18 February 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 19:04

Thanks Ria.. sounds like a nothing episode.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 19:10

slmu wrote:Thanks Ria.. sounds like a nothing episode.
 long hug Shanti.. seriously  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-18, 19:13

Thanks maria...Hmm the perfect show to show case wat not to do and how not to behave when u r married...Shame shlok didnt hear about aastha second marriage...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 19:37

sarra0 wrote:Thanks maria...Hmm the perfect show to show case wat not to do and how not to behave when u r married...Shame shlok didnt hear about aastha second marriage...

I really want him to hear.. would have been so awesome.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 19:41

sarra0 wrote:Thanks maria...Hmm the perfect show to show case wat not to do and how not to behave when u r married...Shame shlok didnt hear about aastha second marriage...
 long hug Sarra.. Bang on Sarra  hpee  Thumbsup

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 19:43

slmu wrote:

U think he'll be jealous or happy??  ROFL I think he'll be happy and Aastha will again go sad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-18, 20:00

slmu wrote:

I am eagerly waiting for him to find out...If the cv dont let him find out  Bang Bang Bang that's about the only thing to look forward to...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-18, 20:01

Maria J wrote:
 long hug Sarra.. Bang on Sarra  hpee  Thumbsup

Have to look at the bright side sometime, otherwise I will jump...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-18, 20:11

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

U think he'll be jealous or happy??  ROFL I think he'll be happy and Aastha will again go sad

He will say one thing and do another, he is two faced after all... Lock her up in his room, the room he hasnt wanted her in upto now...Bury her in the garden, if i cant have her no one can...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 20:18

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

He will say one thing and do another, he is two faced after all... Lock her up in his room, the room he hasnt wanted her in upto now...Bury her in the garden, if i cant have her no one can...
 hppy  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-18, 20:19

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I am eagerly waiting for him to find out...If the cv dont let him find out  Bang Bang Bang that's about the only thing to look forward to...
from me too  Bang  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-18, 20:20

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

from me too  Bang  Bang

not getting left behind .. me too  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-18, 22:45

thanks Maria..

I really wonder Wat will this kalindi express endup with !! Aastha will never nod yes..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-19, 05:05

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

from me too  Bang  Bang
not getting left behind .. me too  Bang  Bang  Bang

After all this hitting the cvs r going to use the excuse of amnesia and b like nty 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-19, 05:55

I caught a bit of the episode, I wanted to c wat niranjan thought was an adequate present, niranjan got anjali a present, and when she went to c it, there was a stick on it, is that the very same stick he uses to beat her wit? also she has a whole chest full of these presents, perfect...Get them all out...Get them sold and u will have money to escape and have the means to set yourself up else where...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Thank you

Post by Ashlok on 2014-02-19, 11:45

Thank You ,TM

Ashlok

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-19, 12:55

sarra0 wrote:I caught a bit of the episode, I wanted to c wat niranjan thought was an adequate present, niranjan got anjali a present, and when she went to c it, there was a stick on it, is that the very same stick he uses to beat her wit? also she has a whole chest full of these presents, perfect...Get them all out...Get them sold and u will have money to escape and have the means to set yourself up else where...

He gave her a stick?  Shocked

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-19, 15:03

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I caught a bit of the episode, I wanted to c wat niranjan thought was an adequate present, niranjan got anjali a present, and when she went to c it, there was a stick on it, is that the very same stick he uses to beat her wit? also she has a whole chest full of these presents, perfect...Get them all out...Get them sold and u will have money to escape and have the means to set yourself up else where...

No no, sorry the stick was lying on top of the present which was a gold necklace

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-19, 15:06

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

No no, sorry the stick was lying on top of the present which was a gold necklace

*phew*

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-19, 15:08

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

*phew*

But she still had to move the stick to get the present, wat a reminder, she seemed to have many presents I think she should sell and escape

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-19, 15:29

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

*phew*

But she still had to move the stick to get the present, wat a reminder, she seemed to have many presents I think she should sell and escape

Cant understand why she hasn't done it yet

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-19, 15:40

candy wrote:thanks Maria..

I really wonder Wat will this kalindi express endup  with !!  Aastha will never nod yes..
My Pleasure Candy  long hug 

I agree she is still in lurrrv with Shlok..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-19, 15:41

Ashlok wrote:Thank You ,TM
My Pleasure  hpee  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-19, 15:43

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

*phew*

Cant understand why she hasn't done it yet
me too.. From Kaka's latest interaction with her it looks like she was not always like this.. I think her behaviour towards her parents are due to her anger towards them for making her suffer with Niranjan  Embarassed

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum