Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update Feb 18th

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update Feb 18th

Post by candy on 2014-02-18, 22:52

sandhya.. loved the point. cv's are like Ruks .
color vomit., then jashn.. thn MU .. thn soul talk.. now dreams too .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-18, 23:05

candy wrote:hayye.,hayye... jalal tending Jo's hair, tip toes into her khaksh...
   how romantic yaar..  Starry Love  
Candy and he tiptoed into her pooja time too .. jala is now learning to sneak into her room quietly 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-18, 23:22

Arpitha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha wrote:Precappppp <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Arpitha your DP is  so cute yaar
And the precap is just perfect to excite all the fangirls
 Clap notty Party1 Starry Love Dance 
I cnt waitt...to watch tomorrow's epi Dance  Dance 

I hv one doubt ....who actually saw d dream ? Jodha or Jalal ? confused If Jodha has seen means den she knws dat Jalal loves her Heart ........its confusing me scratch  scratch  scratch

I miss the fun here No  Miss You  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-02-18, 23:25

then its a good progress, but does jalal tip toes b coz of any hurt in his leg.. during tat yatra ... we can't trust tis cv's yaar.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-18, 23:37

candy wrote:then its a good progress, but does jalal tip toes b coz of any hurt in his leg.. during tat yatra ...  we can't trust tis cv's yaar.

No Candy .. He loves to watch jodha begum chup chup ke .. When she is at prayer .. When she is drying her hair etc ..soon he will be seen draping her dupatta for her as she changes clothes
 Starry Love Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-02-19, 14:17

I am ROFL on the WU......Mughal's fav passtime--vomiting......hahhahha

Jodha will again become a mahaan aatma.....and land into trouble...uffff...yeh Salim kab aayega

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-02-19, 14:21

sandhya wrote:Friends,

Going by the precap, that Astral soul talk now doesn't seem to be Jalal's imagination, but Jodha's.

If it was Jalal's dream too, he would have been startled that she dreamt the same too. But he was just matter of fact, casual. So he has no idea about it. It was ONLY Jodha's dream.  That is why she is so lovey dovey now!

Jalal loves her no doubt as he accepted at the mazhar that he cannot live without her. Also on the night of the shove, he confessed to wanting her to understand him and is impressed by her . But he has no idea of the soul talk.

That is  why  he shows no reaction whatsoever, as he quietly fragrances her hair in the precap. His expressions are as though he has no idea what she is talking about! If someone repeats your words that you have privately uttered when they were unconscious, you are sure to react!. May be he did call her back from his heart and she felt it and dreamt the entire astral sequence herself. I am still confooosed.

They are twisting it to suit their fresh MU. With Shariffu out and Sujamal Bhaisa ready to re-enter...it is MU, MU everywhere.

These CVs bhi na, bilkul Ruqaiya ki tarah hain. Cat on the wall. They jump any side and twist their scenes any how

Now this is weird, I was under the impression that this whole soul/rooh talk we got the other day was Jalal's imagination! but now seeing Jodha remembering it makes me confuse  scratch  ....but it seems plausible as her soul/rooh was going to leave her body so it can be her hallucinations as Jalal was continuously talking to her 'Jodha begum aankhe kholiye' ....But again it does not make sense as it was Jalal who was stopping her and confessing his love, before consuming poison Jodha did not know Jalal loves her, she discarded his confession on that infamous night considering he was drunk. The how come she knew he loves her? When as per Jalal in mazaar scene he has not let anyone know his true feelings! Then Jodha knowing it and hallucinating his hand holding act as a confession from him does not make sense to me  Rolling Eyes 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sp10078 on 2014-02-19, 18:26

I'm going to float my coma theory again. Akbar sent everyone out and held Jo hand to talk to her. What we heard in soul talk was actually ja talking to her and her mind imagined his face. He felt she was unconscious and didn't hear her and that's why he told god that no one is aware of his feelings. But in reality Jo heard each and every word and that's what she remembers now.
Does this make sense?

Sp10078
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-19, 18:30

Sp10078 wrote:I'm going to float my coma theory again. Akbar sent everyone out and held Jo hand to talk to her. What we heard in soul talk was actually ja talking to her and her mind imagined  his face. He felt she was unconscious and didn't hear her and that's why he told god that no one is aware of his feelings. But in reality Jo heard each and every word and that's what she remembers now.
Does this make sense?

You have added a nice angle to the scene my dear ... And you could be right!!
By the way what is your name my friend ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sp10078 on 2014-02-19, 21:57

Hi..I am Shipra. Love reading the posts here

Sp10078
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-02-19, 22:45

Sp10078 wrote:Hi..I am Shipra. Love reading the posts here
Ships *Pun intended Twisted Evil *

hugs and welcomes to the forum and a kissy too since u love reading posts here and a double kissy will be give when u begin to love us too in addition to loving the posts  long hug

That is a wonderful theory , but  did not he make those confessions in the dargah and in the bedroom,,he was just saying,  I forbid you to leave me  and the rest was her manokamna...

waise mohatarmma toh chuppi rustum nikhli, badi romantic hai..she wanted all those things to hear from Jalal hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-02-19, 23:52

Sp10078 wrote:Hi..I am Shipra. Love reading the posts here

Welcome to Dhwani Shipra .... You are invited to join us every day and share all the fun, laughter and masti with us ...

No day is boring when you have the awesome company of brilliant girls here .. Who will make the boringest episode funny with their witty comments
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: