Latest topics

Ruhi the matchmaker

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ruhi the matchmaker

Post by slmu on 2014-02-19, 12:41

Ruhi is back safe and sound in the Bhalla residence. There is lots of joy and happiness all around as she receives gifts from everyone and gives roses to them in return. 

She is left with one rose between Raman and Ishita..gives it to Raman who can't help but gloat. But Ruhi is quick to say tell her dad not to be too happy but to give it to Ishita as its Valentine's Day.. a reluctant Raman gives it to an equally reluctant Ishita who takes it, Raman's face as usual turned away.

Ruhi isn't done.. she is enjoying eating out off Ishita's hands and wants Raman to have the pleasure too  hppy . Ishita tries to avoid feeding him by telling Ruhi that Raman is a grown up but Ruhi does not want to hear it.

The sirf Ruhi ke liye marriage is turning into things being done for her sake and will end up being done because they want to.

Ruhi is turning out to be quite a little matchmaker  cheers 

Pics credit: Original uploader

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi the matchmaker

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-19, 12:47

The matchmaking is sweet, I liked the expression on raman face when ruhi chose to give he the rose to him and not ishita, and the way he then gave it to ishita, and how ishita took the expressions on their face  hpee I liked ruhi calling her ishu ma, it is sweet...Again when she wants ishita to feed raman by hand  hppy she will b a better matchmaker then professionals

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-19, 12:53

True, Sarra.. expressions were really great  hpee  .. can't wait to see how he manages to swallow whatever Ishu feeds him  hppy  .. 

Have to admit though, Mr. Bhalla is doing good too.. Valentine's party  Clap 

Hope Shagun and Ashok don't turn up there to spoil it... or maybe they should .. it will force Raman to pretend. They already got him to admit that she's his wife

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-19, 13:22

There was a segment on somewhere where they showed ishita feeding raman, I though it was masti off screen until I saw the episode...And there was a brief look at her and raman reachin the party...Also I read that shagun and ashok go to celebrate valentines day though I am not sure where...

mr Bhalla ordering them to the party was  hpee it is nice to c not just him but others in the family as well wanting and thinking of it as a real marriage...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-19, 13:25

Oh? I missed that segment.. am sure if Ashok and Shagun reach the same party, Raman will force himself to romance Ishita.

Me too loved how the Bhallas are treating this as a real marriage.. Mrs. Bhalla did not like the food or the fact that Ruhi was being fed by hand, but she did not interfere.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-19, 13:32

Nice post Shanti.. Yesterday episode was awesome.. Loved Ruhi.. She is an awesome matchmaker.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-19, 13:34

Thanks Ria .. yes its really sweet how Ruhi is playing matchmaker .. without realizing it they are going to end up doing things for each other without Ruhi's say so.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-19, 13:38

slmu wrote:Thanks Ria .. yes its really sweet how Ruhi is playing matchmaker .. without realizing it they are going to end up doing things for each other without Ruhi's say so.
 long hug Shanti.. Soon that too will happen..  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-19, 13:39

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Ria .. yes its really sweet how Ruhi is playing matchmaker .. without realizing it they are going to end up doing things for each other without Ruhi's say so.
 long hug Shanti.. Soon that too will happen..  hpee

Clap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-19, 13:43

I liked that myself, she wasnt keen but as long as ruhi is being loved and taken care off then a lot will b overlooked.. That is nice to c...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-19, 13:56

sarra0 wrote:I liked that myself, she wasnt keen but as long as ruhi is being loved and taken care off then a lot will b overlooked.. That is nice to c...

Yes you could see her literally controlling her tongue  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-19, 15:01

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I liked that myself, she wasnt keen but as long as ruhi is being loved and taken care off then a lot will b overlooked.. That is nice to c...

Nice to know she can control...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-19, 15:12

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-02-19, 15:12

Sweet!

Ruhi possibly doesnt know that SI food gives him LM.. does she?

No better revenge for ishitha if you ask me..

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-02-19, 15:13

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL

She must not b hunan...Insaan nahin hai

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-19, 15:36

Ruhi is a perfect match maker...she looked so cute and happy.
How will Raman eat sambar vada again ...can he dare to *sirf ruhi ke liye bhi*  hppy 

I suggest he eat curd rice ..best food for his stomach problems

Valentine day has come at the right time..Mr Bhalla was so adoring giving nekh to DIL and sending them to party :D

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-19, 15:41

zuzana wrote:Ruhi is a perfect match maker...she looked so cute and happy.
How will Raman eat sambar vada again ...can he dare to *sirf ruhi ke liye bhi*  hppy 

Valentine day has come at the right time..Mr Bhalla was so adoring giving nekh to DIL and sending them to party :D

Yes Ruhi is perfect.. can't wait to see what Raman eats  hppy .. the way she was eating curd rice without the mustard seeds.. reminded me of my bachhi.. doesn't like black things either.

the Bhallas are all being terrific.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-19, 15:47

slmu wrote:

Yes Ruhi is perfect.. can't wait to see what Raman eats  hppy .. the way she was eating curd rice without the mustard seeds.. reminded me of my bachhi.. doesn't like black things either.

ur bachi still doesnt like it after these many yrs  Twisted Evil 

so will Ashok try to steal Ishu under ramans nose again??

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-19, 15:50

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

my bachhi takes forever to eat because she is busy picking the black things  hppy 

well Ashok might try because he was saying don't introduce her to your boss etc.. and he is very angry

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-19, 16:01

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

my bachhi takes forever to eat because she is busy picking the black things  hppy 

well Ashok might try because he was saying don't introduce her to your boss etc.. and he is very angry

Ashok has become crazy..his only aim is to defeat Raman so he might try to snatch Ishu from under him again yes he was hinting abt his boss snatching his wife again

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-02-19, 16:16

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ashok has become crazy..his only aim is to defeat Raman so he might try to snatch Ishu from under him again yes he was hinting abt his boss snatching his wife again

But his game will not work here.. Ishu is not stupid and vain like Shagun.. And Ashok is not that brilliant to understand Ishu.. Or will he ??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-19, 17:25

Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

But his game will not work here.. Ishu is not stupid and vain like Shagun.. And Ashok is not that brilliant to understand Ishu.. Or will he ??

ur right..Ishu is not like shagun ...Ashok is dumb he just wants to rile up Raman and rise his anger..so expecting a passionate valentine day just for ruhi  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-19, 18:43

zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

ur right..Ishu is not like shagun ...Ashok is dumb he just wants to rile up Raman and rise his anger..so expecting a passionate valentine day just for ruhi  hpee 

hpee  sirf sirf sirf Ruhi ke liye

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-02-19, 19:30

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:

manzoor hai hume  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-02-19, 19:35

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:

manzoor hai hume  hpee 

question is kya Ishra ko manzoor hai?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next