Latest topics

No Woman Deserves to be Called Names. Edited!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Woman Deserves to be Called Names. Edited!

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-26, 20:49

Chauvinists delineates woman to be woman even if it's Russia, a simple statement as it seem, is not that simple exactly, it's about classifying woman in a certain standard, to which they aren't competent enough with the 'Men' clan.
Frustrating as it sounds, is more humiliating when faced in day to day life, to be put down, to be considered less, to be told that you are not beautiful enough or fat to not have yet found love of your life.

Excuse me?

Who exactly want your pondering as to how women should be and how they should act or speak or whatever?
Weren't we born HUMAN or HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS to be more scientific?
---

Hello forumwasis!
Must be wondering- Why this Traffic Jam?

Lets revive some memories of the Maha Episode,
Suddenly we ardent viewers are enlightened about Imraan & Tanveer's past and all what we do is, feel more disgusted with the woman as if we weren't already raging inside. Rolling Eyes
Confused, are you, as to where 'm I heading?
Well I'd be honest and confess, I'm raging inside not because Tanveer is some twisted woman but I'm humiliated for the reason, that forced our her twisted self.

Can we actually believe a girl who was so close to a family, turns out so apathetic towards the same people and her own best friend for no valid reason, do we?
[I know, of course most of us don't, but the question keeps pestering]

What made her so cruel?
What is the story behind the fake eye?
Why did she leave Imraan when they were so in LOVE?
Okay, granted even if we do not deliberate on these questions, but we cannot run from the fact, that many of us would actually had been reeling on the insult, a woman, no matter however weird had to bear and go through, not once, not twice but again and again.
Of all people, I never expected Imraan to mock at her. Censored

Every action has equal and opposite reaction, a very common Physics theory so why not apply it to human nature, difficult is it?
A woman probably suffering, we can't say for how long would of course react in the most inhuman way possible. At least I expect that of her, lets for once be pragmatic and snap out of the so called 'Bhartiya Nari' crap.

She was mocked at, called names, her blood and lineage was questioned, her appearance was being laughed at.
She does not deserve it, no matter what aura she carries within her psyche, and she does not deserve it, not for the reason of her being good, bad, twisted so forth and so on, but it would be for the simple reason of none of it being her doing!
I do not know, what kind of reaction would I receive for a pro-Tanveer post, but let me lighten the burden, it is supposed to be a pro-Women post.
----

Coming to a very important person and let me point it the poignant way- Zoya is manhandled no less.
All those times her dressing style was questioned, I felt humiliated.
All those times she was accused of being a characterless girl, no matter how subtle the insult, my heart wrenched out in pain.
All those times she was told, it's because of her thinking that her parents no more live, I wanted to punch something so bad, it hurt me to contain my calm self back.
How thick can people get?
Yes, I do understand it's supposed to be a fiction character 'm talking about, but its true story nonetheless of innumerable women in our country, irrespective of their religion or cast.
Back to the show-
The similarity between the two ladies playing havoc in Asad's life Zoya & Tanu, both at some point of their life were mistreated by Razia. A very twisted character herself, yet victim to situations. Ironically, there is a story behind every single twist and it includes a 'Man'. I'm skeptic about the infamous hindi phrase "Har aadmi ki safalta ke peeche, ek aurat ka haath hota hai.", but 'm sure about this, that every single twisted woman has a man and this sexist society behind her!

So the basic issue here is about 'Suffering Women' and I guess my capacity to accept it, is worsening by each passing second.

Zoya, for no good reasons have been called names directly, indirectly, by mistake or implied by none other than our very own Mr. Khan. Oh, yeah we like all the romance between them, no denials but then I guess, I'm somewhere blaming the Indian Television, as to how Women are portrayed, no matter how justified their theory is.

Issi baat pe ek sher arz hai-
Himmat ka dusra naam Aurat hai, yaad rakhna
Himmat ka dusra naam Aurat hai, yaad rakhna
Teri Maa bhi ek aurat hai, naa bhoolna

[I couldn't contain myself acting on impulse while jotting down this Shayeri.]

P.S- Rotten Eggs & Tomatoes, warmly welcome. But it felt crucial somehow, so posted.
Waiting for your response! Embarassed

Love & Hug
Radhika

Last edited by fire.whisky on 2013-03-27, 02:46; edited 2 times in total

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: No Woman Deserves to be Called Names. Edited!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-26, 21:00

Radhika..... hug1

Indeed an overwhelming post!!!! Thumbsup

yup its the WOMEN who have been shown as a central theme in QH.........different upbringing, countries,situations and yet so much SIMILAR........

U have raised some pertinent questions, hope we get some answers pretty soon....

long hug

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-27, 02:49

pollyanna wrote:Radhika..... hug1

Indeed an overwhelming post!!!! Thumbsup

yup its the WOMEN who have been shown as a central theme in QH.........different upbringing, countries,situations and yet so much SIMILAR........

U have raised some pertinent questions, hope we get some answers pretty soon....

long hug

You approve of this post, and that makes me happier, I'm smiling like a fool drooling over a non-existent ice-cream :lol!:
Thanks for always encouraging Pallo jaan hug1 long hug

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-27, 09:16

Why wouldnt I like this post Radhika darling.......rather...who wouldnt??

What u stated is absolutely right in the context..........and yes....Dhwani gives u the freedom to speak out ur mind......it doesnt differentiate between the perceived right or wrong......no moral policing here in Dhwani :) :)

Everything in this world is RIGHT....unless of course if it hurts something/somebody..then it takes the shape of WRONG........ cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-27, 11:13

Radhika,

Dhwani is a place where you can discuss anything. Everyone has their views and opinions as no two people are alike. So this kind of discussions would be interesting.
There will be a story behind every person to turn negative. Hence I asked in my post what could the motive of Tanu to take such an extreme step. Was Aad responsible for her getting that eye which so many people are making fun off.

Razia has humiliated Tanu to the maximum and there has to be a reason for it. Asad has been rude to Zoya which was totally not needed.

He jumps to conclusions without even thinking, like he has made up his mind that Raashid was the culprit. He does he not even believe his mother. He is going to regret big time.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-03-27, 11:56

Great post Whisky !!....

I am watching the show right from day one .... nothing interesting is there to grab my attention yaar .. but I have to tell you I loved your "masaaledaar" post .. keep them coming yaara ... I agree with you on all the notes buddy :)

That false eye of Tanveer was too scary yaar ....it was a contact lens worn by the actor .. and it is harmful if not carefully handled yaar .. I wonder how long she will be wearing it No

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-03-27, 12:38

-Hii Radhika.....aap ne toh meri dil ki baat likh diii..woh bhi itne achhe se!!!! Thank u for this beautifully expressed post!!!
U are so right..Radhika!!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-27, 13:20

--sumana13-- wrote:Great post Whisky !!....

I am watching the show right from day one .... nothing interesting is there to grab my attention yaar .. but I have to tell you I loved your "masaaledaar" post .. keep them coming yaara ... I agree with you on all the notes buddy :)

That false eye of Tanveer was too scary yaar ....it was a contact lens worn by the actor .. and it is harmful if not carefully handled yaar .. I wonder how long she will be wearing it No

Manu,

They are catering to all kind of audience. The glass eye is really scary and can give Anamika a run for her money.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-03-27, 14:01

Wonderful Post, Radzzyy

Even a worm will turn when being squashed so why should not Tanveer ?? She has every rights to live her life with dignity ..when that dignity is being trampled and mocked at , she is within her rights to retaliate but by not stooping to the same level for once you stoop down..then you are validating all the accusations ..Fight Back with Dignity !!

As for Zoya and Asad Takkar.. I guess it is following the formulaic route of M&B...I do not mind seeing Zoya pushed and prodded with the proviso a clear message should be sent that Such kind of behavior is unacceptable and should not be accepted in real life ...

Loved it !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-03-27, 14:27

(I used to watch QH while it started , but have stopped watching from past 6-7 weeks, since I cant watch too much of evilness. So know the jist of it, from WU know Tanu has come, n is preggo).

Radika, After reading your post, I just want to Hugg you dear. Excellent points raised.....
long hug

I am left with no words what to say now because I really felt for Tanveer. As Tanthya said it wud b better if She fights back with dignity and not with chudailpan ways.

I will be happy to read more such posts from you n no one would dare to throw Tomatoes.... dont know why??? i really feel bad for these type of characters... and also in real lifes

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-03-27, 14:38

Godschild wrote:
(I used to watch QH while it started , but have stopped watching from past 6-7 weeks, since I cant watch too much of evilness. So know the jist of it, from WU know Tanu has come, n is preggo).

Radika, After reading your post, I just want to Hugg you dear. Excellent points raised.....

I am left with no words what to say now because I really felt for Tanveer. As Tanthya said it wud b better if She fights back with dignity and not with chudailpan ways.

I will be happy to read more such posts from you n no one would dare to throw Tomatoes.... dont know why??? i really feel bad for these type of characters... and also in real lifes

Hi GC,

I guess..it is bec this ppl are used and Abused by the power thats be.. they get this disadvantaged ppl to do all their dirty tasks and when the time for collecting comes, they flutter their lily white hands, widen their eyes in horror and say..OMG...You dared to do all such dirty tricks ...how could you?? Blah Blah ..and the low ranked one has to endure meekly cuz their voice will not be heard ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-27, 14:48

Agree Sathu, GC......and this is so prevalent in the small towns/villages...where one doesnt even have the basics--roti, kapda, makaan......then what and who will even motivate them to raise their voice against the wrong doers.......

reminds me of Amish's novel--secret of nagas...hoe they lived for 100 years thinking that its all the bad karma of their previous birth and hence go through the ordeal......

Rarely one Sati comes up and opines and which is JUST......

but her in QH...tannu fell for the wrong and is continuing the deed....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-27, 22:37

pollyanna wrote:Why wouldnt I like this post Radhika darling.......rather...who wouldnt??

What u stated is absolutely right in the context..........and yes....Dhwani gives u the freedom to speak out ur mind......it doesnt differentiate between the perceived right or wrong......no moral policing here in Dhwani :) :)

Everything in this world is RIGHT....unless of course if it hurts something/somebody..then it takes the shape of WRONG........ cheers
And that is why Dhwani feels like home :)
I agree, nobody has the right to wrong somebody, for there's this saying "Your 'Freedom' ends, where my 'Nose' begins."
That is so apt I must say. And also I have intelligent bunch of friends who are not only Independent women in thoughts but also in doings! I'm proud to be a Dhwanian and above all to have beautiful people here cheers

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-27, 22:43

anurao66 wrote:Radhika,

Dhwani is a place where you can discuss anything. Everyone has their views and opinions as no two people are alike. So this kind of discussions would be interesting.
There will be a story behind every person to turn negative. Hence I asked in my post what could the motive of Tanu to take such an extreme step. Was Aad responsible for her getting that eye which so many people are making fun off.

Razia has humiliated Tanu to the maximum and there has to be a reason for it. Asad has been rude to Zoya which was totally not needed.

He jumps to conclusions without even thinking, like he has made up his mind that Raashid was the culprit. He does he not even believe his mother. He is going to regret big time.

Exactly Anu, Asad will regret big time, but the point is not about his regret but about will he repent his doings? Will he take his harsh words back? No
My motive to share the Feminist view was two fold, one I wanted to share that I'm one Radical feminist and the other reason, which was also the crucial one, I wanted to know the thoughts people had here and let me give this to you people, I'm not at all disappointed :) :heart:

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-27, 22:48

Thank you Sumi, nothing would make me happier to bore you people more :lol!:
I would keep it coming. Why would I not? I mean my views are read, appreciated, criticized and rectified when needed! This is my haven. All thanks to you people. :sunny:

I agree, that contact gives me gooseflesh often :>//:
I wonder now, when you point it, that must be very irritating indeed, but I guess she'd be taking good care. king

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-27, 22:49

anurao66 wrote:

Manu,

They are catering to all kind of audience. The glass eye is really scary and can give Anamika a run for her money.

And the craziness is back ROFL ROFL

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-27, 23:14

jayalakshmi wrote:
-Hii Radhika.....aap ne toh meri dil ki baat likh diii..woh bhi itne achhe se!!!! Thank u for this beautifully expressed post!!!
U are so right..Radhika!!!
Thank you rather, Jaya, I'm in bliss that I could speak on your behalf. cheers

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-27, 23:50

Tanthya wrote:Wonderful Post, Radzzyy

Even a worm will turn when being squashed so why should not Tanveer ?? She has every rights to live her life with dignity ..when that dignity is being trampled and mocked at , she is within her rights to retaliate but by not stooping to the same level for once you stoop down..then you are validating all the accusations ..Fight Back with Dignity !!

As for Zoya and Asad Takkar.. I guess it is following the formulaic route of M&B...I do not mind seeing Zoya pushed and prodded with the proviso a clear message should be sent that Such kind of behavior is unacceptable and should not be accepted in real life ...

Loved it !!
Thank you Sathya hug1

I totally get your point about Tanu, but there's another point of nobody being there to guide her and she still is naive,and the case is naivety turning to twistedness! cold

That wouldn't come from Indian telivison :||^v:

And I loved, that you loved it Party2

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-28, 00:08

Godschild wrote:

long hug

No Chudailpan ways :lol!:
I agree indeed, but the point is there was nobody to be her guiding light. So like I said, behind every twisted woman, there is a man :/

Thank you so much GC, pleasure is all mine. I'm glad could make it worth a read for you. Real life is much more pathetic believe me, have had seen real life experience!

Keep Posted Women. Gives me so much to ponder and write more long hug hug1

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-28, 00:10

Tanthya wrote:
Godschild wrote:

Hi GC,

I guess..it is bec this ppl are used and Abused by the power thats be.. they get this disadvantaged ppl to do all their dirty tasks and when the time for collecting comes, they flutter their lily white hands, widen their eyes in horror and say..OMG...You dared to do all such dirty tricks ...how could you?? Blah Blah ..and the low ranked one has to endure meekly cuz their voice will not be heard ..

Fair point Sathya!

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-28, 00:12

pollyanna wrote:Agree Sathu, GC......and this is so prevalent in the small towns/villages...where one doesnt even have the basics--roti, kapda, makaan......then what and who will even motivate them to raise their voice against the wrong doers.......

reminds me of Amish's novel--secret of nagas...hoe they lived for 100 years thinking that its all the bad karma of their previous birth and hence go through the ordeal......

Rarely one Sati comes up and opines and which is JUST......

but her in QH...tannu fell for the wrong and is continuing the deed....

Amish's novel gives much to ponder indeed Pallo.

And it's not only prevalent in small towns or villages, but metropolitan cities too! Shocked

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum